saturn causing problems for buying a house

path

astro_2gw_burn_terr_howd_hr.43520.64746.jpg
saturn /moon conjunct in 6th house capricorn . me the moon weekend in cap
is this a good place to buy or are there too many obstacles in my way,will venus/jupiter conjunct help,sun/mercury also conjunct
i live two busses and two trains journey away not imposible just inconvenient to get to ive asked several family members to help but everyone is too busy ,the estate agent was'nt helpful not ringing me to book a viewing,so many small unhelpful things and now its pouring with rain,can you help me to see why ,if i like this house i may buy it, my house is sold subject to contract so i need to find somwhere to live

rafaella

View attachment 79305
saturn /moon conjunct in 6th house capricorn . me the moon weekend in cap
is this a good place to buy or are there too many obstacles in my way,will venus/jupiter conjunct help,sun/mercury also conjunct
i live two busses and two trains journey away not imposible just inconvenient to get to ive asked several family members to help but everyone is too busy ,the estate agent was'nt helpful not ringing me to book a viewing,so many small unhelpful things and now its pouring with rain,can you help me to see why ,if i like this house i may buy it, my house is sold subject to contract so i need to find somwhere to live

No, I wouldn't touch this house. Mercury is combust, probably issues with the house that are covered up. Moon in detriment with Saturn, you are in a very weak position. Saturn, the seller negative towards Moon.

Can't you get a rental place somewhere closer until you find your own house?

path

thank you,i see venus and jupiter also in sixth also conjunct maybe ill get a sweetner , mercury is moving fast away from conjunct sun wont that be better may mean work ,the house needs work but nothing realy bad,jupiter sextile mercury can that help.

path

I dont really want to rent as my finances are limited the price maybe good on this house jupiter in cadent house

path

saturn also about to change house from sixth to seventh, does that make a difference, Ive put in a low offer still doesnt mean ill get it im waiting for the agent to get back to me,i seen the house after i drew the chart,so i know the state of the house and im willing to do the repairs but only at the price ive offered