Dreams

Blaze

Account Closed
A thread for those of us with vivid dreams. Share them here if you wish others opinions on them or you simply want to share.

I dreamed of a golden Lion. Was a strange thing to see, a Lion made of gold, approaching me in a crowded city street. It appeared outside City Hall, jumping off the roof and landing just shy 10 feet of me. The Lion was so regal and mighty - made from pure gold though its eyes were rubies. No person could see the Lion as it approached me and I was frozen in place, not from fear but admiration.

The golden beast came face to face with me, my eyes met its ruby red gaze. It felt like the heat of sun was flowing through it. After some time, the beast roared, which saw me wake up in the middle of the night. A heat arose within my body like only one other dream before this one had caused.

Been wondering what it all meant. The solid gold Lion, color gold and red. Pretty cool.

Rawiri

That sounds like a really beautiful dream.

Maybe you are to meet a nice Leo man and fall in love. :love:

I don't have any particular dreams lately I care to share...but one of my all time favourite dreams (even if it might be considered somewhat narcissistic/blasphemous) was:

I'm standing before the head of a metal Buddha icon. The top of the head is designed as a pointed flame.

I slice my head off with a machete. I look at my head, its eyes are shut and blood is dripping from the neck down. Needless to say, I can still see everything from my body, despite having no head.

I take my head and shove it on the head of the Buddha, using the top as a "pike". It completely covers the head of the Buddha. Then the eyes of my head open, blink a few times and look at me.

I (speaking as the head) proclaim to myself (speaking to my body): "I am the LORD your God who bought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

JUPITERASC

A thread for those of us with vivid dreams. Share them here if you wish others opinions on them or you simply want to share.

I dreamed of a golden Lion. Was a strange thing to see, a Lion made of gold, approaching me in a crowded city street. It appeared outside City Hall, jumping off the roof and landing just shy 10 feet of me. The Lion was so regal and mighty - made from pure gold though its eyes were rubies. No person could see the Lion as it approached me and I was frozen in place, not from fear but admiration.

The golden beast came face to face with me, my eyes met its ruby red gaze. It felt like the heat of sun was flowing through it. After some time, the beast roared, which saw me wake up in the middle of the night. A heat arose within my body like only one other dream before this one had caused.

Been wondering what it all meant. The solid gold Lion, color gold and red. Pretty cool.
To see a lion in your dream symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power.
You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties.
As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination.
You have much influence over others.
You also need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.
Alternatively, a lion represents your need for control over others.
You have to be in charge.

To see gold in your dream symbolizes wealth, riches, natural healing, illumination and/or spirituality.
It is also a symbol of love, longevity and domestic bliss.
Negatively, gold may represent greed, corruption and temptation.

To see a ruby in your dream symbolizes passion, vitality and sexual desire.
Be cautious in affairs of the heart as they may be fleeting.
Alternatively, consider the proverb, "wisdom is better than rubies"
which means that wisdom and knowledge is better than wealth and money.
The dream may also be a metaphor for someone who is named Ruby.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

JUPITERASC

Maybe you are to meet a nice Leo man and fall in love. :love:

I don't have any particular dreams lately I care to share...but one of my all time favourite dreams (even if it might be considered somewhat narcissistic/blasphemous) was:

I'm standing before the head of a metal Buddha icon. The top of the head is designed as a pointed flame.

I slice my head off with a machete. I look at my head, its eyes are shut and blood is dripping from the neck down. Needless to say, I can still see everything from my body, despite having no head.

I take my head and shove it on the head of the Buddha, using the top as a "pike". It completely covers the head of the Buddha. Then the eyes of my head open, blink a few times and look at me.

I (speaking as the head) proclaim to myself (speaking to my body): "I am the LORD your God who bought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

To see Buddha in your dream symbolizes wisdom, insight, compassion, and inner spirituality.
You need to find calmness and peace within your own Self.

To see or use a machete in your dream represents extreme hostility toward some situation or someone.
It is symbolic of destruction and frustrations in your life.
You are not expressing your anger in a productive way.
The machete can be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power.

To see a head in your dream signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality.
It may also represent your accomplishments, self-image, and perception of the world.
The dream may also be metaphor to indicate that you are "ahead"
in some situation or that you need to get ahead.

To dream that someone is trying to rip your head off
suggests that you are not seeing a situation or problem clearly.
Perhaps you are refusing to see the truth.
You have to confront the situation
or the person despite the pain and discomfort you might feel in doing so.

To dream that you have two heads indicate that you need to learn to ask for help
and accept assistance. Consider the metaphor "two heads are better than one".
Do not try to do everything yourself.

Cold Fusion

Are you sure you aren't being duped?

2corinthians11_14.jpg
ee81e9d3c343ae5cf0e818ac98e457f5--the-sun-the-ojays.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Blaze

Account Closed

Maybe you are to meet a nice Leo woman and fall in love. :love:

That sounds like a badass dream, m8. I doubt the Buddha would care about the ego thing, "you'll move past that one day" or something. But the chopping off your head part might make him tilt his head a bit.

Also, fixed the Leo thing. I see what you did there, m9, kek.

Blaze

Account Closed
To see a lion in your dream symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power.
You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties.
As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination.
You have much influence over others.
You also need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.
Alternatively, a lion represents your need for control over others.
You have to be in charge.

To see gold in your dream symbolizes wealth, riches, natural healing, illumination and/or spirituality.
It is also a symbol of love, longevity and domestic bliss.
Negatively, gold may represent greed, corruption and temptation.

To see a ruby in your dream symbolizes passion, vitality and sexual desire.
Be cautious in affairs of the heart as they may be fleeting.
Alternatively, consider the proverb, "wisdom is better than rubies"
which means that wisdom and knowledge is better than wealth and money.
The dream may also be a metaphor for someone who is named Ruby.

Hey thanks, JA. That link will help out loads of people who check this thread.

As for the Lion, yea, I wonder if its symbolism has any connection to my newly progressed Sun in Leo. Was pretty interesting to say the least.

Blaze

Account Closed
Another dream I had, a recurring one I might add, takes place in a forest. It starts off with me meditating underneath an Oak tree. A sound causes me to break mediation and I look around, still sitting. I look left, then right, then down and it is there that an amazingly beautiful sword lay. Its silver with golden runes etched into the blade itself. As I stare at this masterpiece, the forest catches fire and I can hear screams for help. I look toward the blade, then back in the distance, to which I can hear people dying.

The strange part? I never take the blade. In fact, I never move from my spot and, insanely(?) I keep meditating.

As the people, they are dressed in black robes and carry swords covered in blood, come to me, I again, do not move for the sword. The murderers then walk toward me, look at each other, then walk off.

I tend to wake up after they walk off or right upon meeting them. :andy:

aquarius7000

In my dreams, I see lions and tigers whenever there is going to be some confrontation on any front, or something is going to go wrong.

Sometimes I also have dreams when I am not in deep sleep, but just sort of snoozing a bit while sitting in the sun.

I do have dreams about the future usually.

Blaze

Account Closed
Phew boy, did I have a crazy dream last night.

Can't remember all of it, but it started out with myself and a woman out in a desert mountainous region, similar to death valley. It was sunny for a little bit but then the sun went away and a storm appeared. No rain, only hectic winds and it was then that we made our way to the side of a mountain. From there, the Sun itself turned a different shade, red, and a ray of sunlight shot down, carving the side of the mountain, nearly hitting the two of us. As the mountain side got torn apart, an enormous wall mural depicting the Hindu God Shiva was revealed. The words "I know more than you do" rang out but neither myself or the woman said them. Then another blast from the red sun fell, revealing more of the mural. This one had Shiva holding up flaming swords while wearing a smile. The suns rays fell closer and closer and the storm which turned the sky black with swirling clouds got rougher an rougher. The woman an I were backed onto the edge of a cliff when I woke suddenly.

Gonna use JA's link to get a meaning on it all but whoa, that was intense.

Edit - That wasn't just Shiva. Shiva was on the first part of the mural but the one holding up flaming swords was Kali Maa. Interesting. I'm not a Hindu so I've no idea what to make of that significance, but its interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Had this one years ago but the fireworks last night brought it up in my mind. I had this dream before ever learning about conspiracy theories or 9-11

I was at some town, on steps outside a town hall. Everyone was watching fireworks. The "government" was taking down the real moon and puting up a fake one. It had a gold tower on it. I was walking around telling people, but no one believed me. They were too mesmerized by the fireworks.

Blaze

Account Closed
Had this one years ago but the fireworks last night brought it up in my mind. I had this dream before ever learning about conspiracy theories or 9-11

I was at some town, on steps outside a town hall. Everyone was watching fireworks. The "government" was taking down the real moon and puting up a fake one. It had a gold tower on it. I was walking around telling people, but no one believed me. They were too mesmerized by the fireworks.

You check JA's link to dream interpretation? That sounds like a problem either in your life or society that means a lot to you but none others are paying attention to.

Kind of like....no, no, wait. I'll shut up about politics here, lel.

Phoenix Venus

I keep having this dream that an ex is trying to get me back. We broke up 3 years ago and i havent looked back or contacted him at all. He treated me very poorly.

I don't accept him back in the dream but the dreams keep coming every so often and he's trying to convince me to stay with him, or convince me that we are in love.. It's very tormenting and I despise these dreams. An oppressive and disgusting feeling. He had saturn conjunct very closely to my mars.

Phoenix Venus

You check JA's link to dream interpretation? That sounds like a problem either in your life or society that means a lot to you but none others are paying attention to.

Kind of like....no, no, wait. I'll shut up about politics here, lel.

I'm intrigued about what you had to say.

I see what you are saying and if i had to pinpoint it onto something, i thought it had to do with societies "false sense of security through materials" (the fake moon, gold tower)

Kscar

20 some years ago I had my first vivid/recurring dream. It had the melting clocks from "The Persistence of Memory"
(Salvador Dali 1931)

Instead of a similar landscape it was a black void with giant blank pages books floating through it. I was running through the void jumping from book to book. Mind you I was some where between five and eight. Coincidentally occurred during a horrid double ear ache.

aquarius7000

The past week I had this thought that I should gift my family a painting of flowers for the living room of their new place. I must have had this thought continuously for about 4-5 days. And, the 5th day I had a message on my whatsapp with pictures of paintings of flowers that my family had bought, well, for the dining area. :)

belabismo

I wish I slept long enough to dream most nights lol. I actually started a dream journal but it's been hard to remember to write in it. I want to keep track of my dreams though so that I can track my subconscious emotions that I repress.

I had this recurring dream when I was younger, at least 5 times. I would be sitting in the living room with my sister during a normal summer afternoon at home watching TV. After a little while I would notice the walls were heavily bleeding these big, orange wasp-like bugs. I would start freaking out and run through the hallway. I would try to run through the hallway to the front door but I would run into this feral boar pacing, blocking my way. On the other side, near the door, my parents were standing, oblivious, arguing heatedly. Then my dream would end. I would never make it past the hallway.

Also had this one-time nightmare when I was younger. Probably first nightmare I remember. I was sitting at my aunt's house around the kitchen table during the afternoon with my mom and my grandma. They are talking like normal and I'm just sitting contentedly. Then I notice that bit by bit my mom's head is swelling larger and larger. I start to panic and my grandma, very calmly, keeps telling me to calm down. I don't and I don't understand why she's telling me to relax.

I had this dream somewhat recently, that I wrote down in my dream journal. Started with me cleaning off heavy drag-like makeup I slept in. I half take off a white sequined shirt over a sequined unitard while looking through the mirror. I'm also wearing tights. Full "show outfit." My dad comes over and says he is having someone come over to fix his shoes. I ask him if the guy is taking them with him or staying here (the house). He says to fix here. And I ask if that means he will be here alone with me. He says yes then asks if that is OK. I say fine but I don't mean it, I'm angry he assumed it would be OK with me but not surprised. My dad looks indescribably sad. He tells me he thought he was doing the right thing. I don't respond, ignore him, and continue doing what I was doing.

That last one ^ really spooked me. I'm still not sure what to make of it. At least not the ending.

Blaze

Account Closed
Had another weird dream last night. It involved that very same woman from the last dream with the Hindu God and Goddess and the red sun. This one took place by a jade lake. It was a semi-still lake the color of jade, its waters, while beautiful, were also murky and we couldn't see the bottom. The area around the lake was a forest of deep brown trees with golden leaves falling from their branches and kissing the jade water, creating ripples that shimmered like stars created by droplets into the universe.

The woman an I sat by the side and began talking. The only words I can remember are "Could it be love?" coming from the familiar faced woman in front of me. It was then that from the center of the lake, an enormous Lotus began to bloom. Both of us stared in amazement as the flower opened itself, the drops of water became diamonds as they flew off in all directions. As the flower bloomed, a jade staircase appeared, seemingly beckoning us toward the Lotus.

The two of us decided to race toward the Lotus, with the woman playfully "cheating" a bit by pushing me, but at the end we both reached the Lotus. As we stood there, examining the enormous flower, we looked at each other and walked onto the flowers center. It was soft and warm, kind of like a warm pillow, so we lied down.

The dream ended with us just laying within the flower, speaking words I cannot remember.