Automatic writing thread, msgs to each other.

Bunraku

When I was little, my family moved to a mansion. There were plenty of empty rooms and plenty of creaking floorboards. Both of my parents were lawyers, so they worked often, and I was alone when I came home from school.
One evening, when I came home, my house was still dark. I called out, “Mother?” and I heard her voice say “Yeeeeeees?” from one of the rooms upstairs. When I called her again while I was climbing up the stairs to look for her, I got the same reply, “Yeeeeeees?”
I didn’t know where she was exactly, because of how large and labyrinth-like the house was, but eventually I found her: she was in one of the rooms at the very end of the hallway at the uppermost floor. I rushed to the room where she was, and, as soon as I put my hands on the door knob, I heard the downstairs front door shut. “Are you home?” my mother asked. I was startled, so I ran out of that hallway, almost tripping on the way back to the front door. As I was running, I was looking behind me out of fear. I saw the door opened to a crack, and, for a brief moment, I saw something strange staring at me.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Bunraku:

Good of you to drop by. What's your alibi when the red hand is caught cutting deep swaths into the meatcutters daughter's brother's sister who seems to be twice removed from my great grandmother's estate out in that strange named galaxy that I can't for the life ofme pronounce? Bunraku, what is the meaning of that open custard that is molding on the dining table? can't one of you pick it up? Yup yup, yohoho let's all have a lan party, while I drink my juice heartily like a land smartie. what the farty, artty tarty, this free flowing automatic writing sounds like a meat grinder throwing in many animals and see what kind of dish comes out - raw, smelly, messy and red, very red. Are you in your red mood bun? I'm in my grey mood now, I'm getting old and it makes me unhappy.

Phoenix Venus

Bunraku:

Bun, bun, bun in the oven. Cowbell loving. Pasture hugging. Creepy pasta on my plate, worms wriggling like a brain scorpion pain. Reaching out of the shadow like take my strong hand, its pointing to the wrong man. Kings hawaiin.

Chrysalis

There doesn't seem to be any order with all this commotion who even are these people are they for real.

Cant you stop all this nonsense it's destroying my head can't even hear myself think never mind crack a smile.

The tall one is so anoying I'm not even on this level.

Just don't stop what your doing your all quite fun people to work with and I will inturn bring you something to laugh about soon.

Phoenix Venus

Now ive got my cards. They are purified by the Holy Light of Om.

What message does the sabians have for Chrys?

4 of hearts dropped as i was shuffling, so you get two messages.

King of hearts: Aries
4 of hearts: Aries 4
Seven of spades: Aries 17

Aries 4: "TWO LOVERS STROLLING ON A SECLUDED WALK.
KEYNOTE: The progressive polarization of energies needed for fulfilling one's life function.
POLARIZATION."

Aries 17: "TWO DIGNIFIED SPINSTERS SITTING IN SILENCE.
KEYNOTE: The ability to transform a natural lack of potency into poise and inner serenity.
INWARD WITHDRAWAL. "

Polarization. If i could just think of this one word i could continue. Its scratching on my brain like a pidgeon. It has to do with current.. Not direct current but... Eff it. Tesla. Holy ****. I think i might have figured out bunrakus question. On the thread on oppositions. Its the system.

Chrysalis

Now ive got my cards. They are purified by the Holy Light of Om.

What message does the sabians have for Chrys?

4 of hearts dropped as i was shuffling, so you get two messages.

King of hearts: Aries
4 of hearts: Aries 4
Seven of spades: Aries 17

Aries 4: "TWO LOVERS STROLLING ON A SECLUDED WALK.
KEYNOTE: The progressive polarization of energies needed for fulfilling one's life function.
POLARIZATION."

Aries 17: "TWO DIGNIFIED SPINSTERS SITTING IN SILENCE.
KEYNOTE: The ability to transform a natural lack of potency into poise and inner serenity.
INWARD WITHDRAWAL. "

Polarization. If i could just think of this one word i could continue. Its scratching on my brain like a pidgeon. It has to do with current.. Not direct current but... Eff it. Tesla. Holy ****. I think i might have figured out bunrakus question. On the thread on oppositions. Its the system.

Hey phoenix was this AW you did here or did you actually pull some cards combined with it too ?

Chrysalis

An AW reply I've done back to the card's you drew.
"Be nice not awkward point to the door If not needed, none of this makes sense to you yet but in time there will be answers you seek
Violet colors are awash just find them growing inside your garden you grow.

All is not yourself doing but others who harm you, this will be rewarded back to them in time, justice will be served from myself or get them back another way. My ideas are coming back for the youth of today that has been forgotten about and destroyed it's not clear why this is regardless of who they were or why they were destroyed.

Chrysalis

Just asked about whats brought me to this site ....

"Perfume is your enemy i must admit i get turned on by this.

Can you see this is your call in what you do best if not knowing the full facts so much.

Hinder is not a .....best a prospect, it is in your favor to be this way inclined, even if you find it hard, there's help if you need it.

Buraka will be there for you if need be, she is okay with you and you are her, but don't be disrespectful of her or you'll be the one who will be sorry"

Phoenix Venus

Om What message does the sabians have for CT? Om

I drew 10 of spades, 9 of spades, queen of diamonds. That comes up to 30 leo and 29 leo. Read 30 leo first but might as well read both..

30 leo:
AN UNSEALED LETTER.
KEYNOTE: The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.

29 leo:
A MERMAID EMERGES FROM THE OCEAN WAVES READY FOR REBIRTH IN HUMAN FORM.
KEYNOTE: The stage at which an intense feeling-intuition rising from the unconscious is about to take form as a conscious thought.

An unsealed letter. Dear Ct, with a dab a ranch we can make it happen. Get ya rap snacks. With a dab a ranch. We can make it snappin. Honestly integrity, looks good on thee, good to me. Conspirical imperial. a bubbling effervescent thought. What happens when it pops. Tyrannical gigantic ball, a free for fall or reefer wall? It happens with the prototype, the slow mo type, homo skype. But dont let me show no hype, its clear for all, its here for all the freedom. Satirical fear frickle. Ticklt ticklt. Tickle tickle.

conspiracy theorist

Interdasting message. Means I'm hear to share some wors with folks I never see and never hear. Monkeys have no eyes and dead men tell no lies. Saturn wants to cut my head off. He says I should stop wasting time, But who cares what that old fart things? The graveyard stinks and eventually I'll be digging into that day scarred sphinx. Decartes said let there be light, and even though its in the middle of the night I'm pretty energized, my eyes are wide open and entangled into the vision of a spherical. Heracles, 12 trials of hellacle. Heliacal rising. Jupiter ascending is good for the prize. Eastern skies told the astrologers that this one would do something useful for the world. In that I am content.

Blaze

Account Closed
Burning lies seem to hypnotize. Three ways from the north, south and west clash together in an endless war of the worlds. Dancing flame with beating heart, destroys the hope from underneath. Twisting winds hold onto dreams, living in large complex mathematical realms. The master of time swings his sword and it is he who has the finally word. Such amazement, such wonder. His sword is mighty, thought slow like disease. Doubt, doubt is my weapon, believe nothing so you are never the fool. His sword is too strong, too crude. The beating heart dislikes him so, but pushes his issues onto the diseased sword. The diseased sword is master of the war, handling it with all the way he enjoys.

Chrysalis

CT and Blaze, i think you two are both getting some interesting messages come through.

CT " Heracles, 12 trials of hellacle. Heliacal rising. Jupiter ascending is good for the prize. Eastern skies told the astrologers that this one would do something useful for the world. In that I am content."

Blaze (and actually the whole of yours, but mainly what ive put in bold "Burning lies seem to hypnotize. Three ways from the north, south and west clash together in an endless war of the worlds. Dancing flame with beating heart, destroys the hope from underneath. Twisting winds hold onto dreams, living in large complex mathematical realms. The master of time swings his sword and it is he who has the finally word. Such amazement, such wonder. His sword is mighty, thought slow like disease. Doubt, doubt is my weapon, believe nothing so you are never the fool. His sword is too strong, too crude. The beating heart dislikes him so, but pushes his issues onto the diseased sword. The diseased sword is master of the war, handling it with all the way he enjoys.

Phoenix Venus

Blaze. Blizzard lizzard chicken gizzards. Pineal glands for viewing ones hands. Caw caw. Caw caw. The crow has one eye. The crow for many. One eyed crow. The crow brings an omen he said "feed me as i bite that hand." Its a reptilian thing. Ill claim you were once Edgar Allen Poe. You have to crush the heart with your toe.

Some lyrics automatically entered upon ones brain.

This is that full out souped up automatic just can't quit let the bass hit right on tiiiime.
Running hard til the end put you in a panic automatic

Om what message does the sabians have for blaze Om

Five of spades, jack of diamonds. Virgo 25.
"A FLAG AT HALF-MAST IN FRONT OF A PUBLIC BUILDING.
KEYNOTE: The social acknowledgment of a job well done and a destiny fulfilled."

Its confirmed then my suspicions you are the one that many have thought, few have attempted, one has become. Reborn. Whats half the mass of a donkeys @ss? With scorn I SAY with scorn.

Blaze

Account Closed
Pandas. Bouncing Pandas jumping around clouds shaped like space-age trees. Dancing with the strength of one hundred thousand hornets buzzing in a hive of steel and techno lights. Pandas jump and play until they get killed away only for their murders children to take care of them. Karma, thus is karma. Karma dancing and swinging like a never ending cycle of events, all heading back. The alien spaceship flies toward the east, he says "Blaze, the east, swing toward the eastern" in all kinds of symbols. Swing, swing the bat at the falling star and smash it toward the east. Peace is there, the olden peace, the eternal peace but not really. War is always there, always waiting, as Chaos and Peace dance to the ever swaying human emotion. Such is life, such are things. But dancing Pandas still jump and sing. From Space-age trees and alien chicken wings, the Pandas still play.