Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-02-2021, 01:26 AM
kimiko8 kimiko8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Hello everyone,

I have a selfish request but I would like your help, I need help understanding what is going on.

I have been going through some big changes in my life since 2018. There were highs and lows, but I took decisions I thought were best. In 2020 June I relocated to be closer to my partner, knowing it was a terrible idea career/finance wise, but being together was important for us. To get something great you have to sacrifice, and during dark moods I question my decision but overall, being with my partner always outweighed the cons.

It seems like our troubles precipitated in Jun/July 2021- this time coming from my partner. There was a major falling out with his family that seemed like it came out of left field (tbh, not to me, but I didn't expect this level) and due to this our lives have become more complicated. Basically, we were forced out of our home by his family.

There were other things going on at the same time- he lost his position at work and had to move to another one, we were in terrible financial debt, he cut ties with everyone in his family due to issues, we were dealing with paperwork/legal issues.

On my side I was I was emotionally drained and exhausted, I had not seen my family since 2 years and was homesick, while my own relations with my family were deteriorating due to everything. I felt (and still feel) blocked at my work, and feel blocked in all other ways actually- mentally, creatively, physically even- I can't even leave this place if I want to.

Actually I can, but I can't leave him alone in this. I feel like during that period I had become his emotional lightning rod, because he was not acting/reacting/emoting/feeling/analyzing to ANYTHING that was going on, but I was screaming and crying enough for two. Our close friends even commented how odd it was that it was I who was reacting to his parents instead of their own child. I don't think it's apathy on his part, I actually think it helped him to watch me storm, hence I felt if I left, he would not be ok. That would really be the last straw.

Things have calmed down considerably now (Nov 2021), and we have managed some problems, and some of the others just require waiting out. Unfortunately we had to move since he got a new job in another city, but he comes home nearly every other day and we spend weekends together.

This is not what I wanted, I moved continents and choked my career to be with him, so I am sour about that. I'm a person who has to have their cake and eat it, and I'm looking for ways to have both.

With this lengthy background I would like your opinion on:
-how his transits in Jun 2021 and Nov 2021 correlated with anything I said above
-how things may look ahead for him
-is this related to his Saturn return, because I thought it ended
-why does he behave like that, am I missing something
-and am I in the wrong for demanding change, action or movement of any kind

Please let me know what charts I should post

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-08-2021, 04:26 PM
kimiko8 kimiko8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

If anyone can help please respond; I’ll will provide a general composite/Davison chart but I doubt that helps, as this is a multi-faceted problem which I think needs a transit chart. I’ll provide the specific charts if anyone feels they can pick up a thread from where they can investigate.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 929
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
Please let me know what charts I should post

Pls. post your natal chart with transits outside the circle. Astro.com charts with placidus house system are the most common and best legible. After you have casted the chart up there, store it as a file on your mobile or pc and then you can upload here visible from there by using the button looking like a paper clip.


If you cut off private data - pls. let us know whether you are female or male and at least whether you are from The States, Europe or elsewhere - as it often makes a difference - in what traditions one has grew up.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
kimiko8 (12-14-2021)
  #4  
Unread 12-14-2021, 01:30 PM
kimiko8 kimiko8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Pls. post your natal chart with transits outside the circle. Astro.com charts with placidus house system are the most common and best legible. After you have casted the chart up there, store it as a file on your mobile or pc and then you can upload here visible from there by using the button looking like a paper clip.

If you cut off private data - pls. let us know whether you are female or male and at least whether you are from The States, Europe or elsewhere - as it often makes a difference - in what traditions one has grew up.
Here is his natal chart with current transits. He grew up in Europe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_anonymous_20211214_hp.48271.166927 (1).jpg (86.8 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimiko8 For This Useful Post:
Zora (12-17-2021)
  #5  
Unread 12-17-2021, 03:40 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 929
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
I have been going through some big changes in my life since 2018. There were highs and lows, but I took decisions I thought were best.
Hi kimkio8

You have your mars – co-ruling your interceped aries in spiritual 12th house on a very special degree of 0°sag in your 7th house. This is a high sensitive reacting placement – if a slowmoving transit planet changes sign and enters 0° - which is like sending a special spark energy activating aspect on your natal mars – to initiate to put your own inner light energy and fire “on”.

And this is what happened and started in 2018 – when transit uranus first time have entered 0°taurus earth -one year long – forth and backwards. Afterwards in Dec 2019 – transit jupiter having entered 0°cap - followed up by transit saturn having entered 0°aquarius and now since May this year- by transit jupiter having entered 0°pisces – squaring your natal mars – transit still lasting until beg.of Jan. next year.

Planets on 0° are said to have brought a spiritual task into this life – a mediator gift to help people with. As with a placement on 0° one is sitting between 2 energies- like between 2 chairs – between 2 opportunities -and between two worlds – the visible and the invisible one – being aware of both at same time.

But with a planet on 0° one has the tendency to hesitate too long and to miss chances – one is scared to choose one of 2 opportunities, to lose the other one – and then afterwards to discover, that the wrong choice was made – and the other one is gone. This can kinda paralyze own energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
In 2020 June I relocated to be closer to my partner, knowing it was a terrible idea career/finance wise, but being together was important for us. To get something great you have to sacrifice, and during dark moods I question my decision but overall, being with my partner always outweighed the cons.
Moon rules your 4th house – your emotions, your basic trust and your real home and to change or move home – if transit-activated. And in 2020 transit uranus supported your virgo moon in 5th house- love and romance -by trine – this was a good time to relocate.


__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-17-2021, 04:12 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 929
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
It seems like our troubles precipitated in Jun/July 2021- this time coming from my partner. There was a major falling out with his family that seemed like it came out of left field (tbh, not to me, but I didn't expect this level) and due to this our lives have become more complicated. Basically, we were forced out of our home by his family.


But in June/July 2021 - your ruler of 7th house - relationship - your pluto was not transit activated for having issues in your relationship only caused by your partner.

But your 8th house ruler - jupiter was - your own genetic heritage and family dogmata and family traditions - for me also committed relationship and also house of debts and money of the others - was already beg. with February 2021 transit activated by saturn as your midheaven and life path ruler by inconjunct and by transit uranus in your 12th house by sextile to liberate yourself from something.

Transit saturn was retrograde in July 2021 - to get you to think about what you feel and agree to be bound to - and what you see yourself as worthy for yourself in committed relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
With this lengthy background I would like your opinion on:
-how his transits in Jun 2021 and Nov 2021 correlated with anything I said above
-how things may look ahead for him
-is this related to his Saturn return, because I thought it ended
-why does he behave like that, am I missing something

-and am I in the wrong for demanding change, action or movement of any kind


As far as your partner is concerned in details - this is not visible in your chart - only in his natal.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-18-2021, 08:33 AM
kimiko8 kimiko8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post


But in June/July 2021 - your ruler of 7th house - relationship - your pluto was not transit activated for having issues in your relationship only caused by your partner.

But your 8th house ruler - jupiter was - your own genetic heritage and family dogmata and family traditions - for me also committed relationship and also house of debts and money of the others - was already beg. with February 2021 transit activated by saturn as your midheaven and life path ruler by inconjunct and by transit uranus in your 12th house by sextile to liberate yourself from something.

Transit saturn was retrograde in July 2021 - to get you to think about what you feel and agree to be bound to - and what you see yourself as worthy for yourself in committed relationships.



As far as your partner is concerned in details - this is not visible in your chart - only in his natal.

Hello Zora,

Thank you for the detailed reply, but I would like to clarify that I posted my husband’s natal +transit chart- because the issues seem to be around him. I’m affected because I am his wife; additionally I believe some part of the issues are caused by my existence in his life. It makes me unhappy to think I bought any trouble to him.

How should I re-read your interpretation?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-19-2021, 03:25 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 929
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko8 View Post
Thank you for the detailed reply, but I would like to clarify that I posted my husband’s natal +transit chart-
And why not yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Pls. post your natal chart with transits outside the circle.


You are the questioner and have the issues - he obviously not - as he is not asking here. But you.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-12-2022, 12:18 PM
kimiko8 kimiko8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Re: Going through a difficult phase in our lives- does it correlate with transits?

Hi Zora, I think you misunderstand my post. These are his issues, his conflicts- I have not participated in those events at all.

Quote:
It seems like our troubles precipitated in Jun/July 2021- this time coming from my partner
Quote:
he lost his position at work and had to move to another one, we were in terrible financial debt, he cut ties with everyone in his family due to issues, we were dealing with paperwork/legal issues
Of course these issue affects me as he's my partner, but these things are happening to HIM. I have my own set of problems and he has his, but I am not interested in my specific set of problems, I am interested in his set, and in the relief of his issues because I am worried about him. And when I say:

Quote:
Our close friends even commented how odd it was that it was I who was reacting to his parents instead of their own child.
it is because I don't understand how he can be so calm and held together after everything that has happened, I just want things to stop happening to him.

Quote:
You are the questioner and have the issues - he obviously not - as he is not asking here. But you.
I am the questioner but the issue is about him, and his troubles, hence as his life is the issue in question, I posted his charts. I think there are others who post their friend's or children's chart if they want to know about them?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
correlate, difficult, lives, phase, relationship, transit, transits

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.