Plz analyse my chart??

Spytarn

Dob 18.08.2000
Time 1:05 Am
Place Bhadrak, Odisha , India(20.9N, 86.36E)
When i will become a Diplomat(Foreign service)?

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chat to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator

Spytarn

According to your chart, being successful is the most important thing to you.(very powerful 10th house) Its more important than where you work, how people act toward you. It's more important that if your skills and talents are used properly. You will tend to give a lot in those other areas if you can reach whatever success means TO YOU.

How would you define success in the Foreign Service? How would you define success in any occupation. If success if becoming an ambassador from your country, and you are not rich or famous, then this is a level that you are unlikely to get, since ambassadorships in most countries do not come to basic workers in the diplomatic corps.
could you plz elaborate because i am unable to understand what ur trying to say? Does it mean i will be very rich and famous? Is that what i am destined for??

Spytarn

Apparently you were looking for a simple answer to a very complex question, which you did not know was a complex question.

I have not, and do not make predictions as to what people will have happen to them, or as to a specific job they should have when they Dictionary of Occupational Titles has more than 8000 different jobs in it.

I do not view astrology as Fate, as many Vedic Astrologers do. However, India is a different place than the West, and much there does seem to happen in fate.

You asked whether you would become a Diplomat. I simply said to you that whatever you become, the concept of success will be far far more important than work environment or proper use of your skills. I asked you to do a little bit of thinking(something BTW will be required of you as a Diplomat), and determine what actually constitutes success in your mind.

But if you simply wanted a yes/no answer, I’m not your person for that.
simply i want to know will i do something in future or not like can i serve the people and my country may it be by any means like politics,business,job(diplomat or administrative)?
Or just lead a normal life like maximum people do?if u could plz answer this?

JUPITERASC

Dob 18.08.2000
Time 1:05 Am
Place Bhadrak, Odisha , India(20.9N, 86.36E)
When i will become a Diplomat(Foreign service)?

simply i want to know will i do something in future or not like can i serve the people and my country may it be by any means like politics,business,job(diplomat or administrative)?
Or just lead a normal life like maximum people do?if u could plz answer this?

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chat to a link site

(astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Spytarn

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

sorry sir/madam i am unable to attach my chart if u could plz create it through any astro software then it would be of great help🙏