Frustrated

jackierose

Hello, Hope this is correct, I am going to attempt to upload charts for myself and new relationship (hopeful). He is recently widowed (2 years), interesting to me as a person and local which is nice. He is quite a bit older but age is only a number. In the past year I have done much introspection and hopefully have grown which was a goal, at this point in my life I have found I don't want to spend the rest alone. I have no attachment to past husband except to acknowledge what it taught me about myself and how I married for the wrong reasons. I am ready (mentally) to retire and looking for someone to partner with. I would be most grateful for any interpretations/advise, recommendations/direction. Thank you for reading.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_walter.64418.10434.jpg
    astro_2gw_walter.64418.10434.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_2gw_susan.1457.10512.jpg
    astro_2gw_susan.1457.10512.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 24

jackierose

Hi, Was wondering if anyone could look at my chart? I have seen a few views and know it could be missed? I would appreciate any input...trying to do some research for myself and am interested in an experienced opinion. I know there are lots of people looking for a connection, love, appreciation, attention, etc. I don't consider myself "too old" but a realist in that if I am going to find a relationship, now is the time. So, not to rush things, don't want to make the same mistakes repeatedly, but am interested in moving forward and would like to know different opinions based on the chart info. If there is something more helpful I could post would you let me know? I am 64 so not just starting to look. Bad marriage behind me, I am ready, I think? None of the dates or experiences have worked out in the last 5 years with the exception of one that is what I know not good for me to pursue. What I mean is if they like me, I don't like them or vice versa. I think I am a realist, been involved with looking inward, why is nothing working out? Thanks in advance for reading and any responses.