will we be together?

danai

Hi guys! It's a guy i'm a little interested...So, my question is "will we be together?!" I believe the answer is no or we will be together for a short time, but i'm waiting for your responses...Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_aaaa.67190.46324.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_aaaa.67190.46324.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 49

heidy26

No, you won't, though you are very interested and weakened by the feelings you have.
It will be a nice flirt, sexually charged and sudden experience perhaps. It will also be private.

heidy26

Sorry, but there is no reception from him at all. You, on the other hand are melting for him.
Even though Moon is going to perform a sextile to his sig before leaving the sign, there is still no reception from him to you.
But he is attracted to you, so give it a shot.

tikana

hmmm
hmmm

thinking thinking

well tech speaking there is TOL
but then how do squares act i am not quite sure

Dirius

I agree with heidy26 here, it doesn't seem like he is much interested, and since Mars is soon to change signs into Virgo (Venus Fall), he will probably get tired soon.

Is he married/in a relationship...? Chart may suggest that.

heidy26

I agree with heidy26 here, it doesn't seem like he is much interested, and since Mars is soon to change signs into Virgo (Venus Fall), he will probably get tired soon.

Is he married/in a relationship...? Chart may suggest that.
I had a thought about that, but it seems Saturn is changing signs, too.
Can you elaborate, please ? :joyful:

Dirius

I had a thought about that, but it seems Saturn is changing signs, too.
Can you elaborate, please ? :joyful:

While its soon to change signs, its still in the sign of Mars and in the 7th house.

Also, Mars has a negative feeling for Saturn (being in its detriment), so it does suggest a connection. As in the guy is tired of his wife/girlfriend, and is having an affair, something of the sort :whistling:

I could be wrong, but this is usually what a planet in the 7th means, specially if the 7th ruler shows a particular reception towards that planet (positive or negative). In this case Mars being in Leo (Saturn's detriment) sort of confirms this.

Maybe Saturn is something else and not a person, that is for the OP to confirm :tongue:

heidy26

Hmm.
While waiting for the thread owner to clarify, Saturn/Mars changing signs soon, so she might be already on an 'ex-wife/gf' list. Mutually desired.
So I understand his need for having ties free - as the chart suggests - that's why I suggested her to give it a shot. :tongue:

danai

Well, I don't know much info about his personal life...he is my therapist/doctor for last 2 months and i'm the one more talking about myself! There is quite a good communication between us until now and he seems puzzled this period of his life like to reorient his goals...Also, in our last meeting he refered to sth like "what should a man ask for, his family, his child" like it was his wish and then he gave me the impression that he may have a wife/relationship, but not clearly at all, he was pensive..Τhere is a mutual compassion and maybe some attraction, but not sth more at all...

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys! It's a guy i'm a little interested...So, my question is "will we be together?!" I believe the answer is no or we will be together for a short time, but i'm waiting for your responses...Thanks in advance!

Your two primary significators, Venus and Mars, do not aspect any time soon. Rather they are separating here in the near term. And you as signified by Moon are not in such good shape in this matter or seeing it accurately, Moon being in the sign of its fall.

Looking at the unfolding of the matter, Moon's next aspect is a square, so I would say no, I don't see you coming together any time soon.

IleneK

Premium Member
hmmm

well tech speaking there is TOL

Hey, tik.
Here's a kind of chicken or egg, or maybe "Who's on first?" matter that I ask for your opinion on:
If TOL is from Moon, but Moon sextiles Sun before completing TOL between Venus Mars, is this really TOL?

Scratching head..

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, I don't know much info about his personal life...he is my therapist/doctor for last 2 months and i'm the one more talking about myself! There is quite a good communication between us until now and he seems puzzled this period of his life like to reorient his goals...Also, in our last meeting he refered to sth like "what should a man ask for, his family, his child" like it was his wish and then he gave me the impression that he may have a wife/relationship, but not clearly at all, he was pensive..Τhere is a mutual compassion and maybe some attraction, but not sth more at all...

You may want to reorient yourself by reading a bit about transference, counter-transference and projection in the therapeutic setting. As you noted, you are almost entirely talking about yourself, as it should be in this context; and a principled, experienced therapist would not likely and ought not be talking or conveying anything about personal aspects of their life to their client.

Your therapy is really not about what you intuit or imagine about his life at all. It's sole purpose is to orient you to yourself; to help you begin to see yourself more clearly. Perhaps you might reflect in some quiet moments upon that goal?. And I would most certainly share with your therapist these perceptions that you are having about him so he can help you gain some clarity and point you in the right direction.

I am truly wishing you the best.

danai

And I would most certainly share with your therapist these perceptions that you are having about him

Excuse me, but tell him what, that i may have feelings for him and all the above?

Vyri

Banned
Sorry I came in on the first post by you, was online and didn't see your replies
Was asking that you elaborate but you have
All the best Vyri

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
And I would most certainly share with your therapist these perceptions that you are having about him

Excuse me, but tell him what, that i may have feelings for him and all the above?

Absolutely. That is very important information for him to know and he should know what to do from a therapeutic viewpoint. It is not uncommon for clients to have this happen.

danai

Hi Danai could you elaborate a little about your situation?
All the best Vyri

Hi Vyri! Basically, I summed up the situation above..he is my therapist for last 2 months and maybe i feel a little attracted to him, classical situation, sm talks about himself, the other charming part tries to help him, boom!

Vyri

Banned
Yes, to clear the air about the situation for your sake and the sake of his practice and your confidence in your engaging him as your therapist originally. They have an oath just like doctors do that states "first do no harm". In that light alone he has a responsibility towards his patient and the sound principles he employs.

All the best
Vyri