Do I have any difficult aspects?

ScorpioLibraCancer

I was just wondering if I had any difficult aspects in my chart, and how these affects me.

I don't really know why.. I'm just curious I guess :smile:

Anyways, here's my chart

mSXvc07.png

- SLC

markus0509

U might be quite concern about the others' values but there has been different sorts of communication problems which caused by some of your own beliefs/ your own values. You might have a very private/ innovative personalities or abilities. I also think there might be some things about ownership or the others'........relating to money or possessions. As 2nd house and 8th house planets are in hard angle. Mercury in the 11th shows an emphasis in friendship,hopes and dreams, but it is squaring those planets in 8th and 2nd. Thus, I guess there will be some problems of belief system when u are dealing with friends.....? (Not professional, just write what I feel like):biggrin:

markus0509

I also look at the 12th house in Scorpio. You might have some interests in sth deep, intense or hidden, might also be psychic stuff as 8th house is related too.....pluto in your first house, maybe you had some intense experiences from the beginning of life. You might also experiencing sth special or hidden/behind the scenes when u are in primary school(or at the age of), which led you to have some interests in certain topics/activities, which the others are not sure about, and you might be having problems in letting others know what those activities or tendencies are. You probably need private space and time in order to do what you like.