what is he trying with me now?

Angels

My bf now reached me by his own said sorry for what he has done and said he has realized his mistake... all that

saying he wants to be friends with me...

what is he trying i don't understand so confusing.

Question!

Does he want to give another try on our relation with new approach?

Attachments

• Is he trying to make it.gif
    Is he trying to make it.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 21

IleneK

Premium Member
My bf now reached me by his own said sorry for what he has done and said he has realized his mistake... all that

saying he wants to be friends with me...

what is he trying i don't understand so confusing.

Question!

Does he want to give another try on our relation with new approach?

What Mandy said.

Beyond that, both of your significators in the the 11th house points to this question being about friendship between you.

He/Jupiter is exalted, so he thinks a lot of himself. You/Mercury are also in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation, so you, like him, have an exaggerated idea of him. At this time Mercury and Jupiter apply to a conjunction, but Mercury changes direction and goes direct before the aspect perfects. With no aspect I do not see this chart as him wanting to try the relationship with another approach.

You/Mercury being retrograde and then going direct suggests your continuing to return to him, but ultimately you will be doing something else.

Moon's next aspect is a square to Mercury, which points to continued difficulty in communication and understanding between you. The early rising sign suggests that your raising the question is premature, that much more needs to be known.

Angels

Thankyou so much for the reply :)

yes! he always think abt himself only...thats the only reason brought us to this situation.

I dont want to risk again if he gonna be the same...i let go with the flow than pushing or demanding.

:)

only think worries me is whats the need for him to keep in touch as a friend?

Angels

He/Jupiter is exalted, so he thinks a lot of himself. You/Mercury are also in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation, so you, like him, have an exaggerated idea of him.

How can he be the jupiter? 7th falls over pisces isn't it? even the 5th house falls over Capricorn (saturn)

where does this Jupiter come from?

IleneK

Premium Member
How can he be the jupiter? 7th falls over pisces isn't it? even the 5th house falls over Capricorn (saturn)

where does this Jupiter come from?

The rising point, the cusp of the 1st house, is in Virgo, so you are Mercury. If 1st house cusp is Virgo, the cusp of the 7th house must be Pisces.

In horary we use the traditional rulers of the houses, and Jupiter is the trad ruler of Pisces.

Angels

The rising point, the cusp of the 1st house, is in Virgo, so you are Mercury. If 1st house cusp is Virgo, the cusp of the 7th house must be Pisces.

In horary we use the traditional rulers of the houses, and Jupiter is the trad ruler of Pisces.

OH YESSSS!! wow :D thankyou :)

Mandy

yes! he always think abt himself only...thats the only reason brought us to this situation.

I dont want to risk again if he gonna be the same...i let go with the flow than pushing or demanding.

Friends do not treat each other badly. He treats you badly. Therefore he is not your friend.

Angels

practically speaking...He wants to play it safe! typical Capricorn traits they cant nor dont want to waste their time in anything relates to quarrels. that way a defensive mechanism that they end things in the name of friendship than finish off.

IleneK

Premium Member

I will say what has been said to you many times.You need to let this go. That means to stop thinking about him and stop raising charts about him. If there is any worry about him needing or wanting to keep in touch as a friend, then don't be friends. Grow up and try to be smart about this.

Angels

yea! i wish i could ber sstrong...i hate my self being a cancerian...i find it hard to use my head rather i use my heart and end up getting hurt hurt hurt all the time...ppl misuse me for their selfishness...uuuurrrgggghhh

IleneK

Premium Member
practically speaking...He wants to play it safe! typical Capricorn traits they cant nor dont want to waste their time in anything relates to quarrels. that way a defensive mechanism that they end things in the name of friendship than finish off.

You realize that these Capricorn generalizations are largely untrue and are just an excuse for you to continue to talk about him. The sooner you stop, the sooner you can get on with your life. You are not getting any younger to continue to waste your time on this one.

IleneK

Premium Member
yea! i wish i could ber sstrong...i hate my self being a cancerian...i find it hard to use my head rather i use my heart and end up getting hurt hurt hurt all the time...ppl misuse me for their selfishness...uuuurrrgggghhh

If you know this, then people only misuse you if you let them. It is time to stop letting them and it is time to stop talking about it.