Does anyone see children in my chart? Please help

jenno640

Very new to this & don't really have much idea on how to read them, just wanting to know if anyone sees children?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_elizabeth.81381.11442.gif
    astro_2gw_01_elizabeth.81381.11442.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

jenno640

I know everyone is busy no a days but this chart thing is a bit confusing & lots of you guys seem to know what you're talking about & we've been wanting a child so maybe someone can help. I know they talk about children being in the 5th house & mine is empty. I did however get pregnant a while ago & miscarried so idk what that means according to my chart.

jenno640

Can someone tell me if I have children in my chart? Please Help.

Just figured out how to post my chart see below:) Does anyone see children or at least one child in my chart?

Last edited:

Angels

Re: Need help with predicting children!

Dun worry i have sort it out.

She will get a baby & the baby possibly be a libra sun.

jenno640

Re: Need help with predicting children!

Is this for the chart I posted? Sorry I'm confused lol:) If so when should we try for one?

kimbermoon

Re: How to read natal chart for predicting children

A few clues for you: the influences of the 5th house directly relates to the matter of children, we also look to the Moon Phase at birth in terms of your style of parenting; Jupiter can also bring abundance in such matters...In your chart we find no energization in the 5th, thus we look to the planetary rulership: in this case, Venus: its aspects involve Saturn [restriction or delays; disappointments,patience in determining the proper time for having a child...]; thus we would also consider the aspects of Saturn in the natal chart: here this energy vibrates through the 8th house which relates to 'childbirth' itself...Saturn also opposes the Moon, suggesting emotional concerns and the potential for depression;
it also squares Neptune [confusion, uncertainty, mysteries]which could also involve adoption as an alternative. Also Venus suggests female children...do you know of any fertility problems, as yet? an afflicted Venus can relate to insecurities and false expectations...Other considerations: your parenting style: a combination of Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aries [control issues]: this Moon sign is especially concerned with control issues...perhaps the matter may be out of your own personal control...just some suggestions for you.:smile:

jenno640

Thanks, that help & yes I was not ovulating & my dr put me on clomid & I'm now on my 5th cycle of the medication. Could alternatives be IUI or IVF or just adoption? I really appreciate the advice & the time you took to answer my thread.:biggrin:

Angels

Here's my chart & I'm new to all this so it's still a bit confusing.

possibilities:)

you child may be a taurus sun...jupiter moving towadrs cancer this june...i have did prediction for few other child birth charts similar to urs...

i feel most of them getting best time coming jupiter transist into cancer :)

all the best.

jenno640

Thank you, glad there is a possibility of at least one child:happy: At least that's some hope. Hope things get better for you.

JUPITERASC

possibilities:)

you child may be a taurus sun...jupiter moving towadrs cancer this june...i have did prediction for few other child birth charts similar to urs...

i feel most of them getting best time coming jupiter transist into cancer :)

all the best.
I'm guessing that you have given many successful predictions Angels - I would be interested regarding the method you use if you would give an outline of it :smile:

Angels

Jupi i was abt to post a few chart i user including mine and other family members. It was interesting. Its Very easy. I was so sure abt it. My Child will be a girl :) she will be born as sagittarius sun ....

Will post it sooner. Not now... Going throuugh hard Times...prit is leaving me :( he thinks i AM fake....anything i day he feeels am against him or fakingggggggg

I want to cryyyyyyyy to someone but hiding my emotionssss

my charts and gut feel the palm reading everything says its him...

note: after 3 hrs now...

am okay now he is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :) he couldnt take it when i hide one thing i just hide one thing just in fear of rejection :( i dont want to loose him he is such an awsome person..... he is back now :) i respect him for thisssssss

Last edited:

Angels

Here's my chart & I'm new to all this so it's still a bit confusing.

you may get 2 children, one will be someone realted to tauus and th other one either be an aries or a gemini.

i just had a quick look but didnt focus as i am really feeling low today "weather"

you know it why :)

but i am so sure you will get 2 kid for sure :) through your marraige :) leo/cancer will play a role in this :)

lets hope for best...btw keep ur self nourished! get lots of folic acid based food its important for the zycote at the early days to form into a little being remember folic acid plays important role for the formation of the baby form the egg dont over dose ur self but cut caffine, take some folic acid rish food along with iorn based :) try ovultine everyday night with warm milk :) since it was taking longer for u to get a child i believe you should keep ur slef od healthy diet than most other woman.

also i have seen few other woman with 1982 yr having this child issue?? dono if it was random...

anyways all the best.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Jenno, may I ask if you have ever considered the possibility of adopting a relative's/ close aquaintance's child; or if there even is a real chance of doing so that might present itself? I have only just briefly seen your chart and read your first post.

Jup transiting through the 4th (growth in domestic affairs) and 5th (children) certainly pushes the subject of having children and growth of the family to the forefront.

:)AQ7

Angels

I am so sure she dont need to adopt anyone...she is only 32 she got time...many i have seen in persin have their 1st child when they turn 37 sometimes 40....in that case she don ned to worry...of adopting...

i can see she will get children through her marraige :)

jenno640

Thank you so much for taking a look:smile: I knew this man & he is a psychic & when I say psychic he has predicted my things for me & other people that have come true. He said I would have 2 children, one would be a boy that wasn't mine but my husbands & the other a girl we would have together. So hopefully a little girl will be in my near future.

jenno640

I really don't know of anyone who wants to give their child up & I certainly wouldn't ask lol but like most people I'd like to have at least one child of my own. Thank you for all the advice though, not saying I wouldn't adopt if the opportunity presented itself but I don't think that's gonna happen.:)