Will I Get the Job? (Translation of L)

Starfall

Will I Get the Job?

Hi all,

I have a personal horary here, which I thought had potential but ... zero results.

A recruiter at an agency took an interest in my profile and after some discussion, thought I had more than enough experience for a legal job I was interested in. She had good regard for my experience and particularly, recent qualifications and she is quite senior so has clout with employers.

1st ruler: Aquarius, Saturn, retrograde.
10th ruler: Pisces, Jupiter (legal, how fitting) Retrograde.
Moon: in Cancer

All three significators are in domicile.

1st and 10th Lords make no aspect. :annoyed:
Moon has a separating aspect with the 10th Lord. Separating, not applying. :annoyed:
But, Moon is separating from a conjunction with Mercury, which then immediately applies a trine to Jupiter. :andy: Is that collection or translation?

- collection, both significators apply to a heavier body, they do not here
- translation, one planet aspects one significator then immediately aspects the other significator. There is none from Saturn to Jupiter, but does Mercury count bringing the light from the Moon to Jupiter?

I thought Mercury might do it. Most of my career jobs have come through recruiters and an intermediary is very common in my job horaries. This role is a contract one, which tend to move very fast, I usually get news in days.

As I do with all my horaries, any update, I'll post news here. :smile:

Any thoughts? :sideways:

Attachments

• Job - ToL.jpg
    Job - ToL.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Will I Get the Job?

Hi all,

I have a personal horary here, which I thought had potential but ... zero results.

A recruiter at an agency took an interest in my profile and after some discussion, thought I had more than enough experience for a legal job I was interested in. She had good regard for my experience and particularly, recent qualifications and she is quite senior so has clout with employers.

1st ruler: Aquarius, Saturn, retrograde.
10th ruler: Sagittarius, Jupiter (legal, how fitting) Retrograde.
Moon: in Cancer

All three significators are in domicile.

1st and 10th Lords make no aspect. :annoyed:
Moon has a separating aspect with the 10th Lord. Separating, not applying. :annoyed:
But, Moon is separating from a conjunction with Mercury, which then immediately applies a trine to Jupiter. :andy: Is that collection or translation?

- collection, both significators apply to a heavier body, they do not here
- translation, one planet aspects one significator then immediately aspects the other significator. There is none from Saturn to Jupiter, but does Mercury count bringing the light from the Moon to Jupiter?

I thought Mercury might do it. Most of my career jobs have come through recruiters and an intermediary is very common in my job horaries. This role is a contract one, which tend to move very fast, I usually get news in days.

As I do with all my horaries, any update, I'll post news here. :smile:

Any thoughts? :sideways:

I like how you are experimenting with your thinking about translation of light.
Translation of light occurs when a faster body than two other bodies separates from one of the two as it applies to the other.

With this definition, in this chart Mercury cannot translate light between Moon and a second body because Moon is faster than all other bodies, including Merc.
Here Moon does translate light from Merc to Jup.
But Merc is not a significator in this question, so Moon's TOL has no bearing on the question's outcome.

You would need translation of light between Jup and Sat, and there is none.
I don't think this is a favorable chart.

I wish you good luck and do let us know how it goes.