Transiting Pluto conjunct DC, sextile MC

Starfall

Hi all! :wink:

Have you been through this or know anything about it?

Edit: I just spotted that Pluto will sit on my DC and contact the Mercury/MC conjunction through all of 2022, 2023 and 2024,(27-29 degrees) only moving forward from those retrogrades in early 2025.

As it happens, TR Pluto exiting the 6th does make sense to me. I had a major diet change, I was diagnosed with celiac disease, for about 2 years or so I've taken exercise much more seriously. I exercise about 7 hours a week now. I feel great. I've had undiagnosed stomach issues for a few years now, not very serious thankfully but doctors really don't have a clue. A strict celiac diet has not solved all the doctors thought it would. But 6th themes, health, diet, major change, yes. Actually, another thing. Enemies at work, power struggles, I had this as Pluto TR also squared my natal Sun. An ugly business. I left a job because of this. I was offered back another role at the same place and I said no. Too cut-throat and nasty, toxic an environment.

What to expect in the 7th?
I am single. I've moved around a lot in recent years, lost both of my parents by age 30 and I don't date if I don't feel like I have my life in order. But personal relationships would be one possibility I suppose. I'm not sure what other partnerships might be in store. I read recently that the 7th is a new quadrent for a transit, it's public now. So, major changes.

Pluto sextile MC
I think the contact with the MC might be more appealing. Any improvement would be welcome. 3 times since I finished college, I've been made redundant. Work has been unstable and I was let go during the pandemic. So, I'm studying a new qualification (law, 7th themes) and I'm craving progress. Pluto will return to 27/28 degrees around February/March/April 2022 I believe.

Attachments

• Pluto Transits.44628.11669.jpg
    Pluto Transits.44628.11669.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Transiting Pluto conjunct DC, sextile MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Edit: I just spotted that Pluto will sit on my DC and contact the Mercury/MC conjunction through all of 2022, 2023 and 2024,(27-29 degrees) only moving forward from those retrogrades in early 2025. .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hi Starfall –[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]pls. dont’t get yourself scared and crazy.To first look into ephemeris to follow up daily accurate transit - is very helpful to stay clear in mind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact transit - pluto will conjunct degree exact your DC on 27°19 cap first time on 02-13-2022 – transit lasting during forth and backward until 12-20 -2022 - afterwards done and over -not coming back to exact degree.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2022.pdf[/FONT]

Zora

Account Closed
Edit: I just spotted that Pluto contact the Mercury/MC conjunction through all of 2022, 2023 and 2024,(27-29 degrees) only moving forward from those retrogrades in early 2025.

Your natal mercury in pisces in 9th house (education and travels) - rules your 12th house - public institutions and outer influence and also rules your 3rd house - mental mind and siblings- and your 4th house - emotions, real home, own mother and mother experience in childhood.

Your mercury will first time be transit activated by transit pluto by sextile for an improvement of all house subjects- and/or a probable relocation (4th) on March 5/2022 lasting until Jan 7/ 2023 - afterwards finished and done - not coming back in retrograde to exact degree of your mercury on 27°52 Pisces.

blackbery

I've experienced it. Very powerful, being angular and concerned with close relationships.

It's a time when you will meet people that will have a profound and lasting effect on your life. It's both good and bad. There is an element of strong attachment to the point of obsession where you can't let each other go. That could be okay unless one of you doesn't want a long-term relationship. Stalkers can be a theme of the transit.

Expect to meet intense people with great passion.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost both parents at such a young age. Maybe meeting a partner that has :scorpio: traits will be a positive thing as love is the greatest healer of all.:smile::smile::smile:

Hi all! :wink:

Have you been through this or know anything about it?

Edit: I just spotted that Pluto will sit on my DC and contact the Mercury/MC conjunction through all of 2022, 2023 and 2024,(27-29 degrees) only moving forward from those retrogrades in early 2025.

What to expect in the 7th?
I am single. I've moved around a lot in recent years, lost both of my parents by age 30 and I don't date if I don't feel like I have my life in order. But personal relationships would be one possibility I suppose. I'm not sure what other partnerships might be in store. I read recently that the 7th is a new quadrent for a transit, it's public now. So, major changes.

Starfall

Hi all,

Thanks for feedback and insight! :happy:

For timing, I was running on the idea of 'with outers, 1 degree before perfection, during perfection and 1 degree after'. I glanced forward every 6 months and found one of those slow stations with this one. Do people here find the degree during perfection to be most relevant?

Well I will certainly write home if Pluto/Scorpio 7th partners appear when the aspect is live!

I am certainly ready for my next adventure.

Ecliptique

Hello Starfall,

I would only give an opinion here because I have little time available. I think you have given too much importance to the transits of Pluto in the last decade until now when it is in the years 2022 and 2023 that Pluto should make significant transits for you. This requires a more in-depth study upstream.

Ecliptique. :smile: