Do my ex of 7 years and I have a future still?

DMC

my ex and I were together for 7 years and broke up 2 years ago after some tragic things happened in our personal lives. he went off the rails after we broke up, and I've been unable to forget him. we have some quite powerful synastry I think which makes it hard to move on. any other questions are welcome and will be answered but for now here are our details:

C.jpg

D.jpg

his chart is 'C' , mine is 'D'

breakup - 11th Nov 2017, 12PM, LONDON UK
(p.s he is dating someone else now)

I've looked at his solar return for the next 2 years and he has very interesting things going on which have quite a strong pattern which I havnt seen in solar return charts before. I would like to know if it looks like he will break up with his current partner or whether it looks more likely that they will get married etc.

solar return 2020 :
moon opposite asc, neptune tsqauring from the 4th, mars approaching asc

solar return 2021 :
moon opposite asc, mars conjunt asc, saturn tsquaring from the 10th

thank you so much in advance for anyone who takes the trouble to help me , I really appreciate it!

:smile:

Last edited:

Kite

Re: breakup or marriage on the cards for 2020?

I'm trying to see from the solar return chart of my ex, who I was with for 7 years and miss terribly if he will more likely get married to his new gf next year or break up with her since I feel it will be one or the other and It would help me to have some heads up on the situation.

the natal chart is 07 JAN 1986, 23:50, London UK

the aspects I found interesting whilst looking at the solar return were:

solar return 2020 :
moon opposite asc, neptune tsqauring from the 4th, mars approaching asc

solar return 2021 :
moon opposite asc, mars conjunt asc, saturn tsquaring from the 10th

there is a pattern here but in conjuction with his natal chart I'm sure someone could tell me more since I'm not knowledgeable enough to interpret this accurately.
they seemed like difficult aspects to me regarding relationship matters rather than easy ones leading to harmony but I'm uninformed largely.

thank you so much in advance for anyone who takes the trouble to help me , I really appreciate it!

:smile:
I took a look at his progressions and solar arc. Attaching the tri-wheel. His solar arc moon is one minute from conjuncting his natal Sun - sounds like marriage to me. However, the ruler of his 7th is Mars and it is applying to conjunction with Saturn in the progressed chart which could indicate putting the breaks on or concentrated energy into the matter. Another marker is the solar arc ascendant at 14Scorpio48 is exactly conjunct the natal part of fortune and two minutes away from natal Mars.

Based on those aspects, I would say he's going to marry. Please do update this thread when you know one way or the other.

Attachments

• DMCBF.jpg
    DMCBF.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 26

DMC

Thanks Kite,
I did notice some of those progressions too but would you agree that the solar return charts seem to conflict with this since mars on the asc opposing moon in the 7th, t squared by neptune looks a little tricky, not to mention the exact repeat of the moon, mars, asc aspects except with saturn t squaring from the 10th in 2021. there is of course also his progressed moon conjunct neptune currently too.

is solar arc moon a big indicator?

thanks!

kalinka

I see neither the one nor the other for 2020. For 2021 a marriage is possible in July. Check the transits for this time.

DMC

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 19.49.06.jpg

look at this:

SA asc conjunct natal mars
SA Pluto 1 degree away from natal moon
SA mars conjunct natal uranus
SA moon conjunct natal sun
SA arc venus conjunct natal jupter

5 conjunctions to 1 degree

kalinka

I have to rectify, between 21.4. til 26.7.21 a marriage is possible.

Kite

I took a look at his progressions and solar arc. Attaching the tri-wheel. His solar arc moon is one minute from conjuncting his natal Sun - sounds like marriage to me. However, the ruler of his 7th is Mars and it is applying to conjunction with Saturn in the progressed chart which could indicate putting the breaks on or concentrated energy into the matter. Another marker is the solar arc ascendant at 14Scorpio48 is exactly conjunct the natal part of fortune and two minutes away from natal Mars.

Based on those aspects, I would say he's going to marry. Please do update this thread when you know one way or the other.

Also for the Solar Return, I would put the natal on outside of the SR chart. Here you can see ruler of the 7th Mercury conjunct the natal Venus -so another indicator. Saturn and Mars are there also again as well as Moon and Ascendant.

Attachments

• DMCSR2020.jpg
    DMCSR2020.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 18

Kite

Thanks Kite,
I did notice some of those progressions too but would you agree that the solar return charts seem to conflict with this since mars on the asc opposing moon in the 7th, t squared by neptune looks a little tricky, not to mention the exact repeat of the moon, mars, asc aspects except with saturn t squaring from the 10th in 2021. there is of course also his progressed moon conjunct neptune currently too.

is solar arc moon a big indicator?

thanks!

Well on the solar arc, Sun rules his hopes and wishes and Moon his emotions so there is a shift going on there focusing in those areas. I think the Mars t-square is wide. The solar return aspects can only really show what is already in the natal chart as I understand it so they cannot be read alone.

Maybe we should read your chart to see what's going on.

kalinka

If there are not transits in this period, which could signify a marriage, then it indicates that he think about it but withdraw the plans later. the next things I see is only in 2027. A marriage in January and a break up in august.

DMC

Well on the solar arc, Sun rules his hopes and wishes and Moon his emotions so there is a shift going on there focusing in those areas. I think the Mars t-square is wide. The solar return aspects can only really show what is already in the natal chart as I understand it so they cannot be read alone.

Maybe we should read your chart to see what's going on.

Firstly thank you!

Would you not agree the t square of asc 15’06 sag , moon 15’00 gem and Neptune 16’25 Pisces is quite a tight and prominent tsquare? And then similarly the Saturn tsquare the following year. There are also many aspects to the natal chart which I believe is where the activation comes in, sr mars conjunct natal Saturn , sr asc conjunct natal moon opposite sr moon.

I thought perhaps the oppositions and the squares in the angular houses might mean a breakup only since they suggested to tension rather than something obviously positive. But this is why I ask since I’m no expert!

Kite

Firstly thank you!

Would you not agree the t square of asc 15’06 sag , moon 15’00 gem and Neptune 16’25 Pisces is quite a tight and prominent tsquare? And then similarly the Saturn tsquare the following year. There are also many aspects to the natal chart which I believe is where the activation comes in, sr mars conjunct natal Saturn , sr asc conjunct natal moon opposite sr moon.

I thought perhaps the oppositions and the squares in the angular houses might mean a breakup only since they suggested to tension rather than something obviously positive. But this is why I ask since I’m no expert!

As I mentioned, I'm not very skilled in Solar Returns. But am attaching your breakup chart and Tri-wheel.

The Davison Composite with the transits on the day of breakup - Transiting Uranus very active in a T-square from the 7th house squaring your composite Sun and opposing composite Ascendant; and transiting Chiron squaring composite Uranus.

Your tri-wheel chart of natal, progressions and solar arc.

Attachments

• DMC Breakup.jpg
    DMC Breakup.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DMCtri.jpg
    DMCtri.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: