Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 01-04-2017, 11:01 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01/02/unprecented-president-to-enter-white-house-facing-child-rape-trial/

Unprecented: President to Enter White House Facing Child Rape Trial

Do your own searches. This isn’t a “Hillary scandal” or fake news. Donald Trump has an accuser who has hired a well known attorney. The accusation is that Trump raped a 13 year old girl. The case has not been thrown out of civil court but is going through hearings where Trump, we believe, is planning on paying off in order to keep a criminal case in civil court.
Since when is child rape a civil case? This isn’t the “Bill and Hillary” rape accusations from the fake news. This is the real deal which means “Trump is owned.”
Remember “Trump University?” He settled that one also and those charges were criminal fraud as well, paid for in civil court.
How about the Trump foundation? Those are criminal charges settled as well.
How about his not paying income taxes for 18 years? The IRS charges those who file “aggressive returns” with income tax evasion and sends them to prison, all but Trump.
All these things, especially the rape charge, need to go before a jury in a criminal trial where he can present evidence, spend endless millions on lawyers and misuse the crooked criminal system in America like everyone else does.
What we do know is this, he is charged with a crime that could send him to prison for long past his “sell by date.” Why aren’t we reading about this?
You do understand that every single one of the other accusations made constitute assault or other sex crimes. Can non-disclosure agreements and payoffs be used to keep Trump off a sex offender registry?
If anyone else does it they are charged with obstruction and conspiracy.


The Donald has mercury square to Neptune which can be the aspect of a liar..... depending on other aspects.
as to sexual perversity...raping a 13 year old girl.. the Donald has nessus square to pluto which can be interpreted as sexual perversity.the midpoint is conjunct to his sun and the node and opposed to the moon. these aspects especially since the node /moon and sun are such primary indices of a persons chart/personality certainty do not exclude the sexual allegations.

very often pedophiles have a prominent and hard aspect to psyche.
the Donald has psyche square to chiron with the midpoint conjunct his ascendant.again it could be read as quirky sexual interest in female children. the Donald has always had an interest in younger women, divorcing them when they get too old..... so though this does not prove the allegation ,again it shows inclination in the direction of the alleged rape.

the Saturn/chiron midpoint and the venus/chiron midpoints are square to true(osc)Lilith. this aspect shows that he does have somewhat negative or chauvinistic attitudes toward women, of which there are many examples given my several women throughout the years who have testified to his groping and verbal harassment.

there are so many sexually deviant aspects, it is difficult to dismiss the allegations.


i'll have to research when the alleged rape occurred and see if the node made hard aspects to any of these suspect aspects in the Donalds chart.

rahu

The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
ashriia (01-28-2017)
  #52  
Unread 01-21-2017, 10:07 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

the Donald has chiron conjunct his Jupiter.chiron often is associated with occult knowledge or influences from the powers that be.
for example chiron was conjunct stationary over the node when the manipulated 1929 stock market crashed and chiron was stationary conjunct to the node when the 2008 manipulated stock market crashed occurred.

with Jupiter ,chiron can bring out a fascist viewpoint. Obama ben Kenya had a chiron/Jupiter square and he escalated the wars around the world exponentially.

what will the Donalds chiron/Jupiter conjunction do?

Vice President Mike Pence administered the oath of office to Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, the first members of Trump's Cabinet to clear Senate confirmation .

Before Mattis could be confirmed by Senate, Trump had to sign a bill passed by Congress last week granting a one-time exception from federal law barring former U.S. service members who have been out of uniform for less than seven years from holding the top Pentagon job. The restriction is meant to preserve civilian control of the military.

Mattis, 66, retired from the Marine Corps in 2013. Hours later, he was confirmed by the Senate .

so it seems the commander in chief is not concerned about civilian control of the military.

rahu














Attached Images astro_2gw_1889_donald_trump_adb_6298_28120.jpg (113.4 KB, 40 views)
  #53  
Unread 01-21-2017, 10:18 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,275
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Mercury square Neptune is a liar aspect? I have this aspect as well I don't think people who has this aspect lie or purpose. Sometimes it's just our imagine and we stretch the truth a little.
  #54  
Unread 01-21-2017, 10:38 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post

Mercury square Neptune is a liar aspect?
I have this aspect as well
I don't think people who has this aspect lie or purpose.
Sometimes it's just our imagine and we stretch the truth a little.

To be realistic
it's unlikely that ONLY those who have Mercury square Neptune "are liars"

and
keep in mind that
Mercury requires only 88 days to orbit the sun once

so Mercury orbits the Sun slightly over four times per year
so Mercury visits each SIGN four times per year

and so
Mercury squares Neptune eight times per year, minimum
because
when retrograde would be more often

so it seems that three quarters plus of the world population "are liars"

and in any event it is unlikely that there are many people who have NEVER lied
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #55  
Unread 01-22-2017, 09:34 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01/02/unprecented-president-to-enter-white-house-facing-child-rape-trial/

Unprecented: President to Enter White House Facing Child Rape Trial

Do your own searches. This isn’t a “Hillary scandal” or fake news. Donald Trump has an accuser who has hired a well known attorney. The accusation is that Trump raped a 13 year old girl. The case has not been thrown out of civil court but is going through hearings where Trump, we believe, is planning on paying off in order to keep a criminal case in civil court.
Since when is child rape a civil case? This isn’t the “Bill and Hillary” rape accusations from the fake news. This is the real deal which means “Trump is owned.”
Remember “Trump University?” He settled that one also and those charges were criminal fraud as well, paid for in civil court.
How about the Trump foundation? Those are criminal charges settled as well.
How about his not paying income taxes for 18 years? The IRS charges those who file “aggressive returns” with income tax evasion and sends them to prison, all but Trump.
All these things, especially the rape charge, need to go before a jury in a criminal trial where he can present evidence, spend endless millions on lawyers and misuse the crooked criminal system in America like everyone else does.
What we do know is this, he is charged with a crime that could send him to prison for long past his “sell by date.” Why aren’t we reading about this?
You do understand that every single one of the other accusations made constitute assault or other sex crimes. Can non-disclosure agreements and payoffs be used to keep Trump off a sex offender registry?
If anyone else does it they are charged with obstruction and conspiracy.


The Donald has mercury square to Neptune which can be the aspect of a liar..... depending on other aspects.
as to sexual perversity...raping a 13 year old girl.. the Donald has nessus square to pluto which can be interpreted as sexual perversity.the midpoint is conjunct to his sun and the node and opposed to the moon. these aspects especially since the node /moon and sun are such primary indices of a persons chart/personality certainty do not exclude the sexual allegations.

very often pedophiles have a prominent and hard aspect to psyche.
the Donald has psyche square to chiron with the midpoint conjunct his ascendant.again it could be read as quirky sexual interest in female children. the Donald has always had an interest in younger women, divorcing them when they get too old..... so though this does not prove the allegation ,again it shows inclination in the direction of the alleged rape.

the Saturn/chiron midpoint and the venus/chiron midpoints are square to true(osc)Lilith. this aspect shows that he does have somewhat negative or chauvinistic attitudes toward women, of which there are many examples given my several women throughout the years who have testified to his groping and verbal harassment.

there are so many sexually deviant aspects, it is difficult to dismiss the allegations.


i'll have to research when the alleged rape occurred and see if the node made hard aspects to any of these suspect aspects in the Donalds chart.

rahu
The Donald has mercury square to Neptune which can be the aspect of a liar..... depending on other aspects.

I wished my critics would read the post and not take words out of context.
rahu
  #56  
Unread 01-22-2017, 10:37 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,275
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Sorry I wasn't trying to be a critic I was just saying that I have this same aspect. It can make one a liar actually I think this may be why sometimes I am able to make up lies that really seem true to others.
  #57  
Unread 01-24-2017, 07:15 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

the Donald has me befuddled as sometimes her shows the influence of sedna and truth telling and at other times he is simply making up opinions and passing them as known facts so it is hard to tell which is Trump the Faker or Trump the truth teller.
mercury square to Neptune certainly can create ideas yet sedna suggests the vertex shows a influence to reveal the truth.

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/4...cts-trump.html

GOP Congress grapples with 'alternative facts' from Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans are discovering that with Donald Trump in the White House, they may be spending a lot of time answering for false claims from their president. Eager to dive into a packed legislative agenda in a new era of GOP governance, Republicans instead found themselves confronting questions Tuesday about Trump's claim that he would have won the popular vote but for 3 million to 5 million ballots cast by immigrants in the country illegally.

so it seems even trumps party can not figure when the Donald is lying or telling the truth.
rahu
  #58  
Unread 01-24-2017, 09:24 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

the Donalds mercury square to Neptune can cloud the mind or be a fertile field for disingenuity .

Before Mattis could be confirmed by Senate, Trump had to sign a bill passed by Congress last week granting a one-time exception from federal law barring former U.S. service members who have been out of uniform for less than seven years from holding the top Pentagon job. The restriction is meant to preserve civilian control of the military.

Mattis, 66, retired from the Marine Corps in 2013. Hours later, he was confirmed by the Senate .

so it seems the commander in chief is not concerned about civilian control of the military.

yet doesn't seem to trust the intelligence community.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...-cia/96964670/

meddling in the election.
During an Oct. 9, 2016, debate with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Trump said “maybe there is no hacking.” That was two days after the intelligence community said the Russian government “directed” the hacking.
Trump, Oct. 9, 2016: "But I notice, anytime anything wrong happens, they like to say the Russians are — [Clinton] doesn’t know if it’s the Russians doing the hacking. Maybe there is no hacking. But they always blame Russia."
In an interview on Fox News Sunday two months later, Trump said the intelligence community did not know who was behind the hacking.
Trump, Dec. 11, 2016: "They have no idea if it’s Russia or China or somebody. It could be somebody sitting in a bed some place. I mean, they have no idea."
In a statement around that time, Trump also questioned the intelligence community’s track record — citing its intelligence work prior to the Iraq War in 2003.
Trump, Dec. 9, 2016: "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."
A month after that, Trump escalated his criticism of the intelligence community by questioning its motives.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
deanna (01-28-2017)
  #59  
Unread 01-27-2017, 08:56 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

NYT Opinion‏@nytopinionJan 26
Trump is in a battle to bend the truth to his benefit, writes @CharlesMBlow http://nyti.ms/2j7AZVZ


In a rare interview, President Trump's strategist Stephen Bannon said the media should "keep its mouth shut"





The New York Times Retweeted
NYT Opinion‏@nytopinion23h23 hours ago More



Donald J. Trump is a pathological liar. Say it. Write it. Never become inured



seems others are also bewildered by the Donalds penchant for lying.
sedna relates to cultural truth or transparency , so in addition to his mercury square to Neptune duplicity, the sedna square Saturn aspect seems to make him frame cultural realities in a form most advantageous to himself.
rahu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_1919_trump.78769.17349.jpg (113.9 KB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
deanna (01-28-2017)
  #60  
Unread 01-29-2017, 10:39 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

New York Times JAN 29 2017
David Barstow
" trump was a serial fabulist whose biggest-best boasts about everything he touched routinely crumbled under the slightest scrutiny .....yet even jaded connoiseurs of oval office dissembling were astonished over the last week by the torrent of bogus claims that gushed from President Trump during his first days in office."

"we've never seen anything as bizarre in our lifetimes,where up is down and down is up and everything is in question and nothing is real"
Charles Lewis

seems sedan square to Saturn and the vertex is an aspect of disingenuity and out right lies. the mercury/Neptune square clearly brings out trump's duplicity.

but these lies are all just a cover for his chiron/Jupiter conjunction. He has already made it clear he will be a dictator as the most controversial decisions are being handled with executive orders.

we'll seen how the nation and world reacts when by executive order, trump moves the American embassy to Jerusalem as netayahu is demanding.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Kuntuzangmo (01-30-2017)
  #61  
Unread 01-30-2017, 10:29 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katydidit View Post

Thank you for this.
(There is a gift to be had in there - just sayin')

Quite
Mercury
requires only 88 days to orbit the sun once
and so orbits the Sun slightly over four times per year
visiting EACH SIGN four times per year
and so Mercury squares not only Neptune eight times per year, minimum
but also every other planet eight times yearly as well

Crazy Lady Kicked Off Flight for Harassing Trump Supporter Seated Next to Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6qVMUSkBk
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #62  
Unread 01-30-2017, 08:50 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA


traditionally speaking Trump is experiencing 11th House Profection

Yearly Profection Lord is Domicile ruler the Moon
and
natal Saturn
and
natal Mercury
are located in natal 11th house

Former CIA case officer Robert David Steele enters the Hawks Nest
to discuss Donald’s Trump’s relationship with the Intelligence Community
after all the Russian Hacking allegations with Sean Stone
Can Trump Overcome w/Robert David Steele
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhgtg-4EU8U
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #63  
Unread 02-03-2017, 10:38 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

more Neptune/mercury duplicity from the Donald

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...193003027.html

Sen. Warren rips Trump for financial rules rollback: 'We're finding out whose side he's really on'


  • Noted Wall Street irritant Sen. Elizabeth Warren slammed President Donald Trump's new steps to ease some financial regulations, arguing that he showed hypocrisy after a populist campaign.

The order Trump signed starts a review of the Dodd-Frank financial reform act, the bank industry rules passed after the 2008 financial crisis that he heavily criticized on the campaign trail. The second action was expected to delay a rule intended to require financial advisors to give customers advice that is in their best interest.
  #64  
Unread 02-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Kuntuzangmo's Avatar
Kuntuzangmo Kuntuzangmo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Here, now
Posts: 878
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

It would be interesting to look at synastry between drumpf and ussr - I mean Russia and/or ras-Putin.
  #65  
Unread 02-04-2017, 05:57 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo View Post
It would be interesting to look at synastry between drumpf and ussr - I mean Russia and/or ras-Putin.
I think trump and Netanyahu would be more to the point.
rahu
  #66  
Unread 02-06-2017, 08:56 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...all-americans/

Trump Seeking “State of Emergency” to Limit Rights of All Americans
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
The “Muslim Ban” carried a covert agenda, to move forward the attack on constitutional guarantees put in place after 9/11 by targeting “legal residents” as a steppingstone to very real martial law.
The war here has always been domestic, hardly against the violent “alt-right” bombers and school shooters and the occasional rogue Muslim, usually brought into the US by the CIA or controlled by another agency.
This isn’t “fake new,” but documented fact, suppressed but documented.
No, the real goal here is simple, use the legal loophole of America’s airport “black sites” to strip rights from legal residents who enjoy nearly full constitutional protections, and set a precedent for a permanent “State of Emergency” that limits rights of all Americans.

the Prez Donald has aspects of fascism and underhanded political acumen as the Jupiter/orcus and chiron/orcus midpoints (fascism)are conjunct his
pluto/mars midpoint in the 12th(instuiitionalized violence).

rahu
  #67  
Unread 02-16-2017, 03:51 PM
moonlighting moonlighting is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 12
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Both Hitler and Putin had their Midheaven in Leo.

"Trump’s progressed Midheaven, revealing the evolution of his career path, just moved from sensitive Cancer into Leo in March of 2015. This would have encouraged him to seek a greater role in the public eye, and right on schedule he announced his candidacy for President in June."

I'm just wondering how long his Midheaven is in Leo? Not good.
  #68  
Unread 02-16-2017, 04:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlighting View Post

Both Hitler and Putin had their Midheaven in Leo.

"Trump’s progressed Midheaven, revealing the evolution of his career path, just moved from sensitive Cancer into Leo in March of 2015. This would have encouraged him to seek a greater role in the public eye, and right on schedule he announced his candidacy for President in June."

I'm just wondering how long his Midheaven is in Leo? Not good.

Another great example of generalisation being such fun and yet so unreliable

PUTIN natal Sun = Libra in 12th in disregard with a SCORPIO ascendant
HITLER natal Sun = Taurus

TRUMP natal Sun GEMINI in supportive sextile aspect with LEO ascendant
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #69  
Unread 02-16-2017, 06:26 PM
moonlighting moonlighting is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 12
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

I'm not into astrology so I don't know all the places where one can have a Midheaven. I guess that aspect means a dictator who fights for more power.
  #70  
Unread 02-16-2017, 06:58 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlighting View Post

I'm not into astrology
so I don't know all the places where one can have a Midheaven.

the abbreviation MC = MIDHEAVEN







Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlighting View Post

I guess
that aspect means
a dictator who fights for more power.

guessing is fun yet notoriously unreliable

MC is a point or place
MC IS aspected by PLANETS
MC itself cannot aspect

















__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #71  
Unread 02-16-2017, 08:12 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,527
Smile Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

It's important to note that the M.C. is due South, but the Asc/Desc. line is seldom due East/West. So the M.C. is seldom perpendicular to the horizontal (horizonal) Angles in the Chart.

Last edited by david starling; 02-16-2017 at 08:17 PM.
  #72  
Unread 02-16-2017, 10:28 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post

It's important to note that the M.C. is due South,
but the Asc/Desc. line is seldom due East/West.
So the M.C. is seldom perpendicular to the horizontal (horizonal) Angles in the Chart.



__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #73  
Unread 02-16-2017, 11:47 PM
moonlighting moonlighting is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 12
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

When I wrtoe that I assume it means ..., I meant I heard other astrologers say that about it so I assumed it was true. However, I don't know what's true or not since I don't study astrology.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonlighting For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (02-17-2017)
  #74  
Unread 02-17-2017, 12:37 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48,941
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlighting View Post

When I wrtoe that I assume it means ...,
I meant I heard other astrologers say that about it
so I assumed it was true.
However, I don't know what's true or not since I don't study astrology.

Even astrologers themselves frequently disagree
and have different opinions
as well as different methodologies

for example
most astrologers predicted a Hillary win but were wrong


Intel Community Is Sabotaging Trump! - Warns Notable DEMOCRAT
Dennis Kucinich explains the recent national security moves that were made
and how it might drastically affect the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxSwH8B31w

Those illustrations illustrate the concept of the MC by the way


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
  #75  
Unread 02-17-2017, 07:55 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02/16/psychos-meet/
US President Donald Trump’s anti-Iran stance offers “further evidence” to claims that he is suffering from mental illnesses, says a prominent political commentator.
See: 37 mental health experts sign a letter warning of Trump’s ‘grave emotional instability
Veterans Today Editor Kevin Barrett made the comments in an interview with Press TV on Wednesday about Trump’s anti-Iran remarks following a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
At a joint press conference with Bibi, Trump vowed to “prevent Iran from ever developing, I mean ever, a nuclear weapon.”
Barrett noted that American and Israeli intelligence services had verified years earlier that Iran’s nuclear program is not directed towards developing nuclear weapons.
Apart from that, Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has formerly issued a fatwa (religious decree) banning the possession and use of atomic bombs.
“So there’s really one country in the world that we don’t have to worry about, and it’s Iran,” said the Madison-based analyst.

trumps Uranus/north node conjunction opposed to moon south node conjunction is often a indices "mental disorders".
rahu
Closed Thread

Tags
astrologer, astrological, comments, donald, gang, news, post, president, trump, trumpnext

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.