Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 07-23-2019, 05:17 AM

Re: Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

Yes itís an interesting thread!

Unread 07-23-2019, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
My chartís definitely right in some ways: Iím great with my hands(if you know what I mean), great at kissing and making love, have sexual allure and magnetism as well as my own appetite, mystique, am known for being charming, I could be known for being beautiful with my 10th house Venus, but I avoid people too much to be known for something like that
Very good. See itís good to know your traits and see yourself that way
Unread 07-23-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
When you reply you are automatically subcribed
Thank you, Gemini888
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:09 PM

I have Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus in mutual reception, Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in mutual reception, Venus conjunct Mercury, inconjunct ascendant. No other aspects to ascendant. Venus, Mercury in 5th house, Leo in Midheave, Scorpio ascendant. I have a Grand trine Venus, MC, Uranus, another Grand trine Mars in Taurus to MC leo, Neptune in Capricorn. I am not stunning or model material but I been told Imy whole life I have an attractive, pretty face.
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoloco View Post
I have Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus in mutual reception, Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in mutual reception, Venus conjunct Mercury, inconjunct ascendant. No other aspects to ascendant. Venus, Mercury in 5th house, Leo in Midheave, Scorpio ascendant. I have a Grand trine Venus, MC, Uranus, another Grand trine Mars in Taurus to MC leo, Neptune in Capricorn. I am not stunning or model material but I been told Imy whole life I have an attractive, pretty face.
Maybe itís venus in the 5th. You shine and sparkle also Scorpio magnetism.
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Maybe it’s venus in the 5th. You shine and sparkle also Scorpio magnetism.

The interesting thing is I have a lot of aspects to my Midheaven in Leo, a total of 10 trines almost all to my Midheaven, with Venus included.

But the career I am in is nursing lol.

I can change my look quite a bit with make-up. I love anything beauty related and spend at lest half an hour a night taking care of my skin.

Here is a recent picture of me. I am in my 30's

Unread 08-19-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
The interesting thing is I have a lot of aspects to my Midheaven in Leo, a total of 10 trines almost all to my Midheaven, with Venus included.

But the career I am in is nursing lol.

I can change my look quite a bit with make-up. I love anything beauty related and spend at lest half an hour a night taking care of my skin.

Here is a recent picture of me. I am in my 30's

Glamorous. I know quite a few ppl with Venus in 5th and they are all glamorous with and without makeup. My niece is one of them. She likes to make sure she looks good. However I think anything g Venus related does this as I love makeup etc and caring for my skin. I donít have Venus in 5th but have libra asc.

Lovely pic 😍😍😍😍
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:50 PM

Thank you. I forgot to mention my Sun in Pisces is also in the 5th house with Mercury and Venus.

Last edited by cocoloco; 08-19-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Thank you. I forgot to mention my Sun in Pisces is also in the 5th housecwith Mercury and Venus.
Poses which adds to that glamour and having Leo mc ur not shy to flaunt it. Good for you! You go girl. I admire all kinds of beauty and not only are you pretty and glamorous but also have a kind welcoming face. Nursing suits you! Especially with Pisces. My niece is a dental nurse. She is Pisces sun but in 6th. Venus in 5th stelium
Unread 08-20-2019, 10:55 AM

Oh, I have something to contribute.
My bro has Aries Asc, Libra Sun, Venus conjunct Pluto in 8th house Scorpio. His Pluto trine his Asc. Many said having venus in Scorpio is like so sexy and everyone want to have a piece of him and imagine what is like to have Pluto conjunct here! Having Pluto 8th house Scorpio is a double whammy Scorpio, now venus conjunct pluto Scorpio 8th house, is this like crazy triple whammy?! lol. I have to say I really think my bro is good looking but may be not so much sexy cause I am his sister, I am unable to look or think of him in that way, lol. Girls in school is chasing him. Girl that met him 1st time is chasing him too. lol.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 08-20-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Oh, I have something to contribute.
My bro has Aries Asc, Libra Sun, Venus conjunct Pluto in 8th house Scorpio. His Pluto trine his Asc. Many said having venus in Scorpio is like so sexy and everyone want to have a piece of him and imagine what is like to have Pluto conjunct here! Having Pluto 8th house Scorpio is a double whammy Scorpio, now venus conjunct pluto Scorpio 8th house, is this like crazy triple whammy?! lol. I have to say I really think my bro is good looking but may be not so much sexy cause I am his sister, I am unable to look or think of him in that way, lol. Girls in school is chasing him. Girl that met him 1st time is chasing him too. lol.
Libra Scorpio placement with 8th house sounds attractive 😊🔥
Unread 08-20-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Libra Scorpio placement with 8th house sounds attractive 😊🔥
his Libra sun is in 7th house😅. Venus conjunct Pluto is in 8th house 😀
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
his Libra sun is in 7th house😅. Venus conjunct Pluto is in 8th house 😀
venus 7th beauty
Unread 08-23-2019, 04:04 AM

Reason of attraction hidden in Synastry. That's why most ppl don't attracted to me but I'm attracted by very very few. Does that mean I'm Ugly ?
Unread 08-23-2019, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
Reason of attraction hidden in Synastry. That's why most ppl don't attracted to me but I'm attracted by very very few. Does that mean I'm Ugly ?

You are probably just picky. Very few people are truly ugly.

Tags
appeal, appearance or sex, chart, natal, physical