Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #376  
Unread 11-03-2017, 03:42 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
I cannot say which sign I think is the most attractive, since I have seen beautiful people of all signs. However, I have studied the charts of every person I have felt attracted to, and also the people I have loved as friends. What they all have in common is that they all have a lot of fire in their charts, and my romantic interests have had Pluto aspecting the Sun, except one girl I was so in love with when I was younger, actually she is the one I have liked the most, and she had no Pluto aspects to either the Sun or the ascendant! But she had a lot of fire in her chart, with Sun conjunct Mars, but I don't know what it was that attracted me so much to her. She was so incredibly beautiful, reminded me of a deer. Of all the signs, I like Aries, Aquarius and Pisces the most. I don't think I have ever come across an Aries person I didn't like—they are almost all so incredibly charming and fun to be with. Even if they sometimes display a huge ego, they are always direct and brutally honest; they never engage in gossip and they always keep a secret, they are also not very discriminative and certainly the most tolerant of all signs. As a rule, Aries are never racist, really. They don't see the flaws of others, and if they do, they ignore them. Aquarius, at least the men of the sign, have always been good to me; tolerant, eccentric in a good way, also accepting of other people's eccentricities. They are upbeat, exciting, incredibly fun to talk with, they are in short, very original people. I also admire their humanity. I like Pisces men and women, extremely compassionate. My old teacher (a woman) was a Pisces and I will never forget her eyes and her very warm smile. The last time I met her was in last grade and then she told me that she had faith in me. She was an evolved Pisces, not the martyr-kind of Pisces, but even the ”bad” Pisces are extremely likable. They are sometimes a little dishonest though, but that is not due to some malice on their part, but their weakness. Pisces people always has some special talent.

In spite of my fascination with ”plutonic people” I actually dislike Scorpios, as a general rule. The Scorpios I have met in real life have been repugnant to me. Also the celebrities I kind of dislike very strongly, are Scorpios. The worst celebrities in my country are Scorpios. I have perhaps met a few that I like, but Scorpio is a tough sign, and it seems to me that they are either extremely charismatic, attractive, good-hearted, inspiring, and mysterious, or they are downright disgusting, perverse, vindictive and cowardly. But that is my experience.

Taurus people I like very much, especially their voices. They have doubtless the most sensual, most pleasant and most beautiful voices to listen to, They are often robust physically, and calm and collected mentally, and their eyes are sometimes slightly feminine, yet radiates composure and strength. Taurus is the last sign I would want to make angry. They are more terrible than both Scorpios and Aries when they are angry, which is not often, fortunately. I never get friends with them, though. Never had a close friend who was a Taurus.

Gemini I dislike, as a general rule. They are superficial, dishonest and immoral at worst, and superficial, intelligent and talkative at best. I like depth in people.

Cancer I have never liked. and they are not fixed it seems to me, but are fickle. They ”go with the Moon”. I am by nature a sort of insecure person so I am attracted to those who can stand their ground.

Leo I like but never love. We are way too incompatible and I don't find Leo women attractive at all, as a general rule. A Leo woman had a love interest in me some years ago but I was not interested. I never dislike them though, and I have had couple of friends of the sign. They are also not so egotistical in my opinion, at least not so much as Astrology says they are.

Virgo. Next to Scorpios, Virgo is the sign that I abhor the most, generally of course. They are always so critical and fault-finding, and they don't possess that innate generosity towards people. I don't strongly dislike them normally, but whenever I find a person who is incredibly irritating, dorky and pathetic, it is either a Scorpio or a Virgo. Virgos are often very neurotic and I hate neurotic people. I have liked a few Virgos a lot, but they have been evolved, generous Virgos.
Libra. I like the women in particular. They are a little superficial and not persons I would enter into a relationship with though.

Sagittarius I like, when they are kind and generous, but they can be cruel and mean in my experience. I have never found Sagittarius in real life to be philosophical and religious, at least not more so than others.

Capricorns I am quite indifferent to, generally speaking. They are too classy for me I think, I am a simple man.
Does that mean you'll kind of dislike me if ever you meet me? (Or maybe even extremely dislike) hahaha

Because, I have like 3 planets in Scorpio and Mars Virgo is trining my ascendant (2 deg orb). I'm also a Cap ascendant. But what exactly does being "classy" even mean? xD

I agree with you on Virgo though. My mom has her Mars-Jupiter close conjunction on Virgo, and since I have this trine my ascendant and it is also the handle of my bucket chart pattern, I think I do exhibit a lot of virgo energy. My mom is a neat freak, no joke. And originally, I wasn't a neat freak. But now that she's teaching and making me do so many chores at home, I slowly became one too lol. She also doesn't hesitate to voice out her criticism on anyone, especially to her loved ones, i see this as her way of showing that she cares and all, but it's quite painful sometimes. I DO find faults on other people and also do it subconsciously but I don't have the guts to voice it out because whenever I do, I realize that I have these faults too. It's like... whenever I point out something imperfect or negative about someone, i suddenly realize that its actually mirroring myself and I feel bad afterwards. I also kind of hate this sign, but when I started embracing it, I learned how to understand Virgo people. My mom, friends and an ex lover who are Virgo people, have actually pissed me off before, now though, I realized that deep down they're just caring in their own way, and they're really service oriented people as well.

Other than that, I have Jupiter in Pisces sextiling my ascendant so I think this kinda tames my Virgo energy (I think?). My way of finding faults and perfectionism is applied more on myself, so i'm quite harsh on myself.

I'm sorry you met/ had bad experiences with Scorpios though. Scorpios are one of the misunderstood signs and even I am scared of the negative vibrations of Scorpio haha! I hope you get to befriend one who is a more evolved scorpio or something. I have a few, and they're extremely loyal, intense and passionate with what they love or who they love and very soulful. On the other hand, I do find Tauruses extremely yummy hihi, despite being its opposite to my sign. So sensual and so "Venus" too. <3

Reply With Quote
  #377  
Unread 11-03-2017, 03:52 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

I have a friend who has Pluto conjunct her ascendant (5 degrees though) , and although it's sort of wide, it still works! Gosh.

I cannot even count the number of times I'm constantly saving her from men or boys who try to woo or flirt with her after just 5 seconds of looking at her. Private or public places. It doesn't seem to stop! She has Mercury and Venus Leo, but she doesn't seem to be so egoistical (maybe secretly? But who knows) and doesn't really show off her assets either. She's quite simple. She attracts a LOT of jealousy from women though. Even if she's showing less skin, males still see her as someone really sexy and magnetic.

Then again, she does have Mars in Scorpio.. but hmmm. 12th house Mars too.

I have Sun semi-sextile Pluto. But that's a minor aspect so it's not so obvious. I wonder, are Sun-Pluto aspects similar to having Sun Scorpio?

Last edited by UraSatVen1029; 11-03-2017 at 03:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:01 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 565
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Hehe, it's so interesting to read this.
I would fear Taurus, it's the last sign I would want to make mad, but if I would get into a fight with one, I would know that it was over when I came home. With Scorpios, I could never feel safe - they could come thirty years later with their revenge. Scorpio's "Never forget, never forgive". I do find some Scorpios to be cowardly actually, they are sometimes manipulative with their Words, because sometimes they are small of stature. And sometimes Scorpios are so sleazy. Some Scorpios are so extremely handsome, but many of them got something reptilian about their appearances actually, somtimes in an attractive way, sometimes not. I could show you examples of what I mean.

I'm myself a Virgo, and they say that you naturally like your own sign, or the signs of the same element. I cannot say that about Virgos. The thing that bothers me the most with Virgos is that they are not sympathetic, nor compassionate. I have a lot of Neptune Contacts and water in my chart, and I can say that I am very emotional kind of person. But most Virgos I have met aren't. A true Virgo will never tell you openly that he/she Thinks you smell bad, got ugly clothes or something like that, BUT THEY THINK IT. And that's what I hate most with them. Even if they outwardly are polite and graceful, they don't seem to feel this magnanimous generosity and acceptance of others faults. For example, I was on a meeting some time ago on my job, and my Virgo colleague (a man of middle age) was talking to a man who obviously had no clue nor anything to do on the meeting. The man was uneducated and had no manners, yet he was nice and would talk a lot. And I could see how much my Virgo colleague loathed this man, I could see it in his Eyes, like he was thinking "oh my, what a retarded bum, what a disgusting creature", yet he was acting extremely polite towards the man, and would even give him compliments. Virgos give you a compliment yet say with their eyes that they loathe you. And yes, I could respect that they are trying to act noble, but they are so Cold and mean in that disgusting, indirect way. They often pride themselves with their compassion and gentle manners, but in my opinion their gentility and seemingly compassionate natures are worthless, because they do not feel it with their hearts. This fault-finding tendency and unwillingness to embrace others, fully and completely, is what bothers me the most with them. And, being self-critical, I can say that I also have had this trouble, but it is the trait of mine that I have worked on so extremely hard to overcome. Virgos must learn to focus on that which is Beautiful in people. One shouldn't hate Virgos either, actually, because their fault-finding tendency is just a reflection of their deep, inner discontent. A truly happy person will Always see the world in its Beautiful light. Virgos are also the most selfish sign, by far. And this is because they are so helpless, so they focus so much on their own survival - I am of course talking about the lowly Virgo, the one not awakened.

And what you say about Virgo's desire for class is true and not true. Some Virgos are not at all ambitious or after prestige. They are happy with just enough money to eat. But yes, Virgos hate vulgarity, and I do also. I cannot stand foul language, and I never could. I'm not upper class, nor do I admire upper class manners especially, really. But I watched a program with a very successful person who happened to be a Virgo, and it was almost pathetic to Watch him, because he was obviously totally excited about being rich and famous and his nerves almost failed him cause of excitement and awe when he was let in the high circles, so pathetic really. He tried to hide his enthusiasm and pride when the interviewer asked him about the massive amount of money he had earned, and laughed nervously. When I see such people, I feel bad for being a Virgo. I never see such dorks of any other sign. Virgos remind me of foxes, and they do have something foxy about their appearances, I do as well, I Think. When they are not evolved, they seem to be so insecure and like they have no firm ground to stand on, and they are like clinging to things, people, status and money for their survival. They seldom have faith or any higher spiritual aspirations. It kind of surprises me that some writers associate the sign of Virgo with innocence. In my experience, Virgos are really the opposite of innocence. For me, the truth is rather that the quest for Virgo is purity and righteousness; it is the ultimate goal of the Virgoan soul; that after a hard battle, they stand forth as that crowning glory of the purified Virgin, the compassionate, selfless servant to humanity, too pure to be approached by the impure, yet compassionate and embracing. That's my goal, at least.

I feel kind of hypocritical now when I have just wrote a fault-finding wall of text, but this is is basically the only things I cannot stand at all in people, and I have spent much time thinking about it. I do also feel like it is my right to criticize my own sign harder than any other sign, due to natural reasons.

Pisces are kind of similar to Virgos, in that they are very fickle in a way, in my opinion, at least the not so evolved types, but when they do include some spirituality in their lives, and they find a moral system that suits them, they are so wow oh my Beautiful people, and their spirituality is their strength, because they are sensitive. But they are way more likable than Virgos as a general rule, because they are kind of innocent, not so discriminative, and Always so creative and talented in some way. My ex Pisces girlfriend was a painter, and a pisces friend of mine was incredibly athletic and could jump from high Buildings and land on his feet etc, incredibly inspiring. That guy had Sun-Pluto aspect though, so that made him a little daring!

There's been two virgos I like. Some virgos are actually like pisces and some are innocent and pure even though even though they are discriminative. Knew a girl who wanted her brother to marry from the same state in the same country they are from? This isn't even race anymore, it's tribalism to the next level. Like what kind of ridiculousness? But she was nice, selfless, and pure but yes they don't like vulgarity or the dark things.

However, when you have virgos that have other things in their chart that make them want to engage in darker, vulgar things like sex, drinking, drugs, partying, then you have a cunning fake *****. Knew a virgo with prominant lilith placements, and she would do it all and come back and act like a virgin, backstab her friends to keep up the good girl act but later make the friends think they owe her. This is the type that will make it look like they are still a virgin because the the guy didn't push deep enough. I'm sorry, this type is utter trash. They'll be madonna one day in front of parents, friends and society and the next, they'll **** at the back alley and be cunning enough to handle it all.

I've known darker signs like cancers and scorpios. When they have the dark knight of the soul, or gothic rebellious periods, at least they'll be somewhat authentic about it. And I respect that ten times more to be honest. I mean don't go around bragging about your wild nights to your family, but don't go leave an impression of being someone you're completely not either.

Are scorpios short? You said they were of small stature? lol I've had people tell me I like sleazy-looking guys when I'm not interested in doe eyed taurus men. And yes these men do have a reptelian vibe about them.

I'll tell you what I hate about my sign since you said what you hate about yours. My ascendent is libra. Libras are soo scared to rock the boat until it's too late. But they do care for justice and fairness eventually so if you completely put them off of some sort of balance, they will fight you. But usually they're treated like a door matt before that happens. They're naive to see it too.
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:17 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post

I'll tell you what I hate about my sign since you said what you hate about yours. My ascendent is libra. Libras are soo scared to rock the boat until it's too late. But they do care for justice and fairness eventually so if you completely put them off of some sort of balance, they will fight you. But usually they're treated like a door matt before that happens. They're naive to see it too.
I actually really resonate with this. But I only have Libra as my MC though, not a single 7th house placement or a planet in Libra at all. My family LOVES to argue and make drama, and I'm the only who hates it. Heck, I'm forced to be their peacemaker at times. But with the last two sentences though, it sounds a little like Pisces.

I wanna do the same with my ascendant sign! Capricorn.

I swear, can't they just lighten up? Relax? They're so rigid and hard. Pessimistic too. And I admire that they're realistic and are responsible, but unlike their opposite sign, they don't want to be openly vulnerable and it can cause them to keep it within themselves until they just breakdown. Can't express themselves that much too, it's like they have to keep this stoic neutral face and it can sometimes give the wrong impression (I mean, that's based on my experiences though). Hardwork is absolutely their thing, but they also have the tendency to pile it up, ugh. Same with receiving pressure. *sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:28 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 565
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I actually really resonate with this. But I only have Libra as my MC though, not a single 7th house placement or a planet in Libra at all. My family LOVES to argue and make drama, and I'm the only who hates it. Heck, I'm forced to be their peacemaker at times. But with the last two sentences though, it sounds a little like Pisces.

I wanna do the same with my ascendant sign! Capricorn.

I swear, can't they just lighten up? Relax? They're so rigid and hard. Pessimistic too. And I admire that they're realistic and are responsible, but unlike their opposite sign, they don't want to be openly vulnerable and it can cause them to keep it within themselves until they just breakdown. Can't express themselves that much too, it's like they have to keep this stoic neutral face and it can sometimes give the wrong impression (I mean, that's based on my experiences though). Hardwork is absolutely their thing, but they also have the tendency to pile it up, ugh. Same with receiving pressure. *sigh*
Yeah that sounds like capricorn. I have my sun in capricorn. I think me having an abundance of neptune kind of offsets this. But I can be rigid.

Pisces can be more of a door matt. A lot of things about pisces sound like libra sometimes, although these two signs have different elements and modality. Libras in certain situation will act like that, like if a lot of their life was abusive and they come upon a person that treats them a little better than the abuse they've suffered, they'll take it until they realize the unfairness of the situation but it will take them a while because like pisces, they are a naturally naive sign but that doesn't mean they are stupid. They also have a capricorn 4th house if they are a libra ascendent so home life didn't go so well especially if there are malefics in the fourth house. Both these signs can be codependent except pisces to a greater degree because pisces likes healing and being able to empathize with the bad guy. It serves their martyr complex. Libra will just be very sweet until they come to the realization that you're taking advantage of them.

Again there's good and bad in every sign. We wouldn't really be on this planet if we were all perfect.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-03-2017)
  #381  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:37 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Does that mean you'll kind of dislike me if ever you meet me? (Or maybe even extremely dislike) hahaha

Because, I have like 3 planets in Scorpio and Mars Virgo is trining my ascendant (2 deg orb). I'm also a Cap ascendant. But what exactly does being "classy" even mean? xD

I agree with you on Virgo though. My mom has her Mars-Jupiter close conjunction on Virgo, and since I have this trine my ascendant and it is also the handle of my bucket chart pattern, I think I do exhibit a lot of virgo energy. My mom is a neat freak, no joke. And originally, I wasn't a neat freak. But now that she's teaching and making me do so many chores at home, I slowly became one too lol. She also doesn't hesitate to voice out her criticism on anyone, especially to her loved ones, i see this as her way of showing that she cares and all, but it's quite painful sometimes. I DO find faults on other people and also do it subconsciously but I don't have the guts to voice it out because whenever I do, I realize that I have these faults too. It's like... whenever I point out something imperfect or negative about someone, i suddenly realize that its actually mirroring myself and I feel bad afterwards. I also kind of hate this sign, but when I started embracing it, I learned how to understand Virgo people. My mom, friends and an ex lover who are Virgo people, have actually pissed me off before, now though, I realized that deep down they're just caring in their own way, and they're really service oriented people as well.

Other than that, I have Jupiter in Pisces sextiling my ascendant so I think this kinda tames my Virgo energy (I think?). My way of finding faults and perfectionism is applied more on myself, so i'm quite harsh on myself.

I'm sorry you met/ had bad experiences with Scorpios though. Scorpios are one of the misunderstood signs and even I am scared of the negative vibrations of Scorpio haha! I hope you get to befriend one who is a more evolved scorpio or something. I have a few, and they're extremely loyal, intense and passionate with what they love or who they love and very soulful. On the other hand, I do find Tauruses extremely yummy hihi, despite being its opposite to my sign. So sensual and so "Venus" too. <3
I think the fault-finding, perfectionist, non-compassionate attitude towards other's weaknesses and flaws, is most marked when the Sun is in Virgo. And I don't hate people because of their zodiac sign, but I strongly dislike people who are provoked by people's flaws - if they do no harm. I mean, why hang up on a person's physical appearance, manner or clothing if they do no direct harm to anyone? But some Virgos are like that, they like to pick on people they don't like. I'm not talking about people who are critical in love towards their loved ones, I'm talking about people who are critical without purpose, just critical because they are bothered with people, you know. Virgos are not exactly (in general) people you feel like you can hug and be relaxed with; because the critical eye is set on you! When Virgos overcome this, they become really likable in my opinion. They should of course be critical, with love, not because they are simply irritated by that they criticize.

Leo is very much the opposite of Virgo - because they are very accepting of other's flaws, and very magnanimous. They don't mind the little details or if someone is wearing something funny to them, they don't hang up on it.

In a way, I hate all signs, and I love them all too. There are good and bad people of every sign of course. Virgo can be the selfless servant, Scorpio can be the spiritual shaman of the zodiac, Leo can be the merciful King, Cancer can be the fearless defender of the family and the nation, etc. It goes on, all signs, when perfected, are of course different archetypes of human Beauty and perfection. But in Daily Life you seldom see those evolved, perfected archetypes, you see the good and bad in the signs. I have read about Scorpios and perhaps met a few also, who were very, very good. Scorpio is the most interesting sign in my opinion, due to that Phoenix legend story, Rising from the Ashes etc. It is the most fascinating, mysterious one. But this I seldom see in Scorpio people The thing with Scorpios is that they represent extremes. Scorpio addicts for example will indulge in drugs to an extent that no other sign will; they are either hardcore addicts or they are Clean livers. There is no middle ground. I have very much Scorpio in my chart so I know.

I kind of fear Scorpios a little too, because although not as intelligent as say Gemini or Virgo, they are so probing and physic, they certainly do have the advantage when it comes to Power mind games.
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:47 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
There's been two virgos I like. Some virgos are actually like pisces and some are innocent and pure even though even though they are discriminative. Knew a girl who wanted her brother to marry from the same state in the same country they are from? This isn't even race anymore, it's tribalism to the next level. Like what kind of ridiculousness? But she was nice, selfless, and pure but yes they don't like vulgarity or the dark things.

However, when you have virgos that have other things in their chart that make them want to engage in darker, vulgar things like sex, drinking, drugs, partying, then you have a cunning fake *****. Knew a virgo with prominant lilith placements, and she would do it all and come back and act like a virgin, backstab her friends to keep up the good girl act but later make the friends think they owe her. This is the type that will make it look like they are still a virgin because the the guy didn't push deep enough. I'm sorry, this type is utter trash. They'll be madonna one day in front of parents, friends and society and the next, they'll **** at the back alley and be cunning enough to handle it all.

I've known darker signs like cancers and scorpios. When they have the dark knight of the soul, or gothic rebellious periods, at least they'll be somewhat authentic about it. And I respect that ten times more to be honest. I mean don't go around bragging about your wild nights to your family, but don't go leave an impression of being someone you're completely not either.

Are scorpios short? You said they were of small stature? lol I've had people tell me I like sleazy-looking guys when I'm not interested in doe eyed taurus men. And yes these men do have a reptelian vibe about them.

I'll tell you what I hate about my sign since you said what you hate about yours. My ascendent is libra. Libras are soo scared to rock the boat until it's too late. But they do care for justice and fairness eventually so if you completely put them off of some sort of balance, they will fight you. But usually they're treated like a door matt before that happens. They're naive to see it too.
That friend of yours sounds like a real psychopath. But sometimes with Virgos, I have noticed, is that they act like they are tougher than they are, because Virgo is a weak sign, a very feminine sign, and until they embrace that trait, they might want to be cooler and tougher than they are, that is my experience and I refer to my early youth. Virgos want to feel adored, needed and appreciated. As a Virgo, it is impossible to live this Life if you are not of use. I really hate Life when I feel that no one needs me.

No what I meant about Scorpios is that when they are small, they tend to be cunning and aggressive in a Virgoan, passive, indirect way. They are not as direct and straightforward as Aries, for example.

Didn't know that about Libra, or well I could understand it, because Libra wants Peace, it is not looking for trouble, it wants to please and so, but I have Always found Libras to have a great deal of integrity.
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Unread 11-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I have a friend who has Pluto conjunct her ascendant (5 degrees though) , and although it's sort of wide, it still works! Gosh.

I cannot even count the number of times I'm constantly saving her from men or boys who try to woo or flirt with her after just 5 seconds of looking at her. Private or public places. It doesn't seem to stop! She has Mercury and Venus Leo, but she doesn't seem to be so egoistical (maybe secretly? But who knows) and doesn't really show off her assets either. She's quite simple. She attracts a LOT of jealousy from women though. Even if she's showing less skin, males still see her as someone really sexy and magnetic.

Then again, she does have Mars in Scorpio.. but hmmm. 12th house Mars too.

I have Sun semi-sextile Pluto. But that's a minor aspect so it's not so obvious. I wonder, are Sun-Pluto aspects similar to having Sun Scorpio?
Yeah Pluto on the ascendant or blended with the Sun makes for magnetic people, even if there are no aesthetic Beauty, there is still that innate charisma that is very addictive to many people.

I don't know what it is, but with such a dark planet as Pluto, I still find Plutonic people to be pure and innocent. I don't find them particularly manipulative or vulgar or anything, they Always come across as nice and gentle to me, yet tough of course, but never perverse or so.

Sun-Pluto aspects should be similar to having Sun Scorpio I think. But I think the charisma is stronger with Sun-Pluto aspects. Can't remember any Scorpio I have seen without Pluto aspects to the Sun/Ascendant who had the same charisma as Sun-Pluto individuals but there might be some, I don't know.

Last edited by Animatrix; 11-03-2017 at 04:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
chris10 (11-06-2017)
  #384  
Unread 11-03-2017, 06:32 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
I think the fault-finding, perfectionist, non-compassionate attitude towards other's weaknesses and flaws, is most marked when the Sun is in Virgo. And I don't hate people because of their zodiac sign, but I strongly dislike people who are provoked by people's flaws - if they do no harm. I mean, why hang up on a person's physical appearance, manner or clothing if they do no direct harm to anyone? But some Virgos are like that, they like to pick on people they don't like. I'm not talking about people who are critical in love towards their loved ones, I'm talking about people who are critical without purpose, just critical because they are bothered with people, you know. Virgos are not exactly (in general) people you feel like you can hug and be relaxed with; because the critical eye is set on you! When Virgos overcome this, they become really likable in my opinion. They should of course be critical, with love, not because they are simply irritated by that they criticize.

Leo is very much the opposite of Virgo - because they are very accepting of other's flaws, and very magnanimous. They don't mind the little details or if someone is wearing something funny to them, they don't hang up on it.

In a way, I hate all signs, and I love them all too. There are good and bad people of every sign of course. Virgo can be the selfless servant, Scorpio can be the spiritual shaman of the zodiac, Leo can be the merciful King, Cancer can be the fearless defender of the family and the nation, etc. It goes on, all signs, when perfected, are of course different archetypes of human Beauty and perfection. But in Daily Life you seldom see those evolved, perfected archetypes, you see the good and bad in the signs. I have read about Scorpios and perhaps met a few also, who were very, very good. Scorpio is the most interesting sign in my opinion, due to that Phoenix legend story, Rising from the Ashes etc. It is the most fascinating, mysterious one. But this I seldom see in Scorpio people The thing with Scorpios is that they represent extremes. Scorpio addicts for example will indulge in drugs to an extent that no other sign will; they are either hardcore addicts or they are Clean livers. There is no middle ground. I have very much Scorpio in my chart so I know.

I kind of fear Scorpios a little too, because although not as intelligent as say Gemini or Virgo, they are so probing and physic, they certainly do have the advantage when it comes to Power mind games.
Oh. I actually have come across those types of Virgos then. ESPECIALLY when they're a mix of negative Leo and Virgo! Now that I think about it, my dad is a mix of both signs. My mom is more loving with her criticism, my dad points out anything flawless or negative about you as a way to insult you/hit you deeply in the core. Highly hypocritical too, since he can't stand it when someone else points out his mistakes haha!

I laughed at the "extremes" part. It's really true lol. The scorpios I know who are bad are REALLY bad and the good ones I know are reaalllyy good too. For me, it's still the most complex sign in the zodiac. It's mysterious and hard to understand. Quite funny this is coming from me who has three personal planets in scorpio with Chiron, Lilith, and Juno closely conjuncting in Scorpio too, but it's still hard for me to grasp the concept of being a "Scorpio". My views on that sign always change.

The Phoenix story is quite beautiful though, something that I want to keep in mind for myself whenever I hit rock bottom

The mind games worries me. I sometimes sort of do those stuff without realizing it. But this friend of mine who has Pluto conjunct Ascendant does it more often than I do, and she knows what she's doing. So far, she's done nothing wrong, but I dread the day she does it for revenge haha.
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Unread 11-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Oh. I actually have come across those types of Virgos then. ESPECIALLY when they're a mix of negative Leo and Virgo! Now that I think about it, my dad is a mix of both signs. My mom is more loving with her criticism, my dad points out anything flawless or negative about you as a way to insult you/hit you deeply in the core. Highly hypocritical too, since he can't stand it when someone else points out his mistakes haha!

I laughed at the "extremes" part. It's really true lol. The scorpios I know who are bad are REALLY bad and the good ones I know are reaalllyy good too. For me, it's still the most complex sign in the zodiac. It's mysterious and hard to understand. Quite funny this is coming from me who has three personal planets in scorpio with Chiron, Lilith, and Juno closely conjuncting in Scorpio too, but it's still hard for me to grasp the concept of being a "Scorpio". My views on that sign always change.

The Phoenix story is quite beautiful though, something that I want to keep in mind for myself whenever I hit rock bottom

The mind games worries me. I sometimes sort of do those stuff without realizing it. But this friend of mine who has Pluto conjunct Ascendant does it more often than I do, and she knows what she's doing. So far, she's done nothing wrong, but I dread the day she does it for revenge haha.
Yeah, and the Phoenix story is very true and real, because Scorpios can regenerate and really transform themselves, also those who have personal planets in the sign, the North node also is Another example of personal transformation.

Scorpios seem to do those mind games naturally, they barely think about it I think. My mother got a lot of Scorpio in her chart, both Moon and ascendant, and she doesn't like to forgive others hehe..
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Unread 04-15-2018, 03:56 AM
Melaike's Avatar
Melaike Melaike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 213
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
Definitely Margaret Windsor! What a beauty she was.
21 August 1930
Glamis castle Scotland
21:22
Her Venus is in Libra and its aspecting her first house Uranus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
My mother got a lot of Scorpio in her chart, both Moon and ascendant, and she doesn't like to forgive others hehe..
Most Pisces -including me- are like that too.It must be a common trait of water signs.Cancers are no different either.


Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I have a friend who has Pluto conjunct her ascendant (5 degrees though) , and although it's sort of wide, it still works! Gosh.

I cannot even count the number of times I'm constantly saving her from men or boys who try to woo or flirt with her after just 5 seconds of looking at her. Private or public places. It doesn't seem to stop! She has Mercury and Venus Leo, but she doesn't seem to be so egoistical (maybe secretly? But who knows) and doesn't really show off her assets either. She's quite simple. She attracts a LOT of jealousy from women though. Even if she's showing less skin, males still see her as someone really sexy and magnetic.

Then again, she does have Mars in Scorpio.. but hmmm. 12th house Mars too.
Could you post her chart please.

Last edited by Melaike; 04-15-2018 at 04:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:45 PM
MoonSun's Avatar
MoonSun MoonSun is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 47
Re: How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Up! Where's Animatrix? I loved his comments.

What I've found out and want to share here is that leo in 12 degrees gives beauty.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beauty, physical, recognize

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.