Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 07-10-2010, 12:59 PM

Re: Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Mmm, I asked what this next solar eclipse will be showing me, or will enter into my life in the coming months before my trip. Maybe this Queen is telling me to go more into my intuition, trust my instincts in where I'm going. Perhaps I should focus less on structure and details, and rather more on the instinctual side, following my heart. The eclipse falls in my 7th house, and is trine my Jupiter, chart ruler. Spending an hour in meditation each day now much to my own surprise!

Next card

Ace of Cups

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 07-13-2010, 04:16 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra

Ok I asked myself what might it take for me to get myself out of my current situation and onwards towards a new sense of hope and meaning, and being for my future. I want a lot of things right now but mostly clarity of purpose and a sense of direction, as well as love.

I come here asking what it is I need to appreciate, notice, and bring into my life, to bring this desirable circumstance to life?

I find the Ace of Cups, and this tells me with peace, and a sense of love and appreciation for all that is around me, I will be guided into this light of new beginnings.

I leave Strength

Unread 08-28-2010, 04:41 AM

I asked if my daughter's boyfriend would serve jail time. He has a DUI case coming up October 13 and with his record it is a possibility. I personally would like to see him do time, but for my daughter's happiness I would have to be for his defense. I also asked this question in Horary on another astrology site. I got the answer that I wanted; not what my daughter or he would like.

I will need the Strength to overcome the difficulties, the courage and endurance this verdit will be if the Horary answer to my question is corrrect. I will also need all the control I can muster to overcome my desires to say and act as I would like to. These things are what this card gives.

From my deck I pull and leave the 5 of Cups.

Last edited by KayBug; 10-22-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 08-28-2010, 05:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

I asked about a guy....

I leave to the next person

VII Chariot

http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot...ariot-meaning/

Last edited by Lion o ness; 08-28-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Unread 08-29-2010, 04:29 AM

Great thread. Recently my journey has plunged me into an obsessive inner journey of astrological research and search for my true vocation in this realm. My question "what is the next necessary step towards fulfiling my vocational destiny in occult and healing matters". I felt that I need to study or move or do something drastic but I dont know what that is. So it is fitting that I should get the 'Chariot' which can represent travel literally! It may also meen a need to move forward (and away from safety) and fight for my goal in unknown waters. The black and white sphinxes also indicate a riddle that needs to be solved - a reconciliation of the two opposite pulling forces in my chart (an obsession to finding my place in the world -10th house matters with the overwhelming pull to inner world -stellium in the 12th, moon in Pisces conjunct IC). My Pluto (underworld) in the 10th may show me the conduit towards reconciling these opposites. A move out of my town to study healing? Any further ideas would be most welcome.

Next card:

6 of PENTACLES

(can someone suggest how to put a picture of the card here?)

Last edited by queeny; 08-29-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Unread 08-31-2010, 08:32 AM

The Fool

Im just going say what i think of this card when i see it.

A person who is free and explores life like it was his last day on earth. He goes about entertaining himself and all that comes in contact with him. He will walk into all sorts of mischief and he will escape unharmed from his travels. He dares to tread where no one else would not because he is brave but because he must go on his journey in life.

next card king of wands
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:49 AM

The King of Wands says to me, the person I was thinking of is a person who likes to embrace adventure. It could also be an aspect of myself, Sag rising, I view life as an adventure. I should embrace this part of myself, taking on the spirit of adventure, being brave and exploring new shores of experience and understanding. Not to be hesitant. The King of Wands is the yang of fire, like a double fire. Perhaps beware of too much fire too, but still, to embrace the adventure!

Next card : High Priestess

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:35 PM

Next card : High Priestess[/QUOTE]

tks Neptune Rising to me the high priestess is all about intuition, wisdom, secerts, females and the moon And in relation to my life at present i think it would suggest great personal change maybe coming!! Maybe i will meet a good teacher who will teach me things i need to learn or maybe i will be the teacher and be able to help someone. As this card is connected to the unconiscous - i think that dreams should be paid particular attention to in the near furture. the next card is the Six of Pentacles from The Cat People Tarot deck ....
Unread 08-31-2010, 11:54 PM

Six of pentacles is about a renewal of faith after hardship. It is about luck turning your way or being able to give to another...it is something that can not be looked for or plan on yet it often happens when our fortunes are at their lowest...strokes of good luck or fortune which display themselves in kindness and generosity-ones own or another's.

Though the question was about relationships (or lack there of) this is a hopeful sign

the next card is the Ten of Coins
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 09-01-2010, 12:42 AM

The question I asked was the one I posed as I got out of bed this morning. It was about my ability to transform my health/body through means which suit me - i.e. using my intuitive abilities to seek the truth of the matter.

Ten of Coins is about:
"The card is like a sigh of relief at the end of a period of work and diligence - a sign that all is okay."
It has a lot to do with stability of home and family, and that has certainly been behind a lot of my health issues in the past, given my very sensitive body.

The card I leave is: TEMPERANCE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Temperance_Angel.jpg (14.8 KB, 1 views)

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 09-01-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
The question I asked was the one I posed as I got out of bed this morning. It was about my ability to transform my health/body through means which suit me - i.e. using my intuitive abilities to seek the truth of the matter.

Ten of Coins is about:
"The card is like a sigh of relief at the end of a period of work and diligence - a sign that all is okay."
It has a lot to do with stability of home and family, and that has certainly been behind a lot of my health issues in the past, given my very sensitive body.

The card I leave is: TEMPERANCE
I tend to read the tarot with a quiet mind, allowing whatever is coming through to come through. So, whilst opening this post I had no expectations, however...

Temperance is my favourite card in the tarot. The card of sag and scorp cusp (according to personal insight). My bday is on the exact cusp, 22-11, 8 hours or so before sag. I dont believe in cusps, I'm a scorpio, with 4 planets in sag, and still I'm a scorp. My moon is in gemini. and further I only have mars and venus in libra, appart from my scorp planets.

There is a lot of duality in me. I'm a sensual, masculine homosexual. I love my light and I love my dark and I hate both too. Currently a lot of people are commenting on my dual nature, the balance I create/the jump-rope I'm keeping in constant motion between male and female. To me temperance has always signified this quality. The angel is merging fire with water, transmuting it into pure white light (theoretically). His ability to do this is his temper, his insight/angle/timing on the suituation/task on hand.

I am the process of mergence.

The card I leave behind is Page of Cups

http://scorpiossuck.blogspot.com/
I art at:

http://cherryblondebomb.blogspot.com/

Last edited by ScorpiosRock; 09-01-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: incomplete
Unread 09-01-2010, 03:47 PM

I was thinking, as usual, what to do about a situation. Page of Cups reminds me that I don't actually have to 'do' anything. Capricorn Sun maybe endows me with a need to 'do' something, to control the situations around me somehow. Piscean Moon however, likes to recieve in a passive state.

Page of Cups tells me, the situation is unfolding as it should, even in a fruitful way, and I should allow it to be. It can even be full of imagination, receptivitiy, or if I allow these things to flourish, instead of looking at the more 'pentacle' side of things, it will flourish.

Reminding me to nurture my creative side too more. I've been busy moving house and busy with job stuff, generally busy, not had enough time to just 'be', and 'be' with myself.

Card I leave:

Tower

Unread 09-06-2010, 08:23 PM

Lol, I think this is the 3rd time I've had this card in this thread. Well, I asked for some guidance in my life at the moment.

Death = changes and endings. Changes happening in my life at the moment, something is ending. It's not entirely clear to me what is ending, though I have an inkling... a feeling like my unconscious knows, yet I am still unsure. Perhaps this is my ego wanting to deny what the unconscious knows already, hence a bit of internal conflict. But I do see signs of endings, little hints here and there. A job and a relationship. These are necessary changes, though I am very sentimental and like to hold onto things that I am attached to. But this card shows that the changes are natural and necessary for new things to blossom afterwards. I have always loved the Rolling Stones song, 'you can't always get what you want, you get what you need'. Death, or change, brings us what we need, though not necessarily what we want.

The card I leave:
Ace of Pentacles

Unread 09-13-2010, 06:05 PM

I wasn't sure if this had been responded to or not, but I find my last card Ace of Pentacles waiting. I'm hoping this is showing a new beginning coming into being in the near future, maybe even a new job. It's a nice card, positive and showing a tangible new start which is in the process of happening. With a New Moon in October, conjunct my MC and trine my MC, DC 5th,6th and 9th house rulers I feel something positive in the process of happening.

Card for the next person:

The Magician

Unread 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Banned

The Magician... I guess I am at a time in my life where I realize the transformative power of the imagination and also the importance of the inspiration I have relayed to others.

For next person..

THE HIGH PRIESTESS.
Unread 09-13-2010, 06:47 PM

King of Pentacles

I'm pretty sure this card is here to mock me, since at the moment, I am at my absolute lowest point of "worldly success, ultimate fulfilment, material satisfaction, and high ambition."

The next card is:

Quote:
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Page of Swords: The essence of air behaving as earth, such as a steady wind: The approach of an unexpected challenge, to be met with clear thought and just action. A person filled with an eager appetite for all matters of mind and logic. The gathering of information through unfaltering vigilance, careful examination, and subtle spycraft. The use of reason or eloquent speech to penetrate the veil of confusion and cut to the heart of the matter.
EDIT: I just thought of something. How do we know if the generated card is reversed or not? Wouldn't this alter its meaning?

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 09-13-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Unread 09-13-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian Maverick View Post
King of Pentacles

I'm pretty sure this card is here to mock me, since at the moment, I am at my absolute lowest point of "worldly success, ultimate fulfilment, material satisfaction, and high ambition."

Arian Maverick
Arain Maverick, I am sorry to hear your sad words that you are at the ‘’absolute lowest point of "worldly success, ultimate fulfilment, material satisfaction, and high ambition."

I truly hope things get better for you.

But believe me, 3 of those concepts – ‘’worldly success, material satisfaction, and high ambition’’ are really dictated by modern day misconceptions and not ‘the truth of life’, so to speak. So please try not worry about them absolutely.

Maybe think to yourself that you still have time to attain all these things, it will take just a bit more time, and a bit more patience.

And maybe think of the nine of pentacles – the right way up – as one of your next cards that are coming up !

On to My question – is it over? ... a friend/romantic attachment ...

My card – Page of swords ...

‘The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Page of Swords: The essence of air behaving as earth, such as a steady wind: The approach of an unexpected challenge, to be met with clear thought and just action. A person filled with an eager appetite for all matters of mind and logic. The gathering of information through unfaltering vigilance, careful examination, and subtle spycraft. The use of reason or eloquent speech to penetrate the veil of confusion and cut to the heart of the matter.’

Strange card to draw at this time ...
The swords is an air element + page is an earth element = I am an air sign and the person in question is an earth sign. So, it seems this interpretation has a connection to my question. Furthermore, page of swords is linked to the mind and logic: and the attachment is question is very much a meeting of minds and individual logical thinking. So again, it seems this card had relevance to the question asked.

And coincidently enough, the page is the messenger of the deck and the question was prompted by a message I had received today. So this card defiantly had resonance with the question.

I will have to ponder a bit longer on this cards meaning to see if it truly answers my question ...

Next card ...

Six of pentacles – right way up
Unread 09-14-2010, 12:47 AM

I thought this was fun until I received the Hanged Man card

I did ask a question before I entered the forum, but I ******* up and asked two questions;

Why hasnt love came into my life, and when will it finally, and not just any love but the permanent sort, but at the same time I was thinking while I was asking these questions to myself....about my xboyfriend why did it last for as long as it did and what was our connection? We had something I guess but it was so...I really dont know?

so this card means:

Basic Tarot Meaning
With Neptune (or Water) as its planet, the Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days. On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes. The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. This is a time of trial or meditation, selflessness, sacrifice, prophecy. The Querent stops resisting; instead he makes himself vulnerable, sacrifices his position or opposition, and in doing so, gains illumination. Answers that eluded him become clear, solutions to problems are found. He sees the world differently, has almost mystical insights. This card can also imply a time when everything just stands still, a time of rest and reflection before moving on. Things will continue on in a moment, but for now, they float, timeless.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...angedman.shtml

Meaning, I need to focus more haha.

I leave behind

Unread 09-14-2010, 06:41 AM

I asked... what my ex feels about me and how we can come to some arrangement on a suitable relationship that will work for us both..

Ace Of Cups

This card is a blessing... A blessing that assures us, if we hold ourselves (our thoughts, feelings, body, etc) in a place of love there is no end to the beauty we may allow to flow into our lives.

it is a message for us to start at the place of, our intent, need, desire, direction; if we initiate action from the starting point of love and compassion then our result will be blessed.

water is the sign of emotion and the Ace is the beggining or fresh start.

I hope it comes true...

I leave the king of swords

Last edited by DiDi; 09-14-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Unread 09-14-2010, 06:57 AM

The King of Swords answered my question perfectly! I asked about someone that will have to make a judgement.

I leave behind, The Moon.
Unread 09-14-2010, 10:50 PM

I asked how my meditation course will be, what it will bring me, and I find the Moon! All about the intuition, feelings, the senses, I will be looking into my unconscious and the relative unknown parts of myself. It can also coincide with a lunar cycle - the recent new Moon fell in my 9th house, opposite my natal Jupiter, ruler of my chart. Nicely describes a new meditation course which starts tomorrow! The course will still be in during the full Moon, it will be day 7 of silence, I'll be looking forward to my dreams during the course! Pity we cannot write anything down.

Card I leave:

The Moon (seriously this card came out of the deck)

Unread 09-15-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Card I leave:

The Moon (seriously this card came out of the deck)
Thanks for that one, Neptune

I have been feeling particularly `off' in the past few days, with a lot of inner `murmurings' which I'm choosing to ignore.

With Pisces as its ruling sign, the Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition.

There are inner fears of madness, which I think belong with my late mother and her own mother. Just of late am wondering at which end of the genius-madness spectrum I belong!!! (Prob the madness end for even considering it!)

I draw the following card:

Two of Wands

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 09-15-2010, 06:48 AM

Red face Re: Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

I am hoping for a new job offer after a long period of indecision and I asked if I have done enough (applying). i got the 2 of wands -

"The Two of Wands means that things are moving in the right direction for you and success is imminent. In a Tarot reading it can show you working with a partner and using your creative talents.

Sounds good! I hold the globe of possibilities in my hand and optimistically look forward with high ideals and a desire for travel. There is change in the air...fingers crossed!

I leave...
The King of Cups
Attached Images
File Type: jpg king.jpg (24.6 KB, 1 views)
Unread 09-15-2010, 02:14 PM

Basically I asked about a relationship happening and the King of Cups usually means love is right around the corner. That's pretty darn good news to me.

Anyways, I leave: Six of Coins (Success)
Unread 09-16-2010, 12:32 AM

I am on a weight reducing life style and have been doing it tough but i have lost 6 kilos in the month, not as much as i had hoped for as i worked so hard for what i had lost... I had a few things over the last few days that would see me go backwards like 2 other times this year.... I woke up today and said no more... back on my goal i asked if i would continue the good work...
6 coins.... lol good news

I pulled the 9 of wands

Last edited by DiDi; 09-16-2010 at 12:34 AM.