Any indications in my chart for depression or anxiety??

tasha90

Hi there,

I'm struggling with ongoing mental disability and was wondering if anything in my chart points to these issues.

Attachments

• CHART.gif
    CHART.gif
    52 KB · Views: 32

RaRohini

Hi there,

I'm struggling with ongoing mental disability and was wondering if anything in my chart points to these issues.

Hi tasha,
I recast your chart as per vedic format.
You have certain difficult placements, yet not impossible. The main placements which may cause your mental difficulties are as follows:
Ascendant conjunct Rahu in the first house of self in Capricorn Sravana the shaman. This star or nakshatra practically defines you. This star is called the star of insight and it is intensely psychic. These people make good listeners. They are way ahead of their time, so whatever you say or intuit is not going to make sense to the others because you are talking about future trends. But that is what you are.
Continued..

RaRohini

This star is associated with 'ear' and hearing as well. Do you hear voices? This star is also related to storage of power. So these people do well in professions relating to electronics.
Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha, another intensely psychic sign. Anuradha can feel very deeply and they can often 'feel' a persons energy even if they are not talking or interacting. So in your situation it becomes important to not expose too much to other people's negative energy. Anuradha cannot tolerate wrong doing. They do not want to take the 'easy way out'. They sometimes know others better than they know themselves. But how many of us really want to know our deepest insecurties??
Continued..

RaRohini

You were in Ketu Mahadasha till 2015 which would have been a very intense period. Now you are in Venus Mahadasha till 2035 and Venus is exalted in Taurus Rohini the star of ascent in the 5th house of self expression. Rohini can become a good actor, business person, model or shine in any profession related to dairy, cosmetics and jewelry. Rahu is the energy towards which you will travel and it is in Sravana Capricorn. This is 'learning the lessons of life the hard way'. This is somewhat like father's love which teaches you to face the big bad world. You may need to travel to places which have Sravana energy like Germany etc where you may meet 'your kind of people'. Rohini is being aspected by Moon and Rahu so you can trust your instincts to guide you.Have you tried homeopathy? Sravana responds well to homeopathy and Bach flower remedies.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Last edited:

twistandshout

Chiron in sixth house shows emotional wounds that are tied/impact your health. It's also in the emotional and sensitive sign of Cancer so I can see that being shown there. Chiron and Mercury are also locked into a T-Square with Saturn (12H of the subconscious, some people see it as the house of undoing) and Mars (2H of self-worth and esteem). This shows a bit of a struggle to pro-actively deal with it but being perpetually "weighed down" by it as well. Saturn in 12th is a pretty rough placement. Saturn is comfortable in Capricorn (your 12H ruler) but uncomfortable in the murky and watered down 12H. So you may often times feel like you're being intensely held back or may feel incredibly burdened without full knowledge of where it's coming from. I usually feel like therapy helps bring up things that are in that house because sometimes it's hard to consciously access it unless you really spend a lot of time picking away at yourself and what makes you tick (Virgo 12H have a tendency to do this for better or for worse).

Frisiangal

Hi,
The generation into which you were born has a major planetary alignment in Capricorn that ' interferes' with the rational manifested structure which normally keeps the sign grounded. This allows for many possibilities of an 'alternate reality' to that which others perceive.
The planet that guides one's sense of reality is in a position that could take this out of its true proportion, through which internal fears of 'what could happen if' could arise which, in turn, can cause depression.
By the same token, the alignment is not necessarily negative of nature, as 'visual reality' through computerised games, t.v., sci-fi films, and (modern) art forms have made their mark upon society and brought rewards to many who are able to make their creative fantasy seem real. The challenge lies in the establishing for one's self that which is fiction and what is a physical actuality.

Opposite this alignment in Capricorn is a large stellium of planets in Cancer; a sign that bases its reality according to how its inner feelings interpret situations. Cancer feeling does not lie too deep under the surface, and it is the most easily hurt of all signs. A word, an action, any small slight can be construed other than intended, causing an immediate passive retaliation.

With the two sides combined it is the difference between what is tangibly real and what isn't. It can seem like an emotional seesaw, especially as the functions that govern the psyche and mind are together strongly involved on one side of the seesaw. What is taken as manifested reality may only be based upon a vividly strong imaginative quality that 'feels' situations very intensely and can become compulsive of nature, if not adequately (self) controlled.
Yet in its positive expression the strong imagination can work with and find a structure in the real world.

You are young enough to confront your issues and direct a positive change for the future. Therapy has already been mentioned to you. Opening up about your concerns instead of keeping the hatches down would be a good start, if not already taken. Aquarius rising can be a bit 'my way' fixated, yet it is one sign that can adapt to change, simply because nothing ever remains the same.:smile: