A new romance leading to marriage

Amy

I THINK I POSTED my question on the wrong thread, I put it on the read my chart thread

would I have to re-do a chart for this question?

6:36am
Chandler, AZ (Maricopa County)

can you please help me with this one?

thank you
I have my birth chart there.

Amy

sorry Elena, here it is
thank you so much

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_new_relanship_leading_to_marriage_55714_79706.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_new_relanship_leading_to_marriage_55714_79706.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

Sorry, what do you mean by just a chart you did?
It's important to know what the chart represents in order to interpret it.

ElenaJ

What I mean is, what does this chart represent? Is it a horary? Does it represent the moment when you asked yourself a question?

Amy

ok
so i thought of this question on that date. it was in horary form
i sent it to another website and now i would like to send it to this site to see if there is anyone who can also read it.

i wanted to know if a new love would come to me and possibly a relationship that will lead to marriage.

should i jut redo another one for this date, August 20th, or can you read this one that is from June Elena.

I value your feedback.:love:

ElenaJ

If this is the chart you did when you first thought of the question, it should be valid. Being from June, things since then may have changed in your life and it might be relatively accurate, but we can try. Patience.

ElenaJ

So, this is a relationship that you ask if it might lead to marriage?
There isn't a lot linking the ascendent and descendent, which would be the basic aspect to look for. Also, the moon separates from sun (you) and squares pluto.
You as sun are in the terms and triplicity of Saturn, the descendent ruler, but nothing from Saturn corresponds so it isn't mutual..
Moon is on the IC of the end-of-the-matter, squaring pluto.
If we consider Uranus as significator of the 7th of the partner, it squares the ascendent/des axis, disrupting things.
If this chart is valid, it's a no.

AlSav

Elena is right on the no of this chart.
Now, it traditional horary the Chart is cast when the question comes to mind and is fully formed.
Just take some time and the next time that the question fully forms in your head, cast the chart and post it.
Things change, it’s the nature of life. Today it’s no. Next year can be a yes.

If your question is: can I expect marriage to happen in my life? Then that’s a good natal question. If it says no, then no horary can promise you a yes. If it says yes, progressions and other techniques can tell you when you are most likely to encounter that experience.