Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Closed Thread
Unread 07-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Banned

Re: Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
in keeping with the recent history of elected presidents(Obama ben Kenya), The Donald is the only candidate with the prerequisite aspect to speak to the American people.......Uranus conjunct the north node .
following in the tradition started by prez Obama of telling the American people what they want to hear, The Donald is the only choice for president of the united states.

and though he lacks the necessary Jupiter square Neptune , of Obama,to lie with a straight face, he more than makes up for that deficiency with with pholous conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex. his sincerity while distorting the truth is unmatched by the other candidates who simply do care what the plebians know.

though he does not have the heavy handed history strewn with dead bodies, he does have orcus conjunct the node ,sextile to the mars/pluto midpoint and trine to Jupiter, so he can draw upon his oligarchical connections to do his dirty work if the need arises.

in keeping with the proud tradition of past president Clinton, The Donald has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury giving him the chutzpah to lie about any sexual peccadilloes that might occur or have occurred or are occurring.

with Jupiter conjunct to chiron and juno and square to psyche, The Donald will continue to be a paragon of domestic tranquility with his younger wives opps wife. though with the pluto/orcus midpoint conjunct to psyche,it is not clear if melania is his final wife,as the uranus/psyche midpoint is conjunct to melania

rahu
justy a note to established that this thread was started on 7/14/16 as a prediction which was correct that Donald trump would be elected president.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 07-03-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Unread 07-04-2018, 11:28 AM

Smile Re: Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post

justy a note to established that this thread was started on 7/14/16 as a prediction which was correct that Donald trump would be elected president.
rahu
At the time, I looked at the title and thought it was by a Trump supporter just wanting it to be so, with no reason for it. Now that I know you predicted it, congratulations! Not too many did. Interesting reason, also, that Uranian/Nodal conjunction meaning the ability to tell people what they want to hear. Ironic that a lot of people didn't want to hear that Trump had won!
Unread 07-04-2018, 01:09 PM

That's correct, Rahu was one of the very few who predicted a Drumpf win!

The vast majority of reputable and well-known astrologers picked Hillary Clinton to win.

BUT, and it's a BIG but, NOBODY knows the correct time of birth for HC so how can they predict a win without this????

They held two news conferences and predicted HC!!!

Well, she did win the popular vote by almost 3 MILLION votes
!

Maybe that's what they were seeing in the charts because if it was 'first past the post' and not this out-dated Electoral College which favors Republicans, she would be POTUS.

Maybe it's better she never won anyways as we would never hear the end of the alt-right conspiracy theories and how the election was 'rigged' to help her win.

Well, we all know NOW how it was 'rigged' by the Russians to help Drumpf!:
crying:

IMPEACHMENT COUNTDOWN!

LOCK HIM UP
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
At the time, I looked at the title and thought it was by a Trump supporter just wanting it to be so, with no reason for it. Now that I know you predicted it, congratulations! Not too many did. Interesting reason, also, that Uranian/Nodal conjunction meaning the ability to tell people what they want to hear. Ironic that a lot of people didn't want to hear that Trump had won!

Last edited by blackbery; 07-04-2018 at 01:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-05-2018)
Unread 07-04-2018, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post

At the time, I looked at the title
and thought it was by a Trump supporter just wanting it to be so, with no reason for it.
Now that I know you predicted it, congratulations!

Not too many did.

Interesting reason, also, that Uranian/Nodal conjunction
meaning the ability to tell people what they want to hear.
Ironic that a lot of people didn't want to hear that Trump had won!
the following is a list of some:

ASTROLOGERS WHO PREDICTED DONALD TRUMP WOULD WIN

Anil Aggarwal (India)
Robert Antoniak (United Kingdom/Poland)
Amanda Auv (USA)
Steven Birchfield (Norway) **
Kenneth Bowser (USA)
V.K. Choudhry (India)
Gian Paolo DiCocco (USA)
Petros Eleftheriadis (Greece)
Smiljana Gavrancic (Serbia)
Barry Goddard (United Kingdom)
Gary Gomes (USA)
Lisa J Gordon (aka Lisa Lazuli) (United Kingdom)
Hossein Heidari ‎(Iran)
Steve Judd (United Kingdom) *
Inderjit Singh Kallirai (India)
Sharon Knight (United Kingdom) **
Alison Chester-Lambert (United Kingdom)
Stephen Lewis (USA)
Helmut Licht (USA)
Sachin Malhotra (India)
Marina Marchione (aka Marina Darkstar) (United Kingdom)
Praveen Mishra (India)
Malcolm Mundy (USA
Peter Novak (USA)
Prasannan (USA)
Arjun Pundit (India)
Roland Robinson (USA)
Colin Roseti (Canada)
Krasi Serguieva (Russia)
William Stickevers (USA)
Michael R Svehla (USA)
Ellen Tidd (USA)
Mingwei Wang (Tawain)
Theodore White (USA)

* Not a definitive prediction.
Gave Donald Trump a 60% probability of winning astrologically.

** Steven Birchfield and Sharon Knight collaborated
and put out their prediction together in an article.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 07-04-2018, 01:57 PM

It was at LEAST 70% for HC to win by astrologers.

Sure, there were SOME who predicted Drumpf but what proof is there unless the video is still up, I checked a couple of the names you provided and the election page had expired or their predictions were so VAGUE they could swing for anyone who won!

At least with Rahu, there is PROOF he picked Drumpf as it's here on this forum BEFORE the election.

You have to admit that his prediction was against what most astrologers were saying.

You have to give credit where credit is due.

I do know that Colin Roseti, Joni Paltry and Marina were DEFINITIVE in their Drumpf prediction as I listened to their videos and read what they wrote BEFORE the election and they were VERY clear about who was going to win. Don't know about the others you posted. Or where the list came from and how it was authenticated.

There are a lot of scam astrologers out there cashing in because they claim to have predicted a Rump win. But we need PROOF.

Thanks anyways and I'm not saying that they didn't predict, just that the VAST majority of astrologers picked HC.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-04-2018)
Unread 07-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All:

Only yesterday, I posted this, and it is already being ignored:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
All:

Please stick to astrology only. This is not the place to discuss the title of this thread having been changed. There is already a discussion on that on the Help With the Forums and Suggestions board. That board, and that board only, is the place to take issues with the forum, including any issues you have with a moderator's action, which this title change is. I've deleted the posts discussing it, which included some accusation toward at least one member--and a member who is not a moderator, at that. Only moderators can change the title of a whole thread. It is also strictly against the rules to publicly accuse other members of anything.
I have just deleted several more non-astrological posts from this thread. Since my warning is not being listened to, this thread is now closed.

Locking it down,
Osamenor
Closed Thread

Tags
astrologer, astrological, comments, donald, gang, news, post, president, trump, trumpnext