Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 05-19-2017, 06:42 PM

Am I out of depression

hi all

8 months ago I asked this same question. Things then were a bit blurry and foggy; answers were not that 100% positive cause I appeared week in the 12th.

now I'm feeling much better, I'm doing therapy but spiritual and not with medication. I feel huge difference now.

so I asked again and this is the chart

image posting

in traditional horse the 1st is ruled by mars. Mara is in 8th in Gemini. So ruled by merc placed in 6th.

6th is ruled by Aries and so mars would have been its significator. But as its the same as the quesited, then moon takes the place of the question.

moon is in pisces in 4th with Uranus there...

we don't see any aspect between moon/mars.

moon sextiles mercury and cjt Uranus.

the fact that trines ascendant does it show something?
moon being in the 4th and the 4th being the sign of cancer...is it positive?

this chart to me looks very complex

how am I according to this?

thanks

Unread 05-19-2017, 07:50 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Am I out of depression

i dont think so .. unfortunately.

mars is still in mid sign and after mars will enter its fall.
moon / mars is not looking good either.

the good thing is mars and moon are in mutable signs - so it is not perm.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (05-19-2017)
Unread 05-19-2017, 08:13 PM

Got to agree. The fact that Mars, ruler of the ascendant, is applying to oppose Saturn, the natural ruler of melancholy, does not help either. Venus rules the 12th house here, which probably ought to be consulted in anything involving depression. And Venus has just moved past opposition to Jupiter; the two benefics are at odds, but that's going away.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveGus For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (05-19-2017), tikana (05-19-2017)
Unread 05-19-2017, 10:17 PM

oh really?

thats not that good hein...i didnt felt anything close to the depression I had, since lots of months now.ive been at odds with my partner due to what happened - i talked about it in that love horary thread - but all things will be resolved .
sometimes i do feel sad due to all things I have to resolve at different fronts if my life but...I guess its natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i dont think so .. unfortunately.

mars is still in mid sign and after mars will enter its fall.
moon / mars is not looking good either.

the good thing is mars and moon are in mutable signs - so it is not perm.

Last edited by Deirdre; 05-20-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Unread 05-19-2017, 10:19 PM

thank you.
well at least im not in the 12th anymore like it showed the last time ��

I feel the worst part has already passed away.

QUOTE=SteveGus;785900]Got to agree. The fact that Mars, ruler of the ascendant, is applying to oppose Saturn, the natural ruler of melancholy, does not help either. Venus rules the 12th house here, which probably ought to be consulted in anything involving depression. And Venus has just moved past opposition to Jupiter; the two benefics are at odds, but that's going away.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Deirdre; 05-20-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Unread 05-19-2017, 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Vyri;785903]Diedre,

Vyri

i dont know how u did it but you touched some very deep things im really passing through. Sincerely i feel the worst has already passed by me and now im picking up the pieces to construct the puzzle with care,love and forgiveness.

resources yes...im in debt cause of my parents and trying to resolve it;

- wishing for deep meaningful valuable physical contact yes...been at odds with my partner and trying to save the marriage; but...probably due to all that plutonian and sexual energies you talked about...i do feel the need of changes. I misbehaved cause I got involved with a man who drove me crazy...and i told my partner.

" Pluto additionally in the 3rd of destinies hand where thinging about changes are forever on your mind.) You know you need changes to occur in your life but where to start to bring the ideals all together.. hmm..that seems to be the lack of direction you are experiencing right now. The subject matter (Modern Pluto/3rd-none Lilly co lord of Scorpio personal first.) is very deep and personal thoughtful-maybe even sexual, where you are re-evaluating your long term goals and future prospects (8th) along these lines. Your persona is very much involved and you wish to resolve a reflection that is not truly the you other's see?"

here u saw my whole soul right now...

Have you recently received criticism that has spiritually caused you anguish, publically? Mars opposing Saturn retro in the near future will help you shed these painful thoughts .

yes I did. At work my female colleagues' saw how well I got along with my colleague - the one I got involved with - but aside my total discretion and of his...they managed to spread rumors that we were having an affair. I had a really nice image of a competent, creative and respected worker and now some people associate me with being an adultery...but that hurted me more then ..now I'm just " whatever"

" you possibly should you follow through on moving in new work directions? Changes of attitude and habits to create a better life style?

- yes my therapy has been helping me a lot on that; I'm removing old beliefs and thoughts that kept me emprisioned and now I feel more of myself.

Giving it 4 weeks or months for the situation to appear in a positive state of upliftment.

- that's wonderful news!

, lifting monetary (Mercury in Taurus) concerns. Do you need to ask for a raise and are keeping it under raps? Mercury of Virgo on the 11th, hopes wishes, will find a way to make known your needs as he appears in the 7th, making the trine to Pluto/resources.

You are very capable of emotionally understanding and clearing some of the sad (Pisces) confusion from your spirit. A metaphysician at heart, able to heal other's, yet are latent somewhat to lift your own concerns..being a great Mother image to all?

- yes I do tend to help everyone and people come to me to feel peace of mind. I'm an empath really. ...the not that good part is that I still don't manage to keep away from me the negative energies that others emanate. I tend to want to help everyone including the ones I shouldn't -I have the missionary mechanism -

might need a shoulder to cry on but are too strong to lean, wishing to kill your own snakes.

- yes I do not cry on anyone nor like to complain about my " snakes" .i want to be able to resolve my own demons alone.

Please take care, helping other's is a great gift, and you are well healed with it's wise gifts of maturity, but of late Jupiter has been in Via Combusta Libra. He as the great benefic never truly is without dignity, and with his backward motion into the 11th house helps to aid you in reevaluating, balancing love interests, dep. Venus, physical needs, and public association subject concerns. He is moving away from the 12th house and even tho he will receive the opposition from Venus, you letting go of those things that are proving to be a block to improvement, the catarthesis is needful, a sort of clearing away the dross that is keeping you stagnant to move on. Separate yourself from weighted stuff getting in your way, mindful, or material, and you will be able to go forward

- that's a precious advice. I carry the world on my shoulders as my therapist says...i feel the need to let go and be free.

Mars in Gemini in the 8th also deals with internalized anger, stemming from other's behaviors, reactions you are unable to address or express, have you some concern of health issues, many quincunxs?
You may be in a situation where you are required to overlook the problems/emotional expressions or indiscretions of other's which might take a tole on you, is it - thoughtfulness at work

yes that might have to do with the rumors my colleagues spread about my affair...i m not able to address their behavior, I showed i didn't cared and that it was just a rumor.cause I cannot confront them...or else I would be going to confirm the affair itself...so I pretend nothing happened and do the work.

internally I do feel I must wear a mask and I feel that insane need of shoeing that I don't care what anyone thinks of me and I want to say that its my life and I live the way I want it to live but....i cannot do that of course.

Last edited by Deirdre; 05-20-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Tags
depression