Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-18-2016, 09:39 PM

Lightbulb Can someone educate me on what having Moon Sextile Jupiter means for me?

Im interested to learn more about Trines, Sextiles, Conjuntions, Squares and Oppositions But first, Moon Sextile Jupiter???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg circle chart.jpg (206.3 KB, 7 views)

Unread 10-27-2016, 01:13 AM

Re: Can someone educate me on what having Moon Sextile Jupiter means for me?

Moon @ 2Cancer in 8th / ruler of intercepted 8th——

exact trine Merc/Venus /Pisces in 3rd, conjunct Nadir, ruler 6th, 7th,11th,8th

sextile Jupiter in Taurus in 6th, ruler of 2nd

The Jupiter is very powerful because it is the midpoint of that very nice Moon/[Merc/Venus] trine.

Jupiter in the 6th in Taurus indicates the ability to find a very nice line of work and the chance to be of service to others while doing so. The squares to Neptune might make it confusing for awhile to try and figure out the best career choice. But once you do and on a plan, you will be able to make it work.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
The Piscean (10-27-2016)

Tags
educate, jupiter, means, moon, sextile