Will we have sex

Swanlove

Hi y'all

I casted the chart and I think its a big yes!
A bit if background. We are friends who flirt, there is sexual tension but nothing has come of it.

I'm the Mars in Aries, conjunct the ascendant. Very powerfully placed, as I'm in my own sign and natural house, however not sure how this bodes since I'm a woman.

My co-ruler Moon is in the 5th house of love affairs and is approaching a trine to Mars.

He is Venus in the 8th house of sex, trine Mars.

The 3 significators form a grand trine and the moon is radical.

Please let me know your thoughts :)

Swanlove

Here's the chart

Attachments

• hoop.jpg
    hoop.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 47

ElenaJ

You two are Venus and mars, but these two will not complete their aspect.
However, moon in 5th last aspected Venus and will now aspect mars, transferring the light to mars, who is you.
So it would look like yes, you will.
Note the moon is exactly in the degree of the ascendent/descendent, forming another link between you.

scahm

You two are Venus and mars, but these two will not complete their aspect.
However, moon in 5th last aspected Venus and will now aspect mars, transferring the light to mars, who is you.
So it would look like yes, you will.
Note the moon is exactly in the degree of the ascendent/descendent, forming another link between you.

Hi Elena, why do Venus and Mars not complete their trine? Is it because of Mercury's interference with Mars?

Bunraku

It shows you're definitely ready for it! :lol:
Venus expects to be coaxed some more. That's why you need support (as ElenaJ said) from a third party, Moon, which defines the translation of light.

ElenaJ

The sun, ruler of the 5th, will sextile dreamy illusive Neptune in the 12th of hidden bed matters!
Is he unmarried?

Swanlove

Hi y'all

I casted the chart and I think its a big yes!
A bit if background. We are friends who flirt, there is sexual tension but nothing has come of it.

I'm the Mars in Aries, conjunct the ascendant. Very powerfully placed, as I'm in my own sign and natural house, however not sure how this bodes since I'm a woman.

My co-ruler Moon is in the 5th house of love affairs and is approaching a trine to Mars.

He is Venus in the 8th house of sex, trine Mars.

The 3 significators form a grand trine and the moon is radical.

Please let me know your thoughts :)

Hello everyone

Can you tell if this will be a one off, or something more sustained?

ElenaJ

Not sure how to answer the length of time from the chart.
Note that the ascendent is in a late degree, as is mars, so near the end of a cycle, which could indicate not long.