Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 08-27-2011, 06:31 AM

The Eye of Hurricane Irene:)

So Im in NYC and we are expecting the hurricane. As I bought my supplies I realized that this has to do with Neptune which is retrograde now in Aquarius right??? What does this have to do with natural disasters?? Its kinda weird actually: Steve Jobs, an igenius leaves Apple, an earthquake in the east coast and a hurricane all in the very same week as we switch from Sun in Leo to Virgo.

Unread 08-27-2011, 08:25 AM

Re: The Eye of Hurricane Irene:)

Hey, I've been wondering what too??? But, the transits aren't the only thing going on here. The transits don't set things off...it is the progressions and the solar eclipses that are working. (mercury just went direct and usually has an affect with weather) I haven't looked at the natal chart for NY to see how everything is developing.
Maybe someone else on the form has been checking things out?
Tootsie

Tags
hurricane, irene