What is interfering with me getting this consulting contract?

JoZi15

Dear Community,

I am very interested in figuring out what’s in between me and this gig!

The question was asked “Will I get this contract” as soon as my interview was finished where they loved discussing their organizational challenges with me + also confirmed that there was another candidate this team was interviewing. This chart looks complicated and I’ve been trying to interpret it since yesterday.

I’m Mercury. The team making the decision about choosing me for this temporary consulting gig is Jupiter (7th House Ruler). FYI, I met the big boss prior to this team interview who must have “vetted” candidates prior.

1. Mercury aspects Mars but only after something changes (moves into another sign). Mars is 6th House Ruler — someone subservient (the woman who interviewed me who is head of the team to address challenges at work but very junior and who I know through younger friends/colleagues? Or is the 6th H related to my subordinate position?) Mars receives Mercury in Cap (Exaltation) even tho Mercury is peregrine. She is sending me a summary of what they’ve done + want to do before I submit a proposal for organizational development.

2. After Mars, the next aspect is Saturn (8th + 9th + 10th House Rulers). The team that interviewed me, wants a bigger commitment to address the issues but the big boss gave time limits + a pot of money which was less than they asked for. I told the team to figure out what they want for this limited pot so we are clear about expectations. I don’t know if that’s what the Saturn interference is or if it just signals an ending. Saturn is in domicile + very strong but loses some strength in a cadent house. Mercury has triplicity in Aquarius but there’s no reception to speak of between Mars + Saturn. Might that mean, the Junior staffer helps me but then is blocked by a lack of funding + collective agreement so the job never materializes for me?

3. I tried to figure out what was happening by the Moon. Situation is debilitated (in Fall) + with very little power to move forward (cadent). Last aspect was Jupiter (7th + 11th HR). I was referred to the big boss by a respected city official in my social networks? Or the boss went to his network to get two referrals? Next aspect is 9 degrees away to the Sun and there’s no reception to speak of. Sun rules 4th brought to the 8th — an end to money, to the project or the organization’s finances?

So this project does not get off the ground? Or it does not get off the ground with me? Can you see the story it’s trying to tell? Help!

Thank you, Community. I love Horary — just wish I was better at it!

With gratitude for your insights,
Jozi

JoZi15

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.22.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.22.57 PM.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

waybread

You cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. There are stickies on this site explaining how to link or attach your chart.

I'm unclear. Did you not get the contract or are you still waiting to hear?

JoZi15

You cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. There are stickies on this site explaining how to link or attach your chart.

I'm unclear. Did you not get the contract or are you still waiting to hear?

Still waiting. I’m supposed to submit a proposal next week. She just sent me summaries today. I’ll re-upload the chart!