Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 11-11-2018, 05:59 AM

Why am I so afraid to get my name tarnished?

There's a reason I can't keep a job. I can't stand making any mistakes. Whenever I make a mistake, I feel like I should bow out first so it wouldn't expand. I'd do all this to protect my name from being tarnished. To me, that's harder to take that my own death. I'd take the later than former. Now I don't understand it though. Is it because my Ketu in the 10th. However, with that placement, it's very likely I make mistakes that have myself a bad name, why am I so worried? How do I stop worrying?

Also, what will happen if I keep trying to get myself a government job and try to work abroad? Will I get it one day?

Thank you all so much!

Birth info: 10:00AM, 22/07/1991, Taipei, Taiwan. Male.

Last edited by Dunn; 11-11-2018 at 06:02 AM.
Unread 11-11-2018, 01:49 PM

Re: Why am I so afraid to get my name tarnished?

Hello, everyone. Something strange just happened. I quit my job today out of feeling unfit for it. It's been my mind and half I'd been working at this job, and I just took this job because I was out of work for 10 months before. I don't know if it was a right decision or not. Could you take that into your analysis? It happened at 21:00, 11/11/2018, Zhongli, Taiwan.
Unread 11-14-2018, 11:06 AM

Hi Dunn,

Your income level seems good, although your career house is affected.
Ketu is weak due to debilitation, and also currently Ketu dasa is running (until Mar2019). For career, you need remedy for Ketu.

That is the nature of Ketu in 10 that it will give you technical capabilities but at the same time indirect problems in professional life - in a way you wont be able to recognise the problems. Ketu is supposed to give spiritual wisdom, so your sufferings will end up like that.

Please follow these advices for Ketu (you have to find more Ketu remedies frm online resources):
--Avoid any kind of adultery.
--Be loyal to others

Mercury Antardasa in Ketu Mahadasa (mar 2018 - mar 2019) will give you the following.
--lack of concentration
--excessive expenditure
--mind occupied by unwanted thoughts
--mind always lost in thoughts of travel and wandering
--speaking harshly without thinking of the implications
--religious inclination
While Ketu brings a lot of problems in life, Mercury at the same time helps keep a positive attitude in life.

Next Venus dasa (from mar2019) seems good.

During 1st week of Nov, Mars transited to Aquarius (which is 4th house from natal moon) and will be there till 23 Dec 2018. This is supposed to give you aggressive
attitude with your mother, friends in your native. You told you have quit the job on
11th- that may be because from 4th house, Mars' 7th aspect falls on 10th house which
represents career.

Hopefully by another 6 weeks, your career problems may be solved.

Your Sun conjoins Jupiter but receives asp. of Saturn. So Govt job possibilities will be delayed (already this is delay for you) or after hard work. However, I am not sure of govt job opportunities.

Can you confirm whether you are doing these jobs related with Venus by any chance?
"the livelihood is through women, cows and other animals, medicines, beautification,
singing, dancing, textile, jewellery and cinema."

-Haran
Unread 11-14-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haran View Post
Hi Dunn,

Your income level seems good, although your career house is affected.
Ketu is weak due to debilitation, and also currently Ketu dasa is running (until Mar2019). For career, you need remedy for Ketu.

Is it because I've worked in the whole October previously to help me with my finances for at least a while? My salary from October got me able to buy food and travel a little for interviews, but I'm afraid it won't last for long.

I heard I could calm Ketu down by meditation and thinking spiritually. I'm trying to do that now. Do you think it works?

Quote:
That is the nature of Ketu in 10 that it will give you technical capabilities but at the same time indirect problems in professional life - in a way you wont be able to recognise the problems. Ketu is supposed to give spiritual wisdom, so your sufferings will end up like that.

I have an acumen for language learning. I think that might be the " technical capabilities" given to me by Ketu. but honestly, Ketu also constantly makes me dissatisfied with work and want to escape it. I don't understand what you mean with " you wont be able to recognise the problems...so your sufferings will end up like that" though.

Quote:
Please follow these advices for Ketu (you have to find more Ketu remedies frm online resources):
--Avoid any kind of adultery.
--Be loyal to others
Don't worry. I'm not in any relationships, so adultery isn't a problem for me. I don't know if changing jobs means disloyal. If it is, then I just did that...

Quote:
Mercury Antardasa in Ketu Mahadasa (mar 2018 - mar 2019) will give you the following.
--lack of concentration
--excessive expenditure
--mind occupied by unwanted thoughts
--mind always lost in thoughts of travel and wandering
--speaking harshly without thinking of the implications
--religious inclination
While Ketu brings a lot of problems in life, Mercury at the same time helps keep a positive attitude in life.
Tbh, I have been out of work for several days, and today is the first day of doing completely nothing, which just gave me a big panic attack. I don't want to go back to the life of unemployment. It was just a mess.

I feel like these characteristics you mentioned have been with me for the past 5 years. Since college, which was 5 years ago, I have been like this.

Quote:
Next Venus dasa (from mar2019) seems good.

During 1st week of Nov, Mars transited to Aquarius (which is 4th house from natal moon) and will be there till 23 Dec 2018. This is supposed to give you aggressive
attitude with your mother, friends in your native. You told you have quit the job on
11th- that may be because from 4th house, Mars' 7th aspect falls on 10th house which
represents career.

Hopefully by another 6 weeks, your career problems may be solved.

Your Sun conjoins Jupiter but receives asp. of Saturn. So Govt job possibilities will be delayed (already this is delay for you) or after hard work. However, I am not sure of govt job opportunities.

Can you confirm whether you are doing these jobs related with Venus by any chance?
"the livelihood is through women, cows and other animals, medicines, beautification,

-Haran

Thank you so much for giving me an optimistic outlook. These 5 years have been nothing but sufferings and pain. I'm just sick and tired of being so helpless now. I just want to be hired and get busy again. I hope this job problem will just end in 6 weeks, like you said.

I want to work in the government. It will still be delayed? I'm speechless now. I just don't know how much I have to work to get my dream job in the govt, and if I can keep working on this.

I was a salesman selling cleaning tools in home centers. I'm looking for a job using my language skills, such as translator, international employee, etc. None of these jobs seems very art or Venus-related. I don't think I can start leaning toward these kinds of jobs either. I can't believe I'm still on the wrong track. I don't know what to do to salvage the situation anymore.

Please give me your advice. I'll follow it.

Last edited by Dunn; 11-14-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Unread 11-16-2018, 03:55 PM

I heard I could calm Ketu down by meditation and thinking spiritually. I'm trying to do that now. Do you think it works?
--------------------------
For debilitated ketu, you should strengthen it. not calm down it. I will attach a notepad for this.
------------

I have an acumen for language learning. I think that might be the " technical capabilities" given to me by Ketu. but honestly, Ketu also constantly makes me dissatisfied with work and want to escape it. I don't understand what you mean with " you wont be able to recognise the problems...so your sufferings will end up like that" though.
-----------------
I don't mean language skills as technical. But yet, langugage skills will be given by Ketu also. Since Ketu is weak, as such, you may not flourish with it.
----------------
If you don't recognise the problems, you will not come out of it and you suffer to end up learning spirituality.

Actually Ketu dasha started from Mar 2012 and 7 years will end by Mar 2019. So if u say for past 5 years you had bad time, i can understand it.

Can you tell whether you face health problems with urinary system & ear and body aches.
Do you get gastric trouble? Anxiety issues? (Read here -
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/ketu-gemini.html)
Do you feel your father's care is missing?
Then follow the remedy seriously.

-------------

I was a salesman selling cleaning tools in home centers. I'm looking for a job using my language skills, such as translator, international employee, etc. None of these jobs seems very art or Venus-related. I don't think I can start leaning toward these kinds of jobs either. I can't believe I'm still on the wrong track. I don't know what to do to salvage the situation anymore.

Please give me your advice. I'll follow it.[/QUOTE]
------------------------------
No, you are not on wrong track. I can once again say that your job can be one on these (based on your navamsa chart) because sales is Venus' karakathwam -

Another resource says:
Venus => "Beauty, fame, marriage, wife, sexual matters, jewellery, ornaments, sensual pleasures, singing, flowers, buying & selling, vehicles, perfumes, dance, music etc"

Thanks. Haran.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ketu strengthening.txt (1.4 KB, 2 views)

Tags
afraid, tarnished