I have lost my job

efot

Hi all,
Couple of days ago i have lost my job. :andy:
I just wanted to go away... and now im looking for a fresh start.

So my question is When i will find a new job?

I added two charts. First is the moment of my question for horary.
Second is my natal chart with leaving moment of my job (synastry)

I hope you can help me and say something about my situation.
Thank you.

Attachments

• horary chart.gif
    horary chart.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 39
  • natal chart with moment of leaving a job.jpg
    natal chart with moment of leaving a job.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 33

Sunrise

Hi all,
Couple of days ago i have lost my job. :andy:
I just wanted to go away... and now im looking for a fresh start.

So my question is When i will find a new job?

I added two charts. First is the moment of my question for horary.
Second is my natal chart with leaving moment of my job (synastry)

I hope you can help me and say something about my situation.
Thank you.

Dear Hi and I hope soon to get a job !! I know that this sector is important in our lives.
Well, you're :jupiter: at your terms (thankfully) but in the burned area showing us the desperate situation and stress yours. In absolute exaltation of Saturn. Showing us stress about your finances and what you think and employs mainly. This Saturn will turn retrograde showing some reduction of economic but may have some refund.
This Saturn is in a place that "hates" Mercury (detriment) and the ruler of your 10th your business-job). Mercury where it is has no powers combust by the Sun.

Mercury (the ruler of your professional), shows how this sector is not ath the best at this moment, is in crisis.
Did involved and your family in all this ??? Are you married???

Mercury and Jupiter not meet anywhere (no aspect)
The Moon (ruler of the 8th) showing your phobias through the ninth (foreign training) Will meet that Venus. Not that it is something important, but you might have a chance, but I do not think it's something important.

Also will conjunct the North Node showing growth in this sector (dealing with education ??? the communication ??? have some relationship with foreign languages ​​?? with the outside ??? etc.)
Venus (your ruler) is retrograde and weakness.
Not for now soon not see anything to find ....

in your birth chart shows us that from next year will have Saturn return (in Capricorn) tells us that a new cycle begins for you. It will affect mainly cost and should be careful too in this area Saturn there will bring economic difficulties .... and with Mars shows there costs .... also can make money through work you do as a hobby or you like ... Moreover you have a very, very lucky aspect (Venus Jupiter) into your 5th house.

I can not write more but it would be good to put the birthday with progressives maps to the appropriate section to read your other more experienced members

efot

:smile: Thank you so much Sunrise
I guess the answer is "no, not soon"

Im not married but my ex job is a family job. (Includes brother and father)
Im living Turkey as you see and there is an economical crisis.

I was doing some spiritual things as a hobby 2 years ago. Didnt flow but was dripping...
And you said about north node and moon conjunction. Yes it includes all.

Maybe i should start again. I have venus, jupi into my 5th house after all :innocent: I dont know time will show...

Thank you for your interest.