World Cup Predictions - Quarter Finals

Sunrise

Just would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.
Let see dear rgurung.... i vote for Belgium

Sunrise

Thank you Dear Sunrise.

Would you please do the predictions for Croatia vs England match.

Thank you.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.
Dear rgurung20,
I read that you vote or you bet on the victory of Croatia.
So the question is: will defeat Croatia in England.
so I put the chart with this data when i saw your post:

https://imgur.com/a/aWdlN1J

1th house is Croatia
7th house is England

efot

Today we have France - Belgium. I will try. It is difficult for me sports astrology. But i will give a try again.

I will say that Belgium will win.

the chart that i cast for and the question is: will France win Belgium??

So, we have:
1th = Venus
7th= Mars
I will not analyze the classics (Essential dignities, position and houses etc). You all know. But i will say that
Venus = France, ready to change position and find herself in her fall.. Mars = Belgium, with retrograde motion will be in a state of exalt. So i believe that the 7th=Belgium will win.let see

https://imgur.com/a/s6BpXq2

Dear Sunrise and Rgurung20,

First aspect of Moon is Mercury square,
Second is Jupiter opposition.
In my horary experience for football matches, when i see Moon aspects Mercury or Sun, commonly the result was draw.
Jupiter is the best benefic.
I think France will beat Belgium after extra time.
Will not be easy (square and opposition) but they will.

Blessings.

Sunrise

Dear Sunrise and Rgurung20,

First aspect of Moon is Mercury square,
Second is Jupiter opposition.
In my horary experience for football matches, when i see Moon aspects Mercury or Sun, commonly the result was draw.
Jupiter is the best benefic.
I think France will beat Belgium after extra time.
Will not be easy (square and opposition) but they will.

Blessings.

Dear efot thank you for your useful inside.... I have to learn much about this section of horary....is not easy...
Again thank you

muchacho

I use triplicity lords for assessing radicality, as one of the factors to consider in deciding the result.

I'm content enough with the public predictions so far. I don't expect astrologers to get 100%. For me, there is the event chart and also the background mundane aspects, which shifted around the time of the Sweden game in the second round.
Ah, I was thinking more along the lines they used all three triplicity lords in the past, i.e. 1st triplicity lord for the beginning, 2nd for the middle and 3rd for the ending part of your life. So in a similar fashion we could try this for 1st half and 2nd half. Not sure if anyone has ever tried this.

Yes, I think combining several charts would get us closer to 100%. The problem for me so far has been that I don't have any strong opinions regarding the teams playing, and so doing horaries has been a bit of a hit and miss naturally. But that's absolutely in alignment with the rules of horary, so I can't really complain. What I find counter-intuitive to the rules of horary, however, is the event chart practice, especially the color kit method. Just my 2 cents. Anyway, fascinating field of astrology nevertheless.