Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 12-17-2020, 06:54 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Saturn has ingressed Aquarius!

Unread 12-17-2020, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
No masking, no social distancing, a large gathering during lockdown:

What did they EXPECT???

Kind of drastic though.
Yes a bit drastic but the government always has our best interests at heart

Unread 12-17-2020, 08:12 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

time to party with. saturn in Aquarius

woot woot

work work wokrowkrokwr workowrkrowrk
Unread 12-17-2020, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
work work wokrowkrokwr workowrkrowrk
Work is Saturn in Capricorn

Saturn in Aquarius is more rebel rebel rebel

Until Jupiter and Saturn unite, it is still the Age of Capricorn though, so maybe you are right

Unread 12-17-2020, 11:38 PM

This choice seems so perfect, being she is Native American, born in Winslow Arizona, and lives on a Pueblo in New Mexico.

She's a perfect pick for the Department of the Interior which is the position to care for Native Lands and Federal property.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deb_Haaland

Only "issue" with this choice, is she has to give up her Congressional Seat ......and we can't afford to lose them.
Unread 12-17-2020, 11:51 PM

If anyone has "The Rulership Book " Rex Bills, please let me know if you can find within it, a sign or planet ruling American Indians.

I have the hardest time using this book to find what I'm looking for.....
Unread 12-18-2020, 01:25 AM

Interesting thought Leomoon. The Sabian symbol description for the degree of Sirius associates it to indigenous Americans and I like the connection of Cancer to an earth-based native culture.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
leomoon (12-18-2020)
Unread 12-18-2020, 02:35 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Only "issue" with this choice, is she has to give up her Congressional Seat ......and we can't afford to lose them.
From a "don't make the Democrats lose their majority in the House" perspective, that's not a real problem if the district she's coming from can be counted on to replace her with another Democrat. I have no idea if that's true of her district, but maybe it is and Biden's taking that into account.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 12-18-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
From a "don't make the Democrats lose their majority in the House" perspective, that's not a real problem if the district she's coming from can be counted on to replace her with another Democrat. I have no idea if that's true of her district, but maybe it is and Biden's taking that into account.

I hope so too.

I'm sensitive to this subject because of his boss, President Obama who appointed The Governor of Arizona, Democrat Janet Napolitano, to be in the same position, "land management"....

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li...ors_of_Arizona

Ever since he did that, we have had a Republican Governor. Never a Democrat one and thats made a world of difference in this State. For example, when John McCain died, Rep. Gov. Ducey put McSally into his place and she voted 95% with Trump. (if not more)

There were other examples too, but I don't think choosing Janet Napolitano and taking her away from Arizona was well thought out at the time. Even if Obama didn't have the background to know what future ramifications could be, certainly others around him including Biden would have known.

Thanks to the 1st time in 60 years or so, the people finally decided to overturn the Republican stronghold here this past election.
Unread 12-18-2020, 07:54 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
I hope so too.

I'm sensitive to this subject because of his boss, President Obama who appointed The Governor of Arizona, Democrat Janet Napolitano, to be in the same position, "land management"....

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li...ors_of_Arizona

Ever since he did that, we have had a Republican Governor. Never a Democrat one and thats made a world of difference in this State. For example, when John McCain died, Rep. Gov. Ducey put McSally into his place and she voted 95% with Trump. (if not more)

There were other examples too, but I don't think choosing Janet Napolitano and taking her away from Arizona was well thought out at the time. Even if Obama didn't have the background to know what future ramifications could be, certainly others around him including Biden would have known.

Thanks to the 1st time in 60 years or so, the people finally decided to overturn the Republican stronghold here this past election.
But Arizona is a swing state, and even that is a new development. For decades, it was such a Republican state that no Democrat need apply. Napolitano getting elected governor was one of the first turns toward swinging. (I lived in Arizona at that time.)

New Mexico is more Democratic, in my understanding. But I haven't lived there, so I don't know for sure.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 12-18-2020, 08:08 PM

I always thought the movement of many from California into Arizona, had much to do with the demographic change of politics (becoming the swing State it currently is).....During the last economic real estate crash, many Californians moved here as well as invested here picking up freshly vacated nice properties for a quick turnover.

I don't know the logistics of Easterners and Californians exactly, but this state has changed just since the 25 years I've lived here drastically.
Of course we can't leave out the growing Latino population either.

When we first arrived, it was decidedly Republican ever since Goldwater and the Reagans (in laws). It "seemed" to me that most older folks who were transplants or retirees were either from the Midwest (Republicans) Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, etc but now they are the snowbirds (come and go) perhaps their parents or that older generation is dying out now.
The Baby boomers are retiring here from the Eastern states more then before. They may be more Democratic.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...a-swing-state/

Not long ago, a sure bet for Republicans, has now changed:

https://www.azcentral.com/in-depth/n...en/5818345002/
Unread 12-18-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
But Arizona is a swing state, and even that is a new development. For decades, it was such a Republican state that no Democrat need apply. Napolitano getting elected governor was one of the first turns toward swinging. (I lived in Arizona at that time.)

New Mexico is more Democratic, in my understanding. But I haven't lived there, so I don't know for sure.
Any updates on your Auntie? Has she accepted that Biden will be the new President?
Unread 12-18-2020, 09:39 PM

"Chinese Checkers" was invented in Germany in 1892.

Good promotional name, compared to "German Checkers" !
Unread 12-18-2020, 09:54 PM

First video game was Pong, released by Atari in 1972.
Unread 12-19-2020, 02:14 PM

Happy Jupiter out of Capricorn day. Whew.
Did Jupiter enter Aquarius before the Moon left it?
Unread 12-19-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Happy Jupiter out of Capricorn day. Whew.
Did Jupiter enter Aquarius before the Moon left it?
Happy Jupiter Aquarius New Years Day!

The Moon was 1/2 a degree into into Pisces at the exact time Jupiter was at 0 degrees Aqua.
Unread 12-19-2020, 07:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Any updates on your Auntie? Has she accepted that Biden will be the new President?
All she's posted lately is Christmas pics. Nothing political.

Unread 12-19-2020, 07:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Happy Jupiter Aquarius New Years Day!

The Moon was 1/2 a degree into into Pisces at the exact time Jupiter was at 0 degrees Aqua.
Special!

And it's Solstice Eve!

Unread 12-19-2020, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Special!

And it's Solstice Eve!
And, in exactly 48 hours, the Grand / Conjunction!
Unread 12-19-2020, 10:49 PM

Thanks David! Hope it feels lighter for everyone.

Paging through the Rulership book, it is interesting and looks like it needs to be updated.
Unread 12-20-2020, 12:48 PM

I would have thought things would have felt different in a good way. Like a lift or release. But my energy is quite ‘heavy’ and there’s apparently a new strain of Corona that spreads quicker and UK is going into stricter lockdown.

Maybe it will be a false alarm and the virus will suddenly disappear without warning (like previously prophesized) and the public will rebel against lockdown, unlike before when they were compliant.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 12-20-2020 at 05:08 PM.
Unread 12-20-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I would have thought things would have felt different in a good way. Like a lift or release. But my energy is quite ‘heavy’ and there’s apparently a new strain of Corona that spreads quicker and UK is going into stricter lockdown.

Maybe it will be a false alarm and the virus will suddenly disappear without warning (like previously prophesized) and the public will rebel against lockdown, unlike before when they were complaint.
The idea of a "Jupiter Year Calendar" was introduced by one of our members, username "black sun?".

According to him, the real Jupiter New Years Day doesn't happen at the ingress of Jupiter into a new Sign--it actually begins at the Conjunction of Jupiter with the Sun in that Sign.

So, the Jupiter New Years Day for the Jupiter Aquarius Year won't happen until next January 28th.
Unread 12-20-2020, 05:37 PM

Do you think the GC marks the beginning of the Age of Aquarius?

I’m getting the feeling you don’t.

I remember you saying ages ago that houses blend but signs don’t, so you probably wouldn’t believe in a spectrum between the Ages. So, it’s either Capricorn of Aquarius. And it still feels kinda Capricorn-ish to me.
Unread 12-20-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Do you think the GC marks the beginning of the Age of Aquarius?

I’m getting the feeling you don’t.

I remember you saying ages ago that houses blend but signs don’t, so you probably wouldn’t believe in a spectrum between the Ages. So, it’s either Capricorn of Aquarius. And it still feels kinda Capricorn-ish to me.

My BML is located on the GC or at least someone years ago told me it is @ 27°Sagittarius and trine my moon 26:40Leo. I never really understood the ramifications of it however. I had a troubled childhood, so I lied a LOT. However, as an adult especially older, I'm almost like a recovered alcoholic, in that I hate lies. I believe since it's the Black Moon position, it seems reasonable to be this way. Neptune is in my 4th house with both good and negative aspects.

The Galactic Center in your Astrology chart by House

In fact, the Galactic Center acts as a transmitter of Divine Consciousness. The Galactic Center sits at approximately 26-27 degrees of Sagittarius, which is a sign we know to be about FREEDOM and TRUTH. It follows from there then, that wherever it sits in an individual’s chart connects them to their FREEDOM & TRUTH.

astrologyclub.org/the-galactic-center-in-your-astrology-chart-by-house/

astrologyclub.org/the-galactic-center-in-your-astrology-chart-by-house/

This woman speaks about it here: (VEDIC)

https://theskypriestess.com/2020/12/...7-sagittarius/

Last edited by leomoon; 12-20-2020 at 06:47 PM.
Unread 12-20-2020, 06:47 PM

The galactic center makes me uneasy a bit. Mostly because I know a person with Sun at GC whose worldly labors are purposely daft to sound smart while serving power, by selling all-caps TRUTH (Gatekeeping truth via the net).
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
leomoon (12-20-2020)