Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Starting from now and lasting for the next 5 years approx, my *** is getting kicked by Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Charon. Especially Neptune and Pluto, the other time transits might not be so bad. But Neptune and Pluto have lessons for me. May god have mercy on my soul.

david starling

You know, it's one thing to talk about a "difficult" transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn into the tropical Age of Aquarius, and another thing to have to be living through it! :pinched:

AppLeo

There’s a difference between intelligence and wisdom
The same way Gemini is different from Sag
One is hyper intellectual, the other has good judgement and perspective

david starling

All right, so the nations that have installed 5G are getting hit hard by this new virus. I decided to check a region that HASN'T installed it yet, because its less technologically advanced, and checked Africa: No pandemic!

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel ok but I feel other women are going a bit crazy. Does this pandemic affect women’s minds?? Or maybe I’m going crazy

leomoon

Are geminis really lacking judgment and wisdom? :crying::crying::crying:

I suppose it depends on the person. Here is a true story. I have Uranus cj. NN in the 11th, (air sign Gemini) in an air house. I was told its the exaltation sign for the NN by someone, and she said all her studies pointed to having a soul incarnated, who had many lifetimes as a Sagittarius (the SN position), and Sag loves to read, collect & study their whole life. I've found that is mostly true from the ones I've watched. YET, when their next life comes around if and when Gemini - in the NN - they will attempt to incorporate all that study or collection of information as she called it, into a Gemini NN existence.

Wish I could recall how she said this, it was far better then I can explain.:lol:

However, as much as I wanted to believe her, I realized too, that G.W.Bush, of "Invasion of Iraq" fame, also has his NN cj Uranus in the 11th as I do, in the same sign (Gemini) Only his NN is on the "other side" from where mine is.

Something to consider but I wouldn't take it to the bank either, as quite honestly, even though his NN is trine his Jupiter & Moon, he is about the dumbest President we've ever had,imo. People use to joke that Karl Rove was Bush's brain and its probably true (correction - until djt) . I think Ptolemy's Dignities Table mentioned 3°Gem

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/nodes.html

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I suppose it depends on the person. Here is a true story. I have Uranus cj. NN in the 11th, (air sign Gemini) in an air house. I was told its the exaltation sign for the NN by someone, and she said all her studies pointed to having a soul incarnated, who had many lifetimes as a Sagittarius (the SN position), and Sag loves to read, collect & study their whole life. I've found that is mostly true from the ones I've watched. YET, when their next life comes around if and when Gemini - in the NN - they will attempt to incorporate all that study or collection of information as she called it, into a Gemini NN existence.

Wish I could recall how she said this, it was far better then I can explain.:lol:

However, as much as I wanted to believe her, I realized too, that G.W.Bush, of "Invasion of Iraq" fame, also has his NN cj Uranus in the 11th as I do, in the same sign (Gemini) Only his NN is on the "other side" from where mine is.

Something to consider but I wouldn't take it to the bank either, as quite honestly, even though his NN is trine his Jupiter & Moon, he is about the dumbest President we've ever had,imo. People use to joke that Karl Rove was Bush's brain and its probably true.

Great analysis of a north node, leo moon!!

I have NN in 11th however I have leo not Gemini.