Depression-Financial Matters please suggest

Hi Sir/Mam,

I feel depressed most of the time as I am not getting success in my job, there is always a threat of losing the job(may be it is a creation of my mind, I don't know), Please have a look at my chart and see if I can do better in Business and if so when and which business. I have a family to feed and I am really scared. When will my financial and mental condition improve?
my details:

DOB:27-08-1981
Time:00:35:00 AM
Place: Delhi, India.

Regards,
Harish

selfless

Banned
u have brisha lagna, Karkot raashi, pushya nakshatra(1st pad), Dev Gana.
lord of 9th(luck) and 10th(profession) is Shoni which is sitting in 5th house with very low ShadBala=361.16
as per vimsoaatori dasa system, MahaDasa / AntarDasa
Budh / Shani will run upto 21.10.2015
Remedies to prosper in life and to reduce your present problem in job :-

(A). Serving a black dog and offering meals to it. Offering coconut and almonds in the running water. Serving snakes shall prove advantageous for the welfare of children.
  1. Wear a copper coin in white thread for obtaining riches.
  2. Serving cows for the happiness of wife and good luck.
  3. A Gomukhi house (narrow at the front and wider at the end) would prove highly auspicius where as Shermukhi house (wider at the front and narrower at the end) would prove highly disastrous.
Hi Sir/Mam,

I feel depressed most of the time as I am not getting success in my job, there is always a threat of losing the job(may be it is a creation of my mind, I don't know), Please have a look at my chart and see if I can do better in Business and if so when and which business. I have a family to feed and I am really scared. When will my financial and mental condition improve?
my details:

Regards,
Harish

annaalmog

Hi Sir/Mam,

my details:

Regards,
Harish

Mate, astrology is our life map, but we write our own fate.
Please have full confidence in that supreme power. Whichever faith you might been raised, please pray sincerely each day and each night. Try this for a week, I am sure you will see a difference. That power is always there for you, even from your chart, just pray to him selflessly. You have all recipe to do very good in life. So no matter what happens please remain confident, firm and you will be victorious. Trust me my friend, you will come out of this period victorious. Just have faith and confidence in youself and that great power. :)

About job, no job is permanent these days as the dynamics of job markets have changed dramatically over the years. Just ask yourself two questions:
1. How confident you are in the job you are doing?
2. Are you doing your level best, giving 200% instead of the required 100?

If you answer both to these questions, the ask youself, are you smarter than your boss?

You are only swimming in a ocean of sharks, if you are not careful, you will be devoured.
So, If you answer yes to the above question, then try not to out-smart your boss because sometimes to cling to positions, bosses eliminate smarter people out of the team. So use your ability , intelligence and confidence and show your utmost faith in your manager.

These are some of the recipes to success.

Regards,
Anna

PS: please do not take offense mate. Being a practitioner, I just felt like giving you an insight in your true self.

Mate, astrology is our life map, but we write our own fate.
Please have full confidence in that supreme power. Whichever faith you might been raised, please pray sincerely each day and each night. Try this for a week, I am sure you will see a difference. That power is always there for you, even from your chart, just pray to him selflessly. You have all recipe to do very good in life. So no matter what happens please remain confident, firm and you will be victorious. Trust me my friend, you will come out of this period victorious. Just have faith and confidence in youself and that great power. :)

About job, no job is permanent these days as the dynamics of job markets have changed dramatically over the years. Just ask yourself two questions:
1. How confident you are in the job you are doing?
2. Are you doing your level best, giving 200% instead of the required 100?

If you answer both to these questions, the ask youself, are you smarter than your boss?

You are only swimming in a ocean of sharks, if you are not careful, you will be devoured.
So, If you answer yes to the above question, then try not to out-smart your boss because sometimes to cling to positions, bosses eliminate smarter people out of the team. So use your ability , intelligence and confidence and show your utmost faith in your manager.

These are some of the recipes to success.

Regards,
Anna

PS: please do not take offense mate. Being a practitioner, I just felt like giving you an insight in your true self.

Hi Anna,
Mate, thanks a lot for being so helpful and for the kind words, I lose my confidence very easily, if the times are not right, but I will be strong and keep faith.
Cheers mate.

Regards,
Harish