Help me understand my friend's chart? Please?

UraSatVen1029

https://imgur.com/a/aeHnO

She's a close friend of mine. She's usually cheerful and bubbly but I've always suspected that it's her way of really hiding some intense feelings and insecurities. She does have Sun and Mercury in the 8th house (it operates the same way as my Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, I think) so we're both very familiar with 8th house themes and Scorpio stuff. She's actually quite the outgoing person and can get along with anyone, in fact, out of both of us she has better social skills. So with this, I'm sometimes confused why she seems to refuse hanging out with some of these people and prefer to be with me instead. She has the social and extroverted signs in her chart too. So i really don't get why she thinks she can't get along with other people and instead be a loner with one friend or two. She handles socializing really well.

She also seems to really trust me too, and it's an honor! I don't know why though. She has those 8th house placements and the Mars in Scorpio, and some Pluto aspects. I imagine that she really has some trust issues and paranoia. Must be other factors in our synastry, I haven't examined that quite well yet.

Besides being charismatic in the socializing arena, she also seems to attract jealousy, haters and misunderstandings too. In fact, some of her experiences sound a lot like 10th house Lilith, but she has her Lilith in the 12th house. On the other hand, I have my Lilith in the 19th house. From what I've read, 10th house Lilith causes jealousy and haters because of the Lilith energies being projected in your public image. Also like being percieved as a "whoore" or a "bad influence" generally. Some sort of negative public image.

This hasn't manifested much for me. But-- it did cause me some misunderstandings and bad assumptions about me from other people. But her-- she's been acused of being a whore, "sleeping around", women are jealous of her because my friend can attract guys really easily and her charm is undeniable, men on the other hand seem to obsess with her. Her exes can't seem to let her go, constantly stalking or disturbing her on social media. People like to spread to rumors about her, like wtf? She's just someone really harmless and kind. I don't get it. She and I decided to go with this principle, "We have to accept that we cannot please everyone."

And her sensitivity to emotions and her own insecurities. She hides it well. Just recently, she had a terrifying experience from the dean of our college. She got scolded really badly in front of other students, and it was bad. Our dean has temper issues, he'll be unapologetic with showing his anger and raising his voice even if its in a public place. She told me that she's always had a fear of public humiliation and anger from other people, so she's always reminded her parents not to scold her in front of other people. So that experience with the dean-- was actually her first time. After that, I stayed with her in the bathroom to give her some time to cry. Since then, she's been thinking and worrying about it nonstop because the dean will be returning to our class on Monday and she's really afraid to even see him. And its not just that! She seems to hate crying in front of anyone. She also admitted that crying makes her feel weak. She doesn't like accepting help either. This makes me sad because I sense a lot of conflict within her and that she just really wants to be cared and supported but she hides it because it makes her "look weak" and helpless.

Do you see it in her chart? What else can you see? I'm trying to help her. Me and her boyfriend are the only ones she really trusts (besides her parents) and I genuinely want to comfort her but I don't know how I can ease her anxiety and fears. She's been telling me how she's dreaded for this Monday. And how she might get scolded again for screwing up. And also how she just wnats to drop the course once she gets humiliated again. What do I do??