Brexit and EU break up - queries about national charts

Chillaxer

Now that the UK is due to leave the EU, personally I feel more nations will leave, and think France may well do which would break the whole thing.

But whether it is just Britain or more, I am unsure as to what the mundane interpretation is.

Will Britain keep it's original chart, is that more of a true 'birth' than when they leave the EU?

And if, for example France left, given they have had five republics up until 1958, would the exit count as another rebirth, especially as they would leave the Euro currency and claim independence?

The other problem with this would be that if the whole EU broke up, all charts of the new nations would have the same outer planet configurations, for example Pluto in Capricorn(or maybe Aquarius).

This would seem almost counter intuitive, there would then be a band of nations that shared that Pluto, along with the US which was founded at a Pluto in Capricorn time- I suppose it is natural to an extent as this is a revolutionary aspect, and both were about leaving structures that in some way 'colonized'.

Would that mean all these nations would take on quite anti-conservative, revolutionary aspects, or at least ones similar to the USA's Capricorn Pluto?

Or do we have to factor in more inner planets(although to me, it seems almost intuitive that inner planets are not so important in mundane-correct me if I'm wrong)

Or would it mean that we have to count this as shaking of a temporarily imposed structure of the EU, a kind of revolution, and that the truth birth of the nations is their original charts and much more culturally linked?

After all the geography and demarcations are the same, and Scotland has a formation chart having been within and outwith the UK structure, that seems to suit it's nature very well.

If anyone can be bothered to read through that and reply, I'd be grateful.

:biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Now that the UK is due to leave the EU, personally I feel more nations will leave,
and think France may well do which would break the whole thing.

But whether it is just Britain or more,
I am unsure as to what the mundane interpretation is.

Will Britain keep it's original chart, is that more of a true 'birth' than when they leave the EU?

And if, for example France left,
given they have had five republics up until 1958, would the exit count as another rebirth,
especially as they would leave the Euro currency and claim independence?

The other problem with this would be that if the whole EU broke up,
all charts of the new nations would have the same outer planet configurations, for example Pluto in Capricorn(or maybe Aquarius).

This would seem almost counter intuitive, there would then be a band of nations that shared that Pluto, along with the US which was founded at a Pluto in Capricorn time- I suppose it is natural to an extent as this is a revolutionary aspect, and both were about leaving structures that in some way 'colonized'.

Would that mean all these nations would take on quite anti-conservative, revolutionary aspects,
or at least ones similar to the USA's Capricorn Pluto?

Or do we have to factor in more inner planets
(although to me, it seems almost intuitive that inner planets are not so important in mundane-correct me if I'm wrong)

Or would it mean that we have to count this as shaking of a temporarily imposed structure of the EU,
a kind of revolution, and that the truth birth of the nations is their original charts and much more culturally linked?

After all the geography and demarcations are the same,
and Scotland has a formation chart having been within and outwith the UK structure,
that seems to suit it's nature very well.

If anyone can be bothered to read through that and reply, I'd be grateful.

:biggrin:
Monk has an interesting thread on Brexit :smile:
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=774696#post774696

So there is no doubt that Theresa May chose date for triggering Article 50 of Brexit,
no doubt she was looking for the gods to shine on this difficult period!

Firstly we look at ancient Greek day start for London on 29th March,
which is sunset on 28th March, as sun sets,
Sirius culminates by paran, graph showing this by private members download below:-

However there also is another rare alignment to double up,
wow, by midnight day marker on 29th March in London,
both Sirius and Alnilam are setting, please look at link:-