Capricorn 2nd house, can anyone help me interpret?

Chillaxer

I have Neptune in Sag in the 2nd, which is then intercepted in Capricorn. the Moon is Capricorn right on the edge of the 3rd and 2nd house.
Can anyone help enrich my understanding of Capricorn in the second, for example I've been looking at 0Degrees Cap as like the MC, like MC in Taurus if you switch house and sign.

I'm wondering what it might represent in terms of potential achievements or work.

Tandy

Banned
Hi. Achievements at work are related to 10th house. To look for achievements at work - look at ruler of 10th, its house placement and aspects it makes to Jupiter or Saturn or Venus, is my suggestion.

2nd house is not about status as much as what you value and own and have with you at the moment. Saturn in 2nd house indicates hardships, burdens or a grind over money. Saturn prefers to generate revenue and manage the business of it, but I think in 2nd house, he probably has to fret too much over it. Wherever Saturn is in a chart, the 'scarcity' issues come up.

Amit89

Yes I agree achievements are a 10th house matter.

The 2nd house is to do with self worth, resources, talents, income, values etc. Moon in the 2nd could be you emotionally need structure, some form of possessions to make you feel secure and comfortable.

It could show you value achievements, material possessions etc.

Chillaxer

OK. Just Capricorn in there not Saturn. The Saturn is in Libra, 11th house.
The Sag in 2nd is ruled by Jupiter, conjunct Saturn in the 11th.