Don't want children, what does my chart say?

Chillaxer

I'm curious as to what my chart says about wanting and having(or not) children.

I personally don't want them, but wondering what my chart says and also wondering if it gives and indication of what will happen?

I felt like it was big issue with Uranus going through the fifth, and still and that I'd have to be very careful about a conception happening through impulse.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jj.49475.36723.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jj.49475.36723.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 64

rahu

Banned
Your chart is coherent with not wanting children. Usually it comes down to not wanting the responsibility or lost personal freedom. You have Mars square Uranus which is an aspect of needing personal freedom and though your Venus is conjunct the moon, Pluto is square these. Pluto being one of the most selfish indicators in a chart.
rahu

katydid

The ruler of the 5th, Mars, is in Aquarius and square Uranus. That would indicate a lack of desire for children and the dire responsibility that comes with it. HOWEVER, mars square uranus always reserves the option of changing ones mind radically and suddenly. So it wouldn't surprise me if you had a sudden, last minute strong urge to raise a child. :whistling:
The Uranus transit of the 5th might implant a change of vision and change of priorities.

Chillaxer

I see that you could adopt a child, idk (?)

No, I don't think I want them, I certainly wouldn't adopt.

I just wondered if the chart said anything different about what I think I've decided about either wanting them or whether I'd have them. To make it clearer.

I guess 'wants' in life could have a connection the second house.

But actually having them to the fifth.

PheonixRising

The 5th house of children and love is in Aries, this is the first indicator of a kind of "me first" attitude regarding love and kids. Then of course the Mars Uranus square, but I am also seeing your north node in the 9th house, which could indicate that you're soul purpose resides in your studies, travels and philosophy. Which can be conflicting with having a kid...

Your 11th house has also a great deal of activity, to me this would speak as a great desire for community and friends, your Pluto trines your Sun and your Mars, so a great deal of supportive transformative energy coming from your communities. You might feel profoundly changed through interaction with your real "tribe", where you fit in. It'll have an impact on the change you want to do in the world and how you go to do it. This might overshadow the need for kids, your desire for connection will be fulfilled in your interactions with your tribe, as long as you have a strong one. As long as you can fully and freely express who you are and what you believe in, you should be ok.

Then chiron in the 7th will suggest hardship in relationship but you know that's where you need to go for the best healing. Your partners will help a great deal in supporting and guiding you in the healing process.

Wish you all the best
Love and Light

C.

Chillaxer

The 5th house of children and love is in Aries, this is the first indicator of a kind of "me first" attitude regarding love and kids. Then of course the Mars Uranus square, but I am also seeing your north node in the 9th house, which could indicate that you're soul purpose resides in your studies, travels and philosophy. Which can be conflicting with having a kid...

Your 11th house has also a great deal of activity, to me this would speak as a great desire for community and friends, your Pluto trines your Sun and your Mars, so a great deal of supportive transformative energy coming from your communities. You might feel profoundly changed through interaction with your real "tribe", where you fit in. It'll have an impact on the change you want to do in the world and how you go to do it. This might overshadow the need for kids, your desire for connection will be fulfilled in your interactions with your tribe, as long as you have a strong one. As long as you can fully and freely express who you are and what you believe in, you should be ok.

Then chiron in the 7th will suggest hardship in relationship but you know that's where you need to go for the best healing. Your partners will help a great deal in supporting and guiding you in the healing process.

Wish you all the best
Love and Light

C.

Thanks, this is good stuff. I think you're right with Aries, and the NN- the trouble I have with 'feeling' the node is the heavy third house opposite...I guess that also isn't a house for it also.

I see that about the 11th, although I almost see it as a potential or an inclination that I don't play out much- maybe because all the planets here are retrograde? This could also maybe cause delay in finding that 'tribe' or community....?

I definitely see the things about politics, wishes, tribe etc being most important to me. I also see what you mean about self-expression, I think there are some real issues with that, family and country affecting it, and the South node is in Aqua so also would seem to mean the Leo self-expression bit is harder.

OK, so I have not much with relationships but basically need to make more effort.