how far is Romania going to reach at Euro tournament?

Julian20

as a romanian football fan and a romanian citizen I came up with this question...so I am kinda curious about it...Romania has a young team not so valuable players but promising so I wonder how far is this team going to reach...

looking at the chart I have risen they don't have so many chances...Sun in Gemini is in detriment conjunct with Venus which is the ruller of 10th house, the house of career...maybe the players will be apreciated for their effort and skills, opposition with the Moon, the enemies, oposition with Mars...I am not that good at intepreting the signs...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_126_how far is Romania going to reach at EURO .30626.22617.jpg
    astro_2gw_126_how far is Romania going to reach at EURO .30626.22617.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 23

sven555

as a romanian football fan and a romanian citizen I came up with this question...so I am kinda curious about it...Romania has a young team not so valuable players but promising so I wonder how far is this team going to reach...

looking at the chart I have risen they don't have so many chances...Sun in Gemini is in detriment conjunct with Venus which is the ruller of 10th house, the house of career...maybe the players will be apreciated for their effort and skills, opposition with the Moon, the enemies, oposition with Mars...I am not that good at intepreting the signs...

Hi Julian,

I will take a look for you now!

Also, I will look at Romania's 3 group fixtures against France, Albania and Switzerland.

Remember!! 3 teams can qualify from a group of 4!

sven555

Oh by the way,

You might be better off rephrasing your question because it is too indirect.

Something like...

"Will Romania win Euro 2016?"

"Will Romania reach the Quarter Finals?"

You must always choose the question which you really want.

sven555

Ok so after going through Romania's fixtures...

Romania (Yellow) vs France (Dark Blue/Red) --> Things will start off tough for Romania, France (hosts) will like start off like a house on fire, but the first 30 minutes will be goalless until late first half, things will improve for Romania in the last quarter, but I don't believe they will win this match (I will re-analyse closer to the team)

Romania (Yellow) vs Switzerland (Red/White) --> Old history between these two, but kick off is earlier. Switzerland will have the advantage here, could win by 1 goal margin. (Mars in 1st house, vs Venus in 8th)

Romania (Yellow) vs Albania (Red/White) --> This chart is suggesting that this is an important match because it will determine one of ROMANIA and ALBANIA qualifying to the Last 16. The lights are on the Jupiter team. A draw is possible, but because Jupiter is RIGHT on the North Node, draw is very very unlikely. So one team will win, which is likely to be Albania.

I think Romania's best chance of progression is through beating Albania and Switzerland, because it is unfortunate they are playing first against France.

Things don't look great for Romania, but I wish you all the best Julian!

Bring on the underdogs!

sven555

The Horary Chart you posted looks ok.

Venus (L10) movng in conjunction towards Sun (L10) but need to know what your REAL question is!