Hillary clinton - next USA president ?

tikana

hmm
sucks you have to register before you view the article

i am too lazy to run Bill'schart on election 2008 date

LOL this would be interesting to see First Husband, Bill Clinton. I guess Darrell Hammond will have his 2nd time in the spotlight

What a hoot!
Tik

unukalhai

That is the generally accepted "correct" chart for Hillary.

She'll be contending with alot of abuse from Neptune during 2008. Check out how Neptune is at the exact same spot during the Feb5th superprimary and Nov4th final election. This spot is the partile opposition to her Saturn and square to her Mercury.

Not to mention the South Node right on her Mars during election day or Mars transiting her ascendant on election day.

It will be a fight. If she actually makes it past the primary I'll worry about giving her chart more time, lol.

Atleast she's not as bad off as Obama, who declared his candidacy under a VOC moon with Mars on the MC. It was funny how most the press photos for when he declared his run showed him in martian poses. He's trying so hard to pull off the warrior/strongman image, he's probably up in smoke before the primary :p

unukalhai

doh! yes, you are right, Scorpio rising, I saw a few min after the 8th hour and didn't even pay attention to AM or PM, I'm so used to working in 24 hour format. :38: @ me. Thanks for noticing that! :D

hillary.gif

hillary-mp360.gif

hillary-mps90deg.gif

Mercury [Sco] Squ (Leo) Saturn 0:05'
Jupiter (Sag) TSp [Gem] Uranus 0:17'
Neptune (Lib) SQn (Vir) Midheaven 0:25'
Mercury [Sco] Con (Sco) Ascendant 0:30'
Saturn (Leo) Squ (Sco) Ascendant 0:35'
Venus (Sco) Qui (Vir) Midheaven 0:41'
Moon (Pis) Sex [Tau] North Node 0:42'
Moon (Pis) Tri [Sco] South Node 0:42'
Mars (Leo) Con (Leo) Pluto 0:50'
Neptune (Lib) SSx (Sco) Chiron 0:55'
Moon (Pis) Tri (Sco) Ascendant 0:57'
Sun (Sco) Qui (Leo) Saturn 1:00'
Uranus [Gem] Ses (Sco) Chiron 1:21'
Venus (Sco) Squ (Leo) Pluto 1:22'
Moon (Pis) Tri [Sco] Mercury 1:27'
Moon (Pis) Inc (Leo) Saturn 1:32'
North Node [Tau] Opp (Sco) Ascendant 1:39'
South Node [Sco] Con (Sco) Ascendant 1:39'
Mars (Leo) Squ (Sco) Chiron 1:43'
Sun (Sco) SSx (Sag) Jupiter 1:47'
Mercury [Sco] Opp [Tau] North Node 2:10'
Mercury [Sco] Con [Sco] South Node 2:10'
Venus (Sco) Squ (Leo) Mars 2:13'
Saturn (Leo) Squ [Tau] North Node 2:15'
Saturn (Leo) Squ [Sco] South Node 2:15'
Uranus [Gem] Inc [Sco] South Node 2:21'
Pluto (Leo) Squ (Sco) Chiron 2:34'
Sun (Sco) Sex (Vir) Midheaven 2:36'
Mars (Leo) Sex (Lib) Neptune 2:39'
Moon (Pis) Squ [Gem] Uranus 3:04'
Neptune (Lib) Sex (Leo) Pluto 3:29'
Venus (Sco) Con (Sco) Chiron 3:57'
Jupiter (Sag) Squ (Vir) Midheaven 4:24'
Saturn (Leo) Sex [Gem] Uranus 4:37'
Venus (Sco) Squ (Leo) Saturn 5:04'

Last edited:
Well, there is an 8 PM time going around actually that has been cited in a lot of sources. I think that the 8 PM time is endorsed by astrodatabank for example. I just happen to think that it is really 8 AM based on my sources.

Lin

I think the 8 a.m. time is excellent for her chances and the p.m isn't. I really wish we knew for sure.

JUPITERASC

Well, there is an 8 PM time going around actually that has been cited in a lot of sources.
I think that the 8 PM time is endorsed by astrodatabank for example.
I just happen to think that it is really 8 AM based on my sources.
Astrological Chart of Hillary Clinton has a problem with conflicting birth times.

Hillary stated she was born at 8 pm.

However, Hillarys mom stated she was born in the morning. :smile:

Sometimes parents can get mixed.
The birth certificate is often incorrect due to hospital personnel rounding the birth time up or down.
Other times they get it totally wrong.

Clintons birth place is listed as Chicago
someone verified she was actually born in Park Ridge
a suburb of Chicago a few miles northwest of the city center.

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology, to All

All,

Keep it to astrology. The Presidential elections became a disaster zone because people wandered off of astrology. If you want to chat about your favorite candidate, do it in the Chat Forum.

Astrology only,

Tim

Dubyadude1986

Once someone picks a chart we can try it out.

Elections aren't won in the a.m. I am being as sensitive as possible when I say it doesn't matter which time is most convenient, interpret whatever it is regardless.

Challenging aspects don't necessarily indicate a loss as you all know.

Last edited:

waybread

Re: Keep it to astrology, to All

According to Alois Treindl of Astrodienst fame, a difference of a few km makes little difference in a natal chart. Clinton was possibly born in a hospital in the Chicago municipality, while her family lived in a suburb.

The Astro-DataBank prefers the 8:00 am estimate, while giving the pm chart, as well. Clinton's chart has a Rodden DD rating, and surprisingly, I couldn't find attempts to recitify it on her page, although there have been at least four efforts by reputable astrologers to rectify her opponent Bernie Sanders chart. (He has a Rodden X rating, meaning birth time unknown.)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton,_Hillary

Interestingly, with the 8:00 am birth time in Placidus, Clinton's sun, Mercury and Venus are in the 12th house, while in whole signs they shift to the first house. The 8:00 time gives her Scorpio rising.

Attachments

• clinton whole signs.gif
    clinton whole signs.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 42

Dubyadude1986

The fact is astrological prediction is unreliable when based on an uncertain birthtime :smile:

Hoping on a prayer. There is one chart that looks very promising for the election and we all know who it is.

It would be nice if we could derive an accurate chart for Sanders and Clinton.

JUPITERASC

Hoping on a prayer.
There is one chart that looks very promising for the election and we all know who it is.

It would be nice if we could derive an accurate chart for Sanders and Clinton.
certainly for reliable horoscopic astrological analysis, a reliable time of birth is crucial :smile:

JUPITERASC

by the way Dude
fact is
that for example
Scorpio ascendants are not all identical as regards appearance
is a testament to the influence of the ascendant ruler :smile:

so in the case of Gemini ascendant MERCURY is the planet to assess
for Scorpio ascendant then MARS is the planet to assess

Physical appearance indicators 40 year research by Ron Bippus http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

waybread

DD, if you look at Sanders' page on the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst, you will see several rectification efforts, one by Isaac Starkman, who has done a lot of research on rectification and rectification software. While I can't say it's correct, I'll post it for your consideration.

The other frequently cited time, 12:27 pm, would also put his ascendant in Scorpio.

Attachments

• bernie sanders whole signs.gif
    bernie sanders whole signs.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 40

Astro-Intuitive

According to the article, “Making of a First Lady/Lifelong Friends Recall Hillary Clinton’s Evolution”, published from the Chicago Sun-Times on January 17, 1993:

Early on Oct. 26, 1947, 28-yearold Dorothy Emma Howell Rodham arrived at Edgewater Hospital, 5700 N. Ashland, to deliver her first child.

Some 12 hours later, Dorothy and Hugh Ellsworth Rodham, 34, then a sales manager for the Barrett Textile Corp., welcomed Hillary Diane into the world.

They took her home, a few blocks away at 5722 N. Winthrop, but the Rodhams didn't stay in the apartment near Ardmore Beach for long.

The Rodhams moved to northwest suburban Park Ridge in 1951, to the two-story, seven-room Georgian they bought for about $21,500. This became home to Hillary and her brothers, Hugh and Tony, and now attracts sightseers.

If her mother, Dorothy Rodham, went into labor on the early morning of October 26, 1947 and didn’t deliver Hillary to 12 hours later, that would make Hilary’s birth time around late afternoon/early evening – if one defines the early morning any time before 9am.

I ran tests for 12 important events in Hillary’s life, using both Scorpio and Aries-rising charts. The 14° 11′ 41 Aries rising chart is the one that matched her more than the Scorpio chart did, overall – physiological-wise (especially the head shape [and particularly when she was younger]: bony ovate), personality-wise, life pattern wise, and progressed aspects wise.

She was the "first" of many accomplishments in her life, which is characteristic of Aries on the ASC.

For those interested in examining and testing it out for themselves, I posted the chart below.

HILLARY-CLINTON.gif

Comparison of Hillary Clinton's natal aspects to that of the United States' Horoscope:

HILLARY_U.S.A.-ASPECTS-B.jpg

Incarnation Times for Hillary Clinton

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's horoscopes make very powerful aspects to the chart of the U.S.A. (It some aspects Donald Trump's is stronger, while in other aspects, Hillary Clinton's is stronger.)

With regard to the strongest progressed aspects on the date of the 2016 Presidential Election, it seems that Donald Trump will have the strongest aspects to his MC on that day, followed by Hillary Clinton second, and Bernie Sanders third.

Any additional insights or contributions from other astrologers would also be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Shaun