Will This Lead to a Serious Relationship?

MarmaladeW

One way I've been practicing my chart reading skills is creating a horary on new dating partners then coming back to confirm the outcome. It's quick and easy as I've met many of these people on dating apps and they tend to show their true colors and intentions pretty early on.

One of the more recent ones I created is leading me to more questions than answers. I'm represented by Saturn which is dignified by being in Capricorn while he is represented by the Moon which is in my house but is in fall although it closely conjuncts Jupiter. What does this mean in terms of his state of mind and intentions?

He has been nothing but consistent and respectful so far while I on the other hand am more laid-back with a go with the flow mindset. I'm not really attached to any positive or negative outcome, I'm not overly attracted or put-off by him. Currently, I'm using my dating experiences to network and develop my people-skills while focusing on a new business venture. (BTW I'm in my 20s and there is only a 4yr difference or so he claims).

a69a53d2855a11511d3f66e1716be9cc.jpg

Attachments

• llooo.jpg
    llooo.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The 0 degree ascendent is a reminder that might be too early to ask the question.
To verify the chart, do you have in your chart any points at 0 degrees? If the ascendent relates to your chart, it could be perfectly valid.
Assuming it is valid...
You in your house, Saturn strong by sign, making no aspects, confirms what you wrote about your "go with the flow mindset". You aren't really related to any activity in the chart.
You do receive a trine from Venus, planet of love and ruler of your 5th of love affairs.
So this is what you might expect from the relationship.
He is moon, not well placed in Capricorn, in your house, so coming over to you. Conjunct Jupiter, your 12th of hidden bed pleasures, and your 2nd of income. Notice south node is in your 12th.
The ascendent is also his 7th house so he is possibly in a partnership.
Are you perfectly sure he isn't married or in a relationship?
Before moon reaches Jupiter, however, it squares mars of the 3rd, conjunct Lilith. Heated discussions, arguments, anger.
His 8th of sexual activity, the turned 2nd, is co-ruled by Uranus on your 5th cusp.
Your 8th is ruled by sun, in the last degree about to change signs. Intercepted in your 8th is virgo of the virgin, ruled by retrograde mercury stepping backwards.
This relationship, if the chart is valid, looks like it will possibly end in bed, and that's about all. Possibly, because you might back out.

MarmaladeW

Wooow, thanks ElenaJ.

No I don't have any planets at 0 degrees in my chart and yes it is probably too early. We've only just planned a third date. Although the horaries I've done in the past at a similar time frame have been scarily on the mark.

No he doesn't seem to be in a relationship. He'a a recent graduate and constantly remarks about his failure at having accomplished all he thinks he should have at his age (marriage, career). But who knows, he could be lying. I feel like him being represented by moon in my house could reveal him as an enemy/deceptor?

With the moon squaring mars at a Virgo degree in my third and his 9th, I put that down to him possibly travelling to a different city for work in the next coming weeks following an upcoming interview which might end our communication but Lilith there also throws me for a loop.

I had no idea Uranus was on my 5th cusp, I thought it was on the 4th cusp? (I usually use whole signs but I'm currently trying to learn horary so I'm confused).

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Well, moon in your house means "coming over to you", literally.
True, the 7th represents also open enemies, but here there isn't anything to point to that.

Oops, you are right, Uranus is on the 4th cusp. Sorry, the chart is twisted slightly and at a quick glanceI read it wrong. This then could be as you wrote a sudden separation.

And the moon/mars square could also be his work transfer.

Thanks for the feedback.

MarmaladeW

Wait...

Regarding what you said with Virgo Venus intercepted in the 8th ruled my Mercury going retrograde and my 8th ruler changing into another sign soon, would that translate to my prolonged commitment to celibacy and me possibly choosing to have sex with him anyway???

If so, how would that turn out because Sun moving from Libra where it is in fall to Scorpio seems like a positive change :lol:? Although I really don't see this happening with him...

Bunraku

Ok this dude really likes you! He’s trying but it doesn’t seem he’ll succeed because he’ll have other matters that will get in the way.

Venus will trine you. Something will happen in 2 units. Maybe weeks or months, not sure.

MarmaladeW

Ok this dude really likes you! He’s trying but it doesn’t seem he’ll succeed because he’ll have other matters that will get in the way.

Venus will trine you. Something will happen in 2 units. Maybe weeks or months, not sure.

Hi Bunraku,

Thanks so much for your reply.
Are there any hints to what effect the Venus trine could have and in what area judging from the Virgo, 8th house or Aquarius/Uranus degree?
Plus how did you come to the conclusion that he really likes me? (His moon in my house applying conjunct?)

Thanks again, I'm learning so much!

Last edited: