Will we be romantically interested in each other? Known outcome!

StillOne

I asked this question a few weeks ago after meeting someone online. "Will we be interested in each other"? This is a known outcome.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
She totally likes you as Mars receives Venus and moon [ETA: that was a mistake as she only receives you by term]. She is strong in her sign and triplicity but you receive her only by face, plus she is in the sign of your detriment, suggesting your feelings are not so committed. I'm also concerned about her sig. being Rx. Moon casts no aspects so I wonder whether this will go anywhere as per your question. Good luck! <3

Last edited:

rafaella

I asked this question a few weeks ago after meeting someone online. "Will we be interested in each other"? This is a known outcome. There's other details here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95136

Not seeing anything interesting. No aspect, negative reception from her, mild reception from you. Moon under the beams but moving away, so maybe you're seeing something more now than you did before. There is an inconjunct between Moon and Mars, its like there was a need for readjustment, as things were out of whack? Mars rx points to her changing her mind and being uncertain. You seem to be more interested in Mercury, maybe your online relationship with her was more interesting than the face to face encounter?

All your significators are in the 9th. Why is that?

Bunraku

Yeah I agree with Raf. Nothing particularly stands out, which is why I was wondering why the encounter was so special. Mars retro is what stood out to me the most-- not a good point for anyone staying.

Tessie

Banned
Not seeing anything interesting. No aspect, negative reception from her, mild reception from you. Moon under the beams but moving away, so maybe you're seeing something more now than you did before. There is an inconjunct between Moon and Mars, its like there was a need for readjustment, as things were out of whack? Mars rx points to her changing her mind and being uncertain. You seem to be more interested in Mercury, maybe your online relationship with her was more interesting than the face to face encounter?

All your significators are in the 9th. Why is that?

I thought that, too, I wonder if it means he has his mind on marriage.

Last edited:

StillOne

Ok I'm going to take a stab at this Horary by working my way backwards from what I now know... I'm not very good at Horary but I'll try and relate my experience to the chart. I'll give more details soon in the other thread.

Ok let's see here. I'm Venus in the 9th house (just Cazimini which I find interesting). If we look to whether there's physical interest we should look to the 5th house signifier which is Saturn (in TA and Uranus in Modern). Saturn is Rx in the 3rd and leaving the opposition with Venus. Doesn't look good. If, for shits and giggles, we take a look at Uranus as the ruler of the 5th house we get confirmation that things don't look good as it doesn't make an aspect with Venus. What I find interesting is both rulers are in Fire signs.

If we look to the 7th house ruler as a longer term partner we see Mars as the ruler and Inconjunct Venus. They don't regard each other.

The answer to the question is... No. Maybe someone can correct my astrology above? :whistling:

rafaella

Ok I'm going to take a stab at this Horary by working my way backwards from what I now know... I'm not very good at Horary but I'll try and relate my experience to the chart. I'll give more details soon in the other thread.

Ok let's see here. I'm Venus in the 9th house (just Cazimini which I find interesting). If we look to whether there's physical interest we should look to the 5th house signifier which is Saturn (in TA and Uranus in Modern). Saturn is Rx in the 3rd and leaving the opposition with Venus. Doesn't look good. If, for shits and giggles, we take a look at Uranus as the ruler of the 5th house we get confirmation that things don't look good as it doesn't make an aspect with Venus. What I find interesting is both rulers are in Fire signs.

If we look to the 7th house ruler as a longer term partner we see Mars as the ruler and Inconjunct Venus. They don't regard each other.

The answer to the question is... No. Maybe someone can correct my astrology above? :whistling:

Just quickly... 5th is the act of sex itself, physical interest is reception, especially if her significator is in sign of Sun (which shows you as a man). Or to show your interest in her physically, Sun would have to be in sign of Mars or reception towards Mars. Generally Sun and Venus are the male and female (the sexual side of us), Sun for a man, Venus for a woman. But in this chart Venus is taken by the querent, so we can't use it for her.

IleneK

Premium Member
I asked this question a few weeks ago after meeting someone online. "Will we be interested in each other"? This is a known outcome. There's other details here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95136

Both your significators, Venus, and co-significator, Moon, unfavorably receive her/Mars; Venus by detriment and Moon by fall. Additionally, neither of your significators aspect hers; they are in averse relation by sign, being five signs apart. You don't regard or see each other.

This seems like a really unambiguous no.

StillOne

The answer is NO. There's more details in the thread linked in the OP. Happy to answer any questions!

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Best relationship horary story ever. :biggrin:

Mars, a masculine planet retrograde and out of sect in a feminine sign, quadrant and degree. Classic example of a significator showing that someone isn't what they represent themselves to be. :whistling: