Venus/Mars/Mercury return plus Solar eclipse on my SR 2011!!!

rafaella

Hey guys....

I think I have a big year coming up, I have a New Moon/Solar Eclipse on my birthday Jan 4...plus all those planet returns as well (Venus return, Mars and Mercury return) I am expecting my life to change in a big way. I'm starting a new business soon plus looks like my love life might be finally picking up, very slowly.... :)
I know in secondary progressions, my Venus is changing signs by March 2011 it will enter Capricorn, so I believe this also points to something extraordinary, am I right?

I would appreciate an intepretation of my SR chart, as I'm not that good with this.
But I believe as my 11th is packed in the SR chart and with New Moon there, I will start something new, a new beginning that has to do with organisation, Career, friendships, hopes and wishes and this also activates my 5th, right?

That Jupiter and Uranus conjunct my natal Moon could bring new romance into my life plus maybe a pregnancy? As Moon natally and in SR chart rules my 5th - Uranus touching Moon points to unexpected change in regards to 5th matters, while Jupiter expands it.. (well I'm used to horary interpretations, don't know if this would be correct for SR chart lol)

what else can you see?

thanks a lot....

R

3128s9s.jpg

Last edited:

gemini59

Hmmm, I will try to give some feed back. This is first thing in the morning for me so excuse the lack of flow.

First house rising puts emphasis on your ego, self-image, health. In a return you also look at the polarity point thus 7th house issues will also be a focus.

First thing to note is the ruler of the first is in the 12th house of self-undoing, collective unconsious, and confinement. Neptune is about dreams, delusions, and wishes come true.

Your first house hold Uranus and jupiter. The natal moon is conjuncted by uranus and jupiter. Uranus in the first can imply 'erratic nature' and jupiter expands what it touches. Aspecting the moon thus in the first might give you a tendency this year to expand on erratic emotional nature. You may want to watch this.

The ruler of the 7th house is in the most public house or the 10th. It challenges or squares the first house jupiter. A key word for mercury can be 'gossip'. Thus your relationships may get to much public attention and you may have a tendency to aggravate the situation with that moon with uranus with jupiter or erratic emotional nature.

We look at the highest planets too or those closest to the MC whether natal or solar. In this case your Venus is closest to the MC on the 9th house side. It rules 8th house of money from others, death, regeneration, loans. Venus key words are relationships, harmony and finances as traditional rulers of 2nd and 7th house. It makes a nice easy trine to the first house planets. This may temper the first house impulses. The 9th house is about legal issues, higher education, long distance travels, philosophy. In scorpio, the traditional ruler of the 8th we might say money might come easier to you for the above mentioned things such as travel, education, law or legal issues.

A new moon in a return chart does imply a new beginning. New moons there is no light thus in the beginning it will not be clear. In the 11th implies new social situations, hopes, dreams, larger social circle. With mars creates more energy. Ruler of the solar third house implies communication. Now the only thing I might warn is moon and mars together often indicate domestic unrest ..arguing in the house. This might imply social changes due to conflicts in the home front particularly as mars rules the communication house. Pluto in the mix kind of reaffirms this idea of change due to sudden eruptions.

Well just looking at your transits to natal we can see you are having some significant things going on.
Moon has been receiving powerful transits of Uranus and jupiter for some time.
Mercury has also been receiving a challenge by the two. Mercury rules home and partnerships.
Venus has been receiving a trine by Uranus for some time now retrograde. Uranus trine venus by transit implies love affairs maybe coming out of the blue...electric but not tending to be long lived unless there are other indicators. Too Uranus rules your 12th house of self-undoing. Thus your undoing might be leaping before looking.
The new moon does trine your natal Saturn in the 7th. This bodes well for development of some sort of social stability as saturn rules your 11th and maybe some partnerships developing from this.

My cautions for you is to watch for self-deception with ruler of the first in your 12th. Watch your emotions and try to keep your personal life to yourself. You may find yourself in an exciting affair but it may be short lived. Be careful and wise.

gemini59

Oh, the Jan 4th Solar eclipse is a Dragons head eclipse. It is generally positive. In your 11th house this will benefit males in your life, social activities in the larger group. Also your health too as sun is connected to this. Look for events around March 4th, July 5th, August 23rd when sun and mars aspect this point.

rafaella

Thank you so much Gemini!

That was a very detailed interpretation...

I also noticed Venus square Neptune.... pretty tight square too, I think its about having rose coloured glasses and sacrifices in love...?

To me the ASC ruler being in 12th house would mean hiding things from public view...? So by Venus being the closest to MC that would mean things that have to do with Venus are the highlight of the year, is that what you mean? That would be great ... :)

I do have a Solar return book somewhere, will read up on it when I find it...lol

thanks again!

gemini59

Things closest to the MC are the most public...visible to others thus mercury in the 10th could be something observed by others.