Should I close myself off to love for good?

wan

Hello. As most of you probably know, my saga involving my manager has ended in tears (mine, not his). So, I am seriously considering closing myself off to love forever. So, I cast this chart, posing the very same question. I just don't want to hurt again. Every time I like a guy, something bad happens. I just don't want any more tears. Men don't like me. Maybe I am earmarked by fate for single-dom.

Anyway, the chart. The first thing I noticed is that it's in a very late degree, at 28 cancer. I know that in horary when the ascendant is at the last 3 degrees that means the matter is already settled. But I dont know how this translate into my situation. Does it mean that I don't even need to ask this question, I should just stay completely away from all men, and the matter's already been settled? What does the really late degree mean?

Thanks.

Attachments

• should i.gif
    should i.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 38

tikana

Hello. As most of you probably know, my saga involving my manager has ended in tears (mine, not his). So, I am seriously considering closing myself off to love forever. So, I cast this chart, posing the very same question. I just don't want to hurt again. Every time I like a guy, something bad happens. I just don't want any more tears. Men don't like me. Maybe I am earmarked by fate for single-dom.

Anyway, the chart. The first thing I noticed is that it's in a very late degree, at 28 cancer. I know that in horary when the ascendant is at the last 3 degrees that means the matter is already settled. But I dont know how this translate into my situation. Does it mean that I don't even need to ask this question, I should just stay completely away from all men, and the matter's already been settled? What does the really late degree mean?

Thanks.

so back to your other thread

see that Moon that rules you?
it is via combusta in fall in below the horizon - bad stuff
its dispositor is Mars lord of 5th house - so you are literally losing hope

moon sq saturn is ill placed square why?
saturn is strong is its domain but moon is extremly weak
so imo 90% of your issues are coming from insecurity or some deep wounds

i wouldnt be looing for a relationship with that square .. you need to work on yourself first seems like goodthing is angles are cardinal it is not bad weeks/months length of time