Chelsea vs Atletico

cometwolf

Hi @Fensi88 can you predict who will win ?

Wednesday, 17th March @8pm
Chelsea at home (favorite)
Chelsea in blue / Atletico in yellow

šŸ˜

fensi88

ASC=17Li55
This chart is not sure to predict because ASC is in Via Combusta. So, do not bet.
Next, Venus is connected with blue or yellow color so I do not know who represent Venus. But if Atletico would wear there home kit red/white then they are represented with Mars and Chelsea with Venus. Venus is Combust. Usually that confirms total lack of power. But I am not sure because Venus is in exaltation. Accidential dignities are in favor of Mars and APOF is on 23Cap11(IC) so, I think Atletico will win in that case (if they will wear home kit).

wirabhumi

ASC=17Li55
This chart is not sure to predict because ASC is in Via Combusta. So, do not bet.
Next, Venus is connected with blue or yellow color so I do not know who represent Venus. But if Atletico would wear there home kit red/white then they are represented with Mars and Chelsea with Venus. Venus is Combust. Usually that confirms total lack of power. But I am not sure because Venus is in exaltation. Accidential dignities are in favor of Mars and APOF is on 23Cap11(IC) so, I think Atletico will win in that case (if they will wear home kit).

Great analysis from fensi88.:smile:

Antiscia of Mars also sit on MC. Atletico may control the games , but who 'll advance to the next round is another story.

fensi88

As I said, this chart is not sure to predict because ASC is in Via Combusta.

Chelsea beat Atletico Madrid 2-0