Kim Kardashian Chart

astrology02

i think if you go to Astro Theme you can view her chart there :)

I would be interested to hear anyones interpretation

I know she has a Sag. ascendant, Libra Sun, Pisces moon

her ascendant makes aspects to venus (which explains her looks)

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

I dont want to start a new thread so i will ask my q here; Why so many reality tv stars, people being famous just for being known was born between 1979-1981? Kim K (1980) Paris Hilton(1981) Nicole Richie(1981) Tila tequila (1981) and few more:p It is only becasue nn being in leo(self,vanity) and pluto saturn being in Libra(beauty)?

Zuri

Kim Kardashians chart

I went online and found her natal chart:

KimKardashian%252520natal_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

One astrology blog interpreted her chart: "Kim was born on 21st October 1980 in Los Angeles at 10.46am. She is a very sociable Sun Libra with a very sensitive Pisces Moon and a party loving Sagittarian Ascendant. Her Sun and Moon combination make her want to please others, she will be very gentle, will love romance and sincerity but she will be very impressionable. Kim’s mind is very intuitive, and she will detect very quickly when someone is being insincere to her. She will be a very self sufficient girl with most of the planets on the Eastern hemisphere (left) of the chart."

[deleted quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

http://solarisastrology.blogspot.com/2011/08/kim-kardashian-and-kris-humphries-marry.html

Last edited by a moderator:
M

may28gemini

I personally think Kim Kard is just another h o e. She wears too much make-up and always plays the victim when she herself does everything to be in the spotlight and be seen as a "beauty." Bleecchhhh. But that's very typical for Neptune in 1st/ rising people.

LeoCassandra,
I don't think Libra Saturn started until very late 1980 and went out the door completely sometime in mid 1983. Libra Pluto didn't get dragged off stage until sometime in mid 1984. But you maybe onto something about charts of women with too much Libra LOL

I have a Libra stellium in the 1st house- Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, Pluto with the Jupiter/Saturn conjuncting my asc. My Libra rising is also in Libra decan. My 9th house Venus trines Pluto exact degree. Most people who looked at my chart would probably assume that I'd be pretty vain. I'm actually not. I hate make-up, I rarely wear anything beyond mascara and chapstick- even if it is a "special occasion." I was once a make-up artist and did weddings (so very Libra) and I couldn't stand it. I love clothes but not typical, mainstream girly stuff. I rarely even brush/comb my hair. I have a perpetual bedhead. I hate going to places where people gather to "be seen" and I hate the spotlight on me.
I have too much Libra in my chart and yet, I have a severe distaste for vanity. How does that happen?

theM

I personally think Kim Kard is just another h o e. She wears too much make-up and always plays the victim when she herself does everything to be in the spotlight and be seen as a "beauty." Bleecchhhh. But that's very typical for Neptune in 1st/ rising people.

LeoCassandra,
I don't think Libra Saturn started until very late 1980 and went out the door completely sometime in mid 1983. Libra Pluto didn't get dragged off stage until sometime in mid 1984. But you maybe onto something about charts of women with too much Libra LOL

I have a Libra stellium in the 1st house- Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, Pluto with the Jupiter/Saturn conjuncting my asc. My Libra rising is also in Libra decan. My 9th house Venus trines Pluto exact degree. Most people who looked at my chart would probably assume that I'd be pretty vain. I'm actually not. I hate make-up, I rarely wear anything beyond mascara and chapstick- even if it is a "special occasion." I was once a make-up artist and did weddings (so very Libra) and I couldn't stand it. I love clothes but not typical, mainstream girly stuff. I rarely even brush/comb my hair. I have a perpetual bedhead. I hate going to places where people gather to "be seen" and I hate the spotlight on me.
I have too much Libra in my chart and yet, I have a severe distaste for vanity. How does that happen?

It's like most women with much Libra in their charts. :)
Everyone says: "Libra is like a vain doll"- but in fact it's nothing like that.
Because Libra is an Air sign and Air is masculine.
So they are not traditional feminine.They are more androgynous.
To be doll-like feminine would not be interesting for a Libra
because it's one-sided + traditional and Libra love 2 sides + being modern.
A Libra bride could drive to her wedding in a white dress but on a motorbike.Then they are able to connect contrasts.

People I know with strong Libra influence are
liberal, casual, clever, urbane, modern, fair, popular, cool and competitive.
Libra is a cardinal Air sign so they make it to the top with strategy and diplomacy.
They are great at finding balance and justice.
They can balance and smooth down difference and can build bridges.
But we must not forget that Libra is the other side of Aries and if Aries is the hotblooded warrior (will),
then Libra is the coldblooded warrior (mind).

I personally think that the major problem is just that
Venus is not their main ruler cause Venus is sensual like Taurus and not intellectual like Libra.
Here we find the discrepancy.
The same goes for intellectual Mercury and sensual Virgo.

Not until astrologers have 12 zodiac signs and 12 ruling planets- Astrology will not be fully understand IMO.
I explained my view of Eris ruling Libra and Ceres ruling Virgo in the section of Eris and Ceres in Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned

LeoCassandra,

LOL. i wouldnt call her a hoe, but I am getting a little irritated with these reality shows, (no I dont put them on but have to suffer when my teenagers have it on that Keeping up with the Kardashian show), like who really cares about the personal lives and so called problems of some of these people.
i dont get the point of them at all. I would rather watch something inspirational like Secret Millionaire.

Saving grace is it is not near half as pathetic and ridiculous as the branless slags on geordie shore, whoever invents those kinds of programmes? Poor souls.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

hahahahahahah Oh come on, Emma. Kim Kard got famous from a sex video and faked being embarrassed and acted like she's the victim of media slander She recently got tons of publicity when people were starting to get sick of her fakeness and married her 2nd husband then dumped him a month later :lol:
Not to mention, she quickly got with Kanye West, a really BIG FISH and she's probably thinking cha-ching! She bought him a Lambo for his bday, ummm... she has a reputation of NOT buying anyone anything. Why buy something for a dude who really has it all?:andy:

When I said she's just a h.o.e. I was being nice. Try conniving, manipulative, attention h.o.e.i.s.h., gold digging skank with a "victim" angle.

I got Mercury trine Pluto. I really love cutting straight to the chase and calling out what it is and I'm not the only one that knows what that social climbing, gold digging h.o.e.'s motivations are. I'm from LA and I live in LA. Trust and believe I know she's just a far more successful big bootied gold chaser when all she really is just a dime a dozen around here.

Belle Lune

I'm not sure about that sensitive Piscean Moon, considering she sells FUR in her designer shop, and is permanetly draped in it.

M

may28gemini

LOL I have Pisces moon and although I'm not into fur, I'm not against it.

Pisces moon people just tend to attract jerks to them and often feel like they're being victimized. That's the Piscean "sensitivity" in a realistic nutshell.

*emma*

Banned
hahahahahahah Oh come on, Emma. Kim Kard got famous from a sex video and faked being embarrassed and acted like she's the victim of media slander She recently got tons of publicity when people were starting to get sick of her fakeness and married her 2nd husband then dumped him a month later :lol:
Not to mention, she quickly got with Kanye West, a really BIG FISH and she's probably thinking cha-ching! She bought him a Lambo for his bday, ummm... she has a reputation of NOT buying anyone anything. Why buy something for a dude who really has it all?:andy:

When I said she's just a h.o.e. I was being nice. Try conniving, manipulative, attention h.o.e.i.s.h., gold digging skank with a "victim" angle.

I got Mercury trine Pluto. I really love cutting straight to the chase and calling out what it is and I'm not the only one that knows what that social climbing, gold digging h.o.e.'s motivations are. I'm from LA and I live in LA. Trust and believe I know she's just a far more successful big bootied gold chaser when all she really is just a dime a dozen around here.

Yeah ok lol

But keane west? Ye gods keep her off him i like him

Anger

mmmmhmmmm tell em !
I have neptune in the 1st and i have to admit that i do play the victim , we actually convince ourselves that we did nothing wrong to the point where we fool ourselves . my neptune trines jupiter , i have a habit of only believing the good things about the people i like . If someone asked me my negative qualities i wouldn't be able to answer. And i also think her mother favours her over the others because they don't buy into her ******** . I love kris' peronality but she is just a horrible mom . Forcing your daughter to do playboy is just too much . she really blurs the lines betwee mommy and best friend!:crying: its pretty sad

milkywaygirl

That moon venus opposition seems to explain her choice to forgo maternity wear and try to squeeze herself into regular clothes..... She's been looking a hot mess lately! I would have thought that her mom would have made her do a maternity line to add to the families' income streams!

M

may28gemini

That's hilarious about Moon-Venus opposition hating appropriate clothing. I can totally see that. Kim Kard always has to wear some "stunning" outfits even though she TOTALLY misses the mark 75% of the time. Oh... hell no, Kim Kard has late Pisces Moon and I have late Pisces Moon :barf: I can't look at her chart anymore, it scares me I have stuff in common with her.

I do think difficult Moon-Venus aspects makes a woman deeply upset when her vanity is tested. I have Moon-Venus square. I can't stand the look of maternity clothes but I also don't like those who are huge preggers (which seems to be the "norm" these days) to show off their preggersness with tight clothing- that looks nasty.

When I was with my ex, we were thinking of having a kid and I was totally panicking because I wasn't worried about money or how we'd raise the kid, you know, important things. No, I was thinking, "what the heck am I going to wear when I'm pregnant?! I hate moo moos and there's no cute clothes for those plagued with the preggers." After thinking all that, and freaking out about it, my ex realized it would be more traumatic for me if my vanity gets destroyed so then we talked about adopting LOL

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

That's hilarious about Moon-Venus opposition hating appropriate clothing. I can totally see that. Kim Kard always has to wear some "stunning" outfits even though she TOTALLY misses the mark 75% of the time. Oh... hell no, Kim Kard has late Pisces Moon and I have late Pisces Moon :barf: I can't look at her chart anymore, it scares me I have stuff in common with her.

I do think difficult Moon-Venus aspects makes a woman deeply upset when her vanity is tested. I have Moon-Venus square. I can't stand the look of maternity clothes but I also don't like those who are huge preggers (which seems to be the "norm" these days) to show off their preggersness with tight clothing- that looks nasty.

When I was with my ex, we were thinking of having a kid and I was totally panicking because I wasn't worried about money or how we'd raise the kid, you know, important things. No, I was thinking, "what the heck am I going to wear when I'm pregnant?! I hate moo moos and there's no cute clothes for those plagued with the preggers." After thinking all that, and freaking out about it, my ex realized it would be more traumatic for me if my vanity gets destroyed so then we talked about adopting LOL

Haha! Yeah that makes sense. Moon venus interplays are toughies I think for both women and men. For women, there is an inability to embrace the different archetypes of the woman at the same time: the sensual/beautiful/desirable girl, and the mother archetype. It will be interesting to see how kim k manages with a baby, I foresee a lot of nannies! I can't imagine her even slightly embodying the mother archetype - and if even a small part of all the gossip about her and kanyes relationship is true (and his rumored gay boyfriend Ricardo Tisci is actually his boyfriend), I can see the whole thing going badly downhill, with the baby serving to remind her of what a messed up situation she got herself into with kanye.... Possibly leading to some level of abandonment of her child. With fifth house ruler mars in the 12th, doesn't seem like she will be actively involved in her kids life, and maybe will withdraw from her responsibilities.

I've seen moon square venus in the charts of a lot of male cheaters - they marry a mother/moon woman and then have affairs with venus women. They just can't imagine a woman being able to encompass both archetypes at the same time. They love their wives but can't get raunchy with them so they get raunchy on the side with other women, who they can't love the way they love their wives. This is one aspect that I am always at a loss with when it comes to resolving... If anyone has any ideas how to work towards resolution of moon venus interplay, please post!

Haha! Yeah that makes sense. Moon venus interplays are toughies I think for both women and men. For women, there is an inability to embrace the different archetypes of the woman at the same time: the sensual/beautiful/desirable girl, and the mother archetype. It will be interesting to see how kim k manages with a baby, I foresee a lot of nannies! I can't imagine her even slightly embodying the mother archetype - and if even a small part of all the gossip about her and kanyes relationship is true (and his rumored gay boyfriend Ricardo Tisci is actually his boyfriend), I can see the whole thing going badly downhill, with the baby serving to remind her of what a messed up situation she got herself into with kanye.... Possibly leading to some level of abandonment of her child. With fifth house ruler mars in the 12th, doesn't seem like she will be actively involved in her kids life, and maybe will withdraw from her responsibilities.

I've seen moon square venus in the charts of a lot of male cheaters - they marry a mother/moon woman and then have affairs with venus women. They just can't imagine a woman being able to encompass both archetypes at the same time. They love their wives but can't get raunchy with them so they get raunchy on the side with other women, who they can't love the way they love their wives. This is one aspect that I am always at a loss with when it comes to resolving... If anyone has any ideas how to work towards resolution of moon venus interplay, please post!

Ouch, well i have Moon opposite Venus, and in 15 years idk if i wanna be a mom or something....