Anybody else have aspects to Ceres?

For once.. i have found a VERY good aspect to my Mercury since it's so harshly aspected by everything else, Ceres conjunct Mercury in Leo 2 degree orb.

CKiEFMh.png

Here is a good read on Ceres and aspects it makes.

http://www.nfaajax.com/articles/ceres

My Mercury is 6th house and it is FACT that i am like that.. shockingly accurate in fact..

Ceres in the sixth house combines an interest in nutrition with concern for the body and the well being of fellow workers. Living in a natural setting aids mental and emotional health for these natives. If they cannot live in the country, they need trees and flowers around the apartment or house. These are the people who clean up debris from the office party or see that the office is ready for the next day's work. They accept the routine details in office or plant. Look under keywords for more specific indications of job application.

Ceres in the sixth house symbolizes fulfilling one's needs through engaging in the day-to-day activities of maintaining the efficient functioning of one's family. There is a strong service aspect here especially in the areas of nutrition and health. A parent who works, or has values of the work ethic, is also symbolized by this position.

Work could easily give you that nurturing feeling. People with this placement would either tend to nurture co-workers or feel nurtured by them. This placement can also feel nurtured by doctors and other health care workers.

I found this to be accurate for the conjunction to Mercury at least in my case.

Mercury conjunct Ceres
You naturally tend to nurture the mind. Teaching language skills would be an excellent career choice, as you communicate in a very supportive manner. You could also be a support person through experiences of loss, separation and grief, as you have an innate understanding and compassion for such experiences.

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/Mercury_Aspects.html

CapAquaPis

Mine is Venus conjunct Ceres...in midheaven (10th) and in Aries.

You are a nurturer and a nature lover. Most likely an excellent cook and avid gardener, you love taking care of plants, animals and people, and nourish everyone around you. A very devoted and loving parent, but watch a tendency to be too attached.

Sun trine or sextile Ceres (my sun in 8th house Aquarius).
You are a natural care giver, and are focused on the needs of those around you. This very caring nature could create opportunities for you to achieve your goals, and may well become the basis of a career in some nurturing profession. You are an excellent counselor, helping others with issues of loss and separation, issues you may well have had to encounter in your own life.

Moon trine or sextile Ceres (Aquarius sun conjunct my moon in 8th).
Nourishing and nurturing those around you is a natural response for you, and a role which you enjoy. You would be an excellent parent, very understanding and supportive. You are deeply caring and will go to great lengths to provide for the needs of your children or those dependent on you.

Venus and Ceres in Aries are known to be common planetary placements in many transgender people's natal charts (including myself as genderfluid) - both feminine "planets".

InfoOverload2

conjunct Mercury

I have to be encouraging with everyone I speak to and I do it with awareness of offensive language, dismissive language, just overall awareness.

Example:
Instead of telling someone their boyfriend disrespects them and dosen't care, I think of other ways to express this. It's hurtful to hear that someone dosen't respect you, or dosen't care about you. And also it's not reflective of what that person may feel from their boyfriend. No one is stupid for being in an abusive relationship or a dead end relationship. It's clear that they are receiving a type of connection that they like,want,or need.

Also have Ceres sextile Mars
Mars trine or sextile Ceres
You are very good at nurturing self-confidence and independence. You know how to give support and encouragement without usurping control. You may be a role model or teacher for others in the art of parent-child relations. Knowing when to give comfort and support, and when to let go and foster self-determination is instinctive for you. You tend to be very involved with your offspring, and can be fiercely protective when the occasion arises.

Last edited:

R4VEN

CancerEvolve, thank you so much for that link to the page on Ceres placement - signs, houses and aspects. That is some of the best - and most accurate - information on Ceres I have read.

For me, I have Ceres conj Moon (in Cancer in 6th) both squaring Mars/Neptune/MC in Libra. Tough doesn't even begin to describe it. If the Moon-Neptune square isn't enough, bringing Ceres into the mix has described my inner struggle with escapism and addictions, which is now part of my past.

However .... being in my late 60s, I have developed strategies for dealing with such internal pressures, and am a skilled (mostly unpaid) counsellor. What I have learned I find easy to pass on to others with similar struggles with the boundary between `reality' and escapist behaviours. Service has been a large part of my adult life.

I consider Ceres to be a very important, and often telling part of a natal chart.

Wheez0r

I got Ceres conjunct Jupiter in Cancer 11th house. And Chiron conjunct Jupiter but Chiron doesn't touch Ceres. Also Capricorn stellium in opposition to them.
Could say, I had to parent myself because my parents were more focused on pulling a stage of normalcy in public while mom was emotionally and verbally abusive at home and dad just neglected me, while I still had food, clothes and shelter.
I get uncomfortable if I have to "mother" someone emotionally, but doesn't mean I can't do it... if I feel trapped/dependent/overwhelmed though, I'll just rebel and run but that's probably 11th house. I also feel nurtured when surrounded by wild nature, more untouched by human life the better. When it comes to food and housework, sure, they're life-management skills and since I don't like being dependent of someone (as in finding a spouse and make them do housework for me), I'll manage those skills. Career is also important though. But it's not easy to manage both career and home alone simultaneously so that there'd still be time for a hobby or two. That's suffocating.

Also Mercury-Pluto in Scorpio conjunct IC trine Ceres, Chiron and Jupiter in Cancer. The intense fight to become free from my parents influence and starting an independent life. Healing my roots.

Last edited:

Evex11

My Ceres is 0 Degrees In Gemini In the 12th House, I would want to blame Ceres for my highest highs to my lowest lows but I have Asteroid Maniac I think Square my moon Or Conjunct it so I do no 🙃

aldebaran

I have on my natal chart,

Ceres in a conjunction with Sun, around 0,20'
Ceres in square with Moon, 0,01'

Ceres transits are very often on key positions during important events on my life. I consider Ceres of more influence on my life than the other Planets, and I formed that opinion by the comparative observation of transits/progressions.

About my progressed Ceres, however, I don't remember any observation, though I believe it's also important.

I'm not satisfied with the psychological comprehension I have of it, even after analyzing it much.

I suppose a relation with the "Hasta" Nakshatra description and symbolism (I recommend BP Lama's website for who wants to read about it), and with the notion of "taking care".

keywords:
Feeling responsible for taking care of people, animals, plants, house; good hand detailed movements, emotions attached to hands (playing musical instruments, susceptible to hands diseases). The routine of house/work/life.

ps: I know poet Paulo Leminksi also had Ceres yuti Sun, he is known for short poems, admiration for basho and haikai - though I don't know if this has relation with Ceres.

chrismet

Yes, conjunct NN in Pisces 2nd house, Sextile Moon in Taurus and Mercury in Taurus 3rd house, square Sun in Gemini 4th or 5th house, square Mars in Gemini 4th house, trine Uranus in Cancer 6th house, quincunx/inconjunct Pluto in Leo 7th house, opposite SN 8th house, quincunx Neptune in Libra 8th house. I have kept to reasonably tight orbs in this.

There is an overriding theme throughout my chart, for every negative there is a positive and vice versa. There are no purely afflicted nor any purely benign planets or points.

yuriv

Ceres 8th ♌ square Venus 5th ♉ - a fixed waxing (active) tension to nurture one's possession and sense of regeneration through creative self expression of the talent/gifts one has.

Ceres 8th ♌ square Nessus 11th ♏ - a fixed waning (letting go) tension of nurturing through possession , regeneration by resolving issues/blockages of dreams visions aroused by lust and not love.

Ceres 8th ♌ trine Eris 4th ♈ - a waxing harmonious fire burning occurring through finding nurturing from possessions shared,regeneration while fighting for who one is interms of where one comes from identified with one's soul and family plus perceived injustice towards this identifications one shares.