Scary, avatar image

veronicabal

Ok guys I know this sounds completely insane but some poster "person" in this astrology community has the most scary looking avatar EVER !! I know that is so crazy, smh and ur probabaly wondering, so what, right. Lol, I can't tell u how many time I have been scrolling and this image pops up, I am a leo, yes, but I am absolutely TERRFIED of cats!!! go figure, I know crazy it is.God, I wish they would change that image it is just so freightening to me. Yes, its a cat with 3 eyes, sorry but it scares me, just venting :crying:

JUPITERASC

Ok guys I know this sounds completely insane but some poster "person" in this astrology community has the most scary looking avatar EVER !!
I know that is so crazy, smh and ur probabaly wondering, so what, right. Lol,
I can't tell u how many time I have been scrolling and this image pops up,
I am a leo, yes, but I am absolutely TERRFIED of cats!!!
go figure, I know crazy it is.God, I wish they would change that image it is just so freightening to me.
Yes, its a cat with 3 eyes, sorry but it scares me, just venting
:crying:
Welcome, veronicabal :smile:
You probably saw Moogs avatar

image.php

Moog has not posted since June 2014 two years ago
and not everyone would find that scary
but I suppose some would

here's one you may prefer

images

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, I hope my avatar does not frighten you. It is two kitties with green skin facials and the birthday card that they arrived on said, "It takes work to keep looking good."

Last edited:

sibylline

At first I thought you might have been talking about my avatar, then I thought it might be Ilene's until you said 3 eyes...Glad to know mine is safe. Big cats are kewl, right veronica? :)

And lol at all of the cat pictures in this thread. The reading cats are adorable.