How is your voice tone? what makes the voice in natal chart?

LyP

What is responsible for the tone?
mercury? venus? house 3?
how is yours, and what you think is responsible for?

I was thinking that I have a strong tendency to charm me by voices, sometimes I sympathize with someone just to hear his voice.

I'm also wondering what's that beautiful, distinctive voice as hoarse and scarlett johanson, mr.probz or kid Cudi (I love the voice of those people)
what the tone, that the modulation of the volume etc ...

and the gift of singing and etc ...

my voice is very low, and severe (perhaps because of fire venus)
i can change my voice a lot (mutable venus?)
but loud talking is really impossible for me

talk about voices :whistling::biggrin:

booboo

I have no idea but if I judge based on my venus which is in libra I should have some feminine charming pleasant voice like from some nightingale but my voice is super low. I have been told on the phone though that when I pick up I sound like some sex phone maybe thats the venus influence :D But once I got mistaken for a man so... :D. I think maybe 1st house could also have something to do with it because it is about appearance and the voice is part of that.Just guessing of course.

Neptunia

My Mercury is in Taurus, and usually that indicates a beautiful voice, could be used for singing (I don't sing though) :) Also a voice people naturally just listen to :) I guess my Venus in the 2nd House could be another reason as to why I have a 'nice voice'. Mercury Trine Neptune as well...

~ Neptunia

tikana

i have merc/venus MR .. my proffessor said once that my speaking voice sounds a lot of Birgit Nilsson's. They both studied roughly at the same time together.

LyP

I have no idea but if I judge based on my venus which is in libra I should have some feminine charming pleasant voice like from some nightingale but my voice is super low. I have been told on the phone though that when I pick up I sound like some sex phone maybe thats the venus influence :D But once I got mistaken for a man so... :D. I think maybe 1st house could also have something to do with it because it is about appearance and the voice is part of that.Just guessing of course.

I think libra mercury and venus always provides a soft voice, or at least not aggressive ....

it's strange how hard it is for people with libra mercury be heard, is always a gentle way to low and leaving the other speak. Maybe to maintain balance?
all people with mercury in libra I met were so.

but back to the subject ... maybe your venus make aspects with masculine planets?

just something that crossed my mind

My Mercury is in Taurus, and usually that indicates a beautiful voice, could be used for singing (I don't sing though) :) Also a voice people naturally just listen to :) I guess my Venus in the 2nd House could be another reason as to why I have a 'nice voice'. Mercury Trine Neptune as well...

~ Neptunia

venus in 2nd house looks great to have a beautiful voice
you ever tried to sing?
the trine with neptune maybe give some artistic ability.

Venus in this house is good to earn money the easy way also ...
you're lucky.

I do not know what to talk about mercury in taurus :eek:

i have merc/venus MR .. my proffessor said once that my speaking voice sounds a lot of Birgit Nilsson's. They both studied roughly at the same time together.

I do not understand the voices,
but seems rare to have "soprano"

Wow. you should have a really nice voice
this woman sing so well

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm not too sure what makes my voice the way it is, but I have a very...changeable tone. Perhaps it's due to my Mercury/Venus in Gemini? I also have a Taurus asc (Venus in the first house) with good aspects to my Sun, Neptune and Uranus. When I speak to someone on the phone they always say I sound different than off the phone (I sound really deep on the phone...like Barry white, lol). My voice is very velvety smooth and I'm actually very good at singing, but I'm way too shy to use said voice, haha. I've got Mercury in the second house which forms a Sextile with my Moon, if that means anything.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I have Uranus 2nd/1st house. My friends say no one else talks like me and that I talk very strange.

It's a combination of several factors in my chart, but I only came here to post pictures of Tyra Banks... so peace out! :rightful:

tikana

I do not understand the voices,
but seems rare to have "soprano"

Wow. you should have a really nice voice
this woman sing so well

most people are mezzo sopranos and sopranos. Mezzos and true sopranos have different sub tones.
Dramatic coloraturas / Wagnerians are def HARD to find.
High mezzos can be mistaken for Soprano IIs

the range is not the problem it is an ability to project your voice overpowering the orchestra, that is the main goal for a singer.

some vocal ranges are so hard to find that pieces have to be modified to fit lower ranges.
like Queen of the Night aria *my favorite one* was supposed to be for dramatic coloraturas but it was modified to fit lyric coloratura instead of dramatic coloratura. They are different. Dramatic is darker. Lyric is lighter and more fit for italian style opera singers.

My prof gave me voi que sapete Mozart's piece to sing. My dark tone totally killed it. My prof was like OHH NO NO NO this is not for you! That piece was fit for 15 year old boy singing about his love.

It doesnt stop there, she gave me lol Puccini o mio babbino caro to singohh gawd. that sounded even more hysterical. the whole piece is about a woman begging her father to give the blessing for the marriage. With me .. it sounded like "IF YOU DONT GIVE me the blessing, i will kill you!" it is that dark. so what ended up happening lol we started working on Liebestod
That is totally for my range but we ran out of time so i had to find a song literally within 1 week so i found piano arrangement for one of my favorite songs i sang it and i blew a microphone distance 5 feet away from a microphone LOL cause my voice is very loud and dark but once I get to A5 B5 those 2 notes sound bright and crystal clear!

booboo

Well the only aspect between a masculine planet and venus in my chart is a square with uranus I dont think that by itself is enough maybe it gives a little extra push cause its a square though. Does it seem logical for instance for someone with a really prominent pluto to have a dark voice you know as if coming from the depths of hell?:tongue: Btw tikana are you a professional singer or sth.? Id love to hear something you've done if you have recordings especially if it is connected with opera,for that kind of music you really must have a killer voice.

tikana

Well the only aspect between a masculine planet and venus in my chart is a square with uranus I dont think that by itself is enough maybe it gives a little extra push cause its a square though. Does it seem logical for instance for someone with a really prominent pluto to have a dark voice you know as if coming from the depths of hell?:tongue: Btw tikana are you a professional singer or sth.? Id love to hear something you've done if you have recordings especially if it is connected with opera,for that kind of music you really must have a killer voice.

am I a singer? NOPE!
opera -- hell no! totally not my thing.. i aint walking around in those dresses .. yuck!!
if i were to pull it off i would go into symphonic heavy metal - that is my genre.
my merc is in critical sign and conj out of sign with uranus and out of sign trinining mars.

Flapjacks

I've noticed Mercury/Venus conjunct is seen a lot with people (especially men) with distinct, unusual or very mesmerizing voices, often good singers. Elvis Presley, for instance. Personally I've known two men with this conjunction who have high pitch/effeminate voices that they are self conscious about (both in water signs). One had the nick name "squeaks" in high school and was one of those Catholic choir boys who everyone loved his singing voice before it started cracking at puberty.

My voice tends to mimic other people's voices/speech patterns unconsciously, but is otherwise pretty unremarkable. For instance, if I'm around people with accents for even more than 20 minutes I'll start speaking with that accent. I'm a terrible singer. Gemini ASC might have a lot to do with this, plus Rx Mercury in Leo in 3rd house (Cancer on cusp), conj Sun, opp Moon, sextile ASC, trine Saturn, inconjunct Neptune and square Pluto. I'm better at writing than speaking. Though I've been told I'm very "animated" in vocal presentation. :lol:

tikana

hey Flaps

OMG you are so right. Our school has 3 acre parking lot so i was standing at the entrance and my classmates were on the other side and I sang a harmony at the full range and strength, they heard me clear on the other side! people who were not aware of what was going on they were walking by and were commenting HOLY ****! WTF! My voice is outright loud naturally. natural talking quiet to me is whispering. I was kicked out of the choir 3 times because i was overpowering everyone. then last year my prof told me not to sing so loud cause if i get into undertone she heard me very clear. I am notorious of mimicing ppl's vocal tones. i was hanging with my indian classmates lol within a day i started having their roller coaster tone. Then a few years earlier I was hanging with germans and finns LOL i "adopted" german hard constants pronouncuation and finnish soft constants. it's a trip.

i wonder what planetary alignment does Dero from oomph! has, that guy has velvet voice and he has covered elvis extremely well. :love:

Neptunia

LyP said:
venus in 2nd house looks great to have a beautiful voice
you ever tried to sing?
the trine with neptune maybe give some artistic ability.

Venus in this house is good to earn money the easy way also ...
you're lucky.

I do not know what to talk about mercury in taurus

I have tried to sing, but I am no pro at it, I love it though! :smile:
I do have an artistic voice, because I am very good at making funny voices, mimicing people and taking someone's voice and sounding just like them.

We'll have to see about Venus in the 2nd house and money... I don't know about it yet.. My Venus is in Gemini so :lol:

I have heard several places that Mercury in Taurus really does give a lot of 'singing material' :)

LyP

Blaze - have the voice of barry white looks great.
guy let shyness aside and turn into a star LOL
know, I can only emulate singers of teasing, but I'm too shy
I know how you feel .

Bunraku - how you talk?.

booboo - I have dominant pluto, my voice does not seem coming of hell haha.... she's just so low, but that seems so low a whisper, I already thought about going the audiologist, I am unable to scream, because I think too inelegant, but mostly because ... I do not know.
I need to talk closely.

Flapjacks - I think venus conjunct Mercury can give an incredible modulation as if the person can choose what kind of voice want to have.
I know two men with this placement.
one is gay, and he often pretend to have a woman's voice, but out-of-factly
he has venus / mercury in virgo
and the other a leo, he can not fail to be heard.
I am also better writing than speaking

Neptunia - Mercury in Taurus looks good, I read about a few days ago ...
one can speak slowly and with great pauses between words.

venus is the second house are in domicile and also talks about finances so that you know how to make money lol
Neptune is illusion
then imitation seems convenient,neptune represents the actors

3st house may also have something to do, I have Uranus in the third house and usually create words ...
I have a different way of communication

tikana - you leave me impressed, you are professional in these things?

Last edited:

tikana

Lyp

my natural voice is loud. I dont even need an amplifier
it had gotten louder since i went into swimming.. my lower lung capacity has been expanded. so LOL it is rather interesting
NOO i do not sing professionally. no thanks.. there is no money in music industry.
I did sound voice and audio engineering though!

my prof says my voice is rare. she cant figure out if it is mezzo or soprano cause i get alto range and high soprano.. not bragging.. i wouldnt ..

LyP

Lyp:If you're asking about the tone of my voice: Saturn. It is deep :lol: My normal speaking voice is low, and quiet (harder to hear) from what I've gathered. You know, I've noticed older people have trouble hearing my normal speaking voice. :annoyed:
I learned to talk in a higher pitch so people can hear me. And , when I do that, that's when the peculiarities come out...Uranus is in my 2nd/1st house conjoined with Neptune. So sometimes I talk like characters and I don't notice, but I also like to do it on purpose. I like to talk in a surfer dude voice, a valley girl voice, news caster voice or do all three at the same time. It also changes from southern accent to something midwest or from the north (I can't do purely northern accents). :surprised:

Yeah, maybe this is why people think I am insane. :lol: Maybe I should have gone to art school for acting! :tongue:

My friend has the same problem as me, but she said she'd sound like a man if she didn't made her voice sound artificially high pitch.
Do people with low voices usually have less volume or are harder to pick up by other people? My dad has a deeeep voice and he loves to scream and yell to get his point across, so I guess that answers my question.

Saturn is very far from having a great influence on my chart, but .. I also have the voice inaudible
I love how Saturn can give a serious thing ... and hoarse voice

sufer dude voice? Valley Girl? all at the same time?
wow haha I wanted to see it, I mean, hear lol.

guy, I change my accent without realizing it, people always think I'm from different region from where I live. '-'
I lose count of how many times already heard "where you came from?"

I'm different from you because despite speaking in a tone inaudible I do not try to change ...

when I tried to start talking loud ... well,schoolmates began to mock (nothing serious) the fact that my voice not does match, because I'm, uh ... i'm a nerd.
And since then I am ashamed of my voice, but my voice does not increase that much (even if I make the effort), so I do not make a point to speak loudly.

it is the same thing as a mma fighter with a thin voice. :pouty:

surely people that have a low voice have voice weak, ...

is definitely difficult to make themselves heard. :annoyed::crying:

Lyp

my natural voice is loud. I dont even need an amplifier
it had gotten louder since i went into swimming.. my lower lung capacity has been expanded. so LOL it is rather interesting
NOO i do not sing professionally. no thanks.. there is no money in music industry.
I did sound voice and audio engineering though!

my prof says my voice is rare. she cant figure out if it is mezzo or soprano cause i get alto range and high soprano.. not bragging.. i wouldnt ..

I always thought that the entertainment industry including music are what give more money (if you are successful)

Swimming actually increases lung capacity, I think that all physical exercises can do a bit for the lung lol

Well, it must be really cool to hear
have high voice is very impressive in a crowd. :w00t:

LyP

very useful ...
it healed my doubts ...

western astrology:
Capricorn in the second house
second house connected in the twelfth house
saturn in detriment and fall at the same time. lol lol :w00t: :bandit:

but is vedic astrology,...work on western ?
or if I read like if my second house* are in Sagittarius?

eu read with my western chart,worked better

Lyp

its little to nothing to do with how good the voice is but its all about connections.

Tik

connections?

Last edited: