I hooked up with my co-worker.. was this a long time coming?

anjelik

Everyone in my office thinks that my co-worker and I have this secret relationship, etc.. basically they have been convinced for over 6 months we are messing around and we would just laugh because we clearly weren't. Well, last night he came over and we were hanging out as friends (as usual) and it happened very unexpectedly. The funny thing is that I'm not attracted to him like that, really. I can't explain it. We've decided to take this to the grave :)

I've attached our composite and synastry charts (I'm on the inside).

Attachments

• composite1.jpg
    composite1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 80
  • synastry1.jpg
    synastry1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

anjelik

I posted this a while ago and it has intensified. Anyone have any thoughts? I did our interactive composite on astro.com, but I wanted to know if there was anything else that wouldn't be seen there. Also, the sex is very intense.

Lion o ness

Sighhhh.. Leo and Pisces...

I am a Leo that had a secret relationship going on with a Pisces co-worker.. We were friends first, and became closer and closer.. Until BAM we were all over each other...

There was also an an underlying attraction.. It became very intense.. But it was short lived.. And after wards, the attraction was even stronger..

Afterwards we became even closer.. Its a long story Ill be back later... Cant think right, right now..

anjelik

Ahh you can't leave me hanging like that! Seriously, the entire day I had dirty thoughts about him. On Sunday/Monday we were glued to each other for 12 hours. I want to know what is going to happen with this. So strange.. never saw it coming and now I am addicted.

Lion o ness

LOL... Im sorry... Well we were hooking up for about two months.. The attraction was very strong.. We would both stare deeply at each other as we passed the other at work..

Yes I was addicted also... Funny my pisces had the same placements as u, and your leo has the same placements as me.... Of course houses are different... But interesting...

Well this was last winter, almost a year ago.. Im still not totally over it... Its taking a very long time... We still flirt, but not hooking up.. I think work got in the way for the most part... We also had the rumors going around about us, yet no one could prove it... Which is why it was a secret relationship...
Basicly also I wanted more, and I guess in the long run, he didnt see me that way... But insisting we HAVE to be friends, which only added to the confusion.... IDK what else to say about it, at the moment... Im still trying to work it all out in my head... We still talk/text....

Since I also have Pisces placements we would both swim away, but yet return....

I will say the Leo has a hard part understanding this.. Leo thrives off attention.. But wants to also give that much attention back...

I think Leo/Pisces can work and is a good combo, but it does take alot of commincation. So the other can understand the other... Both want to me romanced and sweep off their feet.. Maybe Leo male/ Pisces Female is a better combo...
Come on prove it... LOL

anjelik

Li o ness: That's pretty funny. I find him to be highly emotional and have apparently called him emo several times while wasted. He asks me why I fight it, etc (maybe it's my Venus in Capricorn). I think the cautious approach to love (in respect to both of our Venus) are in sync. I like when someone is cuddly and emotional, because I'm cold and callous until you break through and I let my guard down. Also, the rumors about us hooking up were going on for months before it happened. Since it has happened, the rumors have let up significantly. We've concluded that there must have been this tension between us that we didn't notice but everyone else did and as soon as we hooked up we released it. Strange.

Your placements are the same? Which ones?

wilsontc

Staff member
Venus in Aries in composite, to anjelik

anjelik,

You said:
Everyone in my office thinks that my co-worker and I have this secret relationship...last night he came over and we were hanging out as friends (as usual) and it happened very unexpectedly.

Rahu is the expert on composite charts. But I was struck with the "feel" of :aries: (being, also action) modifying :venus: (relationships) on the composite Ascendant (self). To me this indicates that when you two get together you want to get "active" in a relationship. It also suggests that if you don't actively work to keep that connection relationship active, it will go away and "burn out".

Guessing,

Tim

rahu

Banned
this composite seem a bit problematic though on the surface it may not seem so.
moon square to the venus/jupiter midpoint gives a positive ,expansive affection for each other.
venus trine to the jupiter/uranus midpoint is very exciting and energizing as it shows affection and the enjoyment of each other socially..this can be an aspect of sudden attraction which may account for the spontaneous way you hooked up.
but this trine is not cohesive enough to offset the aspects of ambivalence and discord.

the jupiter/neptune conjunction sextile to pluto,can show the work related nature of the relationship and gives a very understanding,supportive and sensitive feeling between you.but the potential problem here is the finger of god formed by the sun to the former sextile pattern.this will intensify the postive aspects of the sextile pattern and can be very constructive for the relationship .but this harmony is likely to be disrupted as the mercury/uranus midpoint is oppode to the sun and moon.while this will give very intelligent and enlightening exchange of ideas,it often shows that differences in veiwpoints can lead to arguments.with the pluto/jupiter midpoint conjuct mercury/uranus, you need to folow the old axiom ;don't talk about religion or politics.as the supportive harmony can break down suddenly and potentially visciously.this is a function of the finger of god.it can be very benefic but when if it turns south ,it can unleash an unexpected vehemence that is not reflected or expected from the jupiter/pluto/neptune sextile pattern.and with jupiter bring the workplace into it,you must be very cautious here as discord in the relationship will likely overflow into the workplace, an old story.the moon/chiron midpoint is opposed to mercury/uranus and pluto/jupiter .this indicates that you understand each others emotional makeups intimately as well as your respective emotional issues.so if arguments occur the cuts can be very deep and cruel emotionally.
there are several aspects that show the relationship will probably not evolve into something steady.and hence one must keep this casual and refrain from projecting commitment etc...

mars is square to uranus and the midpoint is conjunct to pluto.this shows that he is very independent and selfish inspite of the emotional intimacy you have.

the venus/uranus midpoint is opposed to the satrun/moon midpoint.moon/saturn can show feeling of devotion and faihtfulness but with the venus/uranus mp opposed, any such feelings will misguided.

the mars/uranus midpoint is also square to the venus/saturn midpoint which gives a similar dynamic.feeling of commitment will be dashed by his need for freedom.

mars/saturn mp is conjunct the descendant,also showing a hesitance for a intimate ,steady realtionship on his part.again with saturn opposed to the the moon/venus midpoint,there is a damper on a steady relationship in spite of the affection.

then there is the venus/mars midpoint opposed to neptune.this vibration is probably why everyone thinks you are involved because this does show hiddden relationships but most often it shows he has other lovers and would not be faithful.the jupiter/pluto midpoint opposed to the sun/moon implies that personal ambitions are at the base of the relationship.meaning that love is not a priority.this would reflect on you both and this mp also implies that there are other relationships,ex's,family,business influences that will trump the emotional connection you have.

this is why the finger of god is so ominious as most likely emotional confidence and intimacy will be betrayed by blind ambition inthe long run.

but with the moon/chiron/sun stellium you probably realize this.so don't second guess you gut feelings.

rahu

anjelik

rahu, thank you for that. I do intend on keeping it casual, as I do not want to put my position at work in jeopardy because I do love my job. I am technically his superior at work, but I don't manage him directly. I will tread lightly here.

As far as commitment goes, he seems to be the one pushing for this to go further, etc. and I am the one holding back. Did you maybe mean that I would be the one needing freedom, etc. and not him?

Last edited:

anjelik

then there is the venus/mars midpoint opposed to neptune.this vibration is probably why everyone thinks you are involved because this does show hiddden relationships but most often it shows he has other lovers and would not be faithful.the jupiter/pluto midpoint opposed to the sun/moon implies that personal ambitions are at the base of the relationship.meaning that love is not a priority.this would reflect on you both and this mp also implies that there are other relationships,ex's,family,business influences that will trump the emotional connection you have.

After reading all of this I actually shared it with him, because he finds my hobby of astrology interesting. He interpreted everything you said and spun it in a positive light. However, he then made an admission to me that he is going to stop talking to his exgf because he realizes that there is zero draw to her now in comparison to me. This could be complete bs, but I thought it was interesting that he made that comment after reading all of this.

Thoughts?

rahu

Banned
hmm i'd have to grok his chart to speak to his intentions but theoretically it sounds like the cat got caught with milk on his paws.with the saturn/neptune midpoint opposed to chiron,it seems he is adept at innovating deception.a good salesman and negotiator but .....

the the direct reinforcement of your personal insecurities implies a previous consideration and hence sponataneous change is suspect.

but the pluto/jupiter midpoint opposed the moon/sun conjunction can not be read any other way ,in a composite ,that it is all about personal advancement and access to power.

this why the finger of god is such a damocles sword.allowing intimacy to shared you deepest secrets is not advisable because anything you say can be used against you.sounds negative but it is not me ,it's pluto

rahu

anjelik

hmm i'd have to grok his chart to speak to his intentions but theoretically it sounds like the cat got caught with milk on his paws.with the saturn/neptune midpoint opposed to chiron,it seems he is adept at innovating deception.a good salesman and negotiator but .....

Hmm I don't know. He doesn't really have a reason to lie to me at this point.. I've been pretty firm on this not going anywhere. I honestly could care less if he was talking to his ex. I still talk to other guys and go out with them. I feel like I'm more deceptive than he is.. and I know I'm a better salesman :) Here is his chart.. what do you think?

Attachments

• dchart.JPG
    dchart.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 38

rahu

Banned
i don't want to explore his personality.it seems you have the proper perspective so what he is up to or not up to is irrevelant.though your continued interest in his dynamic could indicate that you don't have the level of detachment that you think you have.

the venus trine to the uranus/jupiter midpoint can indicate significant financial moment present.so the image of quick gain must be considered in with the motives. this aspect can on occasion give rise to desire for sudden commitment or even marriage.

but i would still be cautious of this direction with the composite you have.

coherence of personality structure is important know what you know, and know how inclusions in the crystal of your personality can affect your focus.

rahu

Last edited:

anjelik

Do you mean significant financial gain because of me or just that he is going to have financial gain? We work in a sales environment and I am technically his superior (in the way the company is structured he is about two levels below me). We don't work in the same area, but he has done a few deals with me in the past when I needed the help of his group. I also tell him that he needs to stop being so confrontational and stop rebelling and going against the grain just to be different (conformity in business is sometimes necessary).

I do have a level of detachment when it comes to what this relationship could be, but I usually never have detachment in regards to figuring people out. I do find it very interesting to be able to understand someone before they expose that part of themselves to me. I guess what I do want to know is if you think there are any truly red flags I should be aware of? You have warned me in the past about people and you have been pretty accurate.. I had seem the warnings and chose to ignore them because I was sucked into their games. He seems pretty harmless to me.. I'm usually not deceived that badly (but there are always firsts!).

Thanks!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the only red flag would be if he wants to formalize the relationship.that is press for exclusivity or commitment.this is a red flag as mars is loosely square the juipiter/venus midpoint. this aspect is one of those showing his independent nature and the independent nature of the relationship overall.to project commitment is totally out of character with this aspect.

this aspect also shows that the financial results of the relationship could be very successful.the venus influence tends to imply you are holding the upper hand economically which is as you have described.if he begins to want a closer relationship,my hunch is that he wants a bigger share of the jackpot.

i have to reinerate that the composite is focused on personal ambition and advancement,any vibrations of emotional commitment and exclusive intimacy are straying from the nature of the composite.

rahu

Last edited:

anjelik

the only red flag would be if he wants to formalize the relationship.that is press for exclusivity or commitment.this is a red flag as mars is loosely square the juipiter/venus midpoint. this aspect is one of those showing his independent nature and the independent nature of the relationship overall.to project commitment is totally out of character with this aspect.

this aspect also shows that the financial results of the relationship could be very successful.the venus influence tends to imply you are holding the upper hand economically which is as you have described.if he begins to want a closer relationship,my hunch is that he wants a bigger share of the jackpot.

i have to reinerate that the composite is focused on personal ambition and advancement,any vibrations of emotional commitment and exclusive intimacy are straying from the nature of the composite.

rahu

OK, well I feel pretty safe then. I know he isn't a big commitment/label kind of guy (took him about 9 months to put an official title on his last relationship) so you are pretty dead on about that. Also, I do have the upper hand economically, so again you were right. But I guess you are basically saying this is a work based relationship with sexual attraction that will probably go nowhere beyond what it is now? I'm OK with that.. as long as it stays fun and secret :)

anjelik

Rahu,

Just wanted to give an update as it's been about 6 weeks since our initial hook up and things seem to be going well. He tries to see me quite often, but I like to keep him at arm's length.. so once, maybe twice a week we hang out (I mean after work, obviously). He's even taken me on actual dates.. candle lit dinners and wine, etc. Wasn't expecting that.

Some changes have been made at work where he switched groups and will benefit from this change most likely in a financial capacity. He actually will have no interaction with my group at all anymore, so that is good I suppose.

As far as commitment goes, I still am not considering this a long term thing. But he did say something kind of funny to me yesterday, which I thought was off considering his personality when it comes to relationships and also given what you had projected would happen. He said his commute was beginning to bother him (I live in the city and he lives a 45 min train ride away), so I told him to make a change if he's not happy and his response was "Working on it." and then "Would you like it if I was closer to you?"

What do you think of that?

anjelik

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
my take is it is all about "money".as you should expect,i see him trying to consolidate the emotional variable he's established with you over october, so he can actualize the financial leverage of the relationship.there are some hidden undercurrents at work that are contributing to his mind control suggestions,besides the ones you alluded to.

rahu

Last edited:

anjelik

Hmm.. I don't see how our relationship would lead to financial leverage for him seeing as he works in a completely different group and our compensation is commission based. Therefore if he doesn't work hard he will never make any more money than he is now, period end of story. As far as mind control goes, again, I don't see him trying to exert any power over me. I decide when we hang out and when he leaves, etc. In fact, I think that I hold power over him. That seems a little off to me, and everything else prior to this seemed true enough in some sense.