doomed chart

Swords06

Is there any positive thing in my chart regarding love and career?

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 26

Zora

Account Closed
Is there any positive thing in my chart regarding love and career?

Hi Swords,

I really would like to know, why you call your chart "doomed" ?

But what in fact you can get yourself really doomed with - is your mercury - ruling 8th house with mercury/pluto correspondence energy and all intense abilities to create self-destructive thoughts - additionally doubled by mercury/moon conj. in scorpio - able to get your own outsending radiance and attraction energy down to zero chance yourself for a future partner. - by own thoughts and emotions and able to exaggerate all a lot with moon/mercury inconjuncting jupiter.

And for a chart interpretation regarding love it is necessary to know your gender- whether you are male or female.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Doomed Chart.jpg
    Doomed Chart.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Swords06

Hello, thanks for taking time! I call it doomed since I don't really see any good thing in it and so it seems to explain my absolute lack of luck since birth. I am a female, and yes, I am actually extremely intense in emotions and I tend to overthink a lot. What you are telling me actually makes me see this from another point of view though. Can you give me some advice on how to deal with this?

Swords06

Yes, that's how I managed to get good grades even when I didn't even study. I seem to have some kind of aptitudes regarding how I use words