Extreme Stelliums With Famous Examples!

VonFinck

I found this list with the most famous and large astrological stellium ever, from 6 to 8 planets in one sign:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread953916/pg1

MY FAVORITES

Aquarius Stelliums:

Jennifer Jason Leigh (February 5, 1962): Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Midheaven, South Node all in Aquarius.

In her films, Jennifer projects a dry, aloof, complete detachment from natural emotion with a sense of great ease. She is highly cerebral and quite unorthodox in these roles. She has a knack for playing playing women who seem pretty basic and well adjusted but are actually pretty quirky, weird, or even insane; women who have a very difficult time relating to the emotions of others. (Source: astrophilosophy)

Clint Black (February 4, 1962): Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, South Node in Aquarius.

Clint Black is a bit of a rebel in the country music world. Unlike most artist in that genre, he is known for writing all of his music on every album. After sifting through some his songs on A-Z Lyrics I would have to agree with his fans that he is a pretty skilled lyricists with a sophisticated and unique handle on wordplay. (Source: astrophilosophy)
Axl Rose (February 6, 1962): Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. (House 10)

I'm not very familiar with Axl Rose's personal life, he's apparently very intelligent but he has an abusive history with women (including rape and domestic violence charges), his moon is in pisces, a clear contrast between hypersensitivity and extreme detachment.

Cancer Stelliums:

Pablo Neruda (July 12, 1904): Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Neptune. (House 5 and 4)

Neruda was extremely self-indulgent, he loved food (he has many poems dedicated to this subject) and interior design (all his houses have a magical quality to them, I've visited two of them and he had great taste, very unique and full of stories). He was also a womanizer and deadbeat father.
Not exactly a stellium but still remarkable:

Kurt Cobain (February 20, 1967): 8 planets in water signs, four of them in pisces.

It's safe to say that everyone is familiar with Kurt Cobain's personal life, tragic death and addictions but this part in his suicide note caught my attention: "I must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child. (...) I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too ******* sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!" Curiously, he tortured a cat when he was a teen.
:smile:

Frisiangal

The concern with interpretting planetary positions of famous people is that the writer(s) is/are fitting them to what is already known about the individual
.....and invariably concerning the 'public' life.
Easy to do a puzzle when you already know where to place the pieces.:smile:

I wonder what they would make of the chart of a recent poster to the forum
from the Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generation......and not the only person born on that particular day.
Exact degree Mercury-Sun-Pluto, plus Moon, plus Jupiter-Mars-Venus, all in Sagittarius.
P-h-e-w.

david starling

The concern with interpretting planetary positions of famous people is that the writer(s) is/are fitting them to what is already known about the individual

from the Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generation......and not the only person born on that particular day.
Exact degree Mercury-Sun-Pluto, plus Moon, plus Jupiter-Mars-Venus, all in Sagittarius.
P-h-e-w.

Missed that one. Where's the Asc?

VonFinck

P-h-e-w.

How would you interpret it then? I'm just connecting the dots between concentrated energy and personal events in their lives.

I'm completely aware that every person born during a stellium doesn't behave the same way or experiences the same events in their lives but I'm not making a generalization, I'm talking about particular cases and how the energy affected those particular cases.

Of course I'm using their 'public' life, I don't know these people, celebrity astrology is common on this forum.

Frisiangal

How would you interpret it then? I'm just connecting the dots between concentrated energy and personal events in their lives.

I'm completely aware that every person born during a stellium doesn't behave the same way or experiences the same events in their lives but I'm not making a generalization, I'm talking about particular cases and how the energy affected those particular cases.

Of course I'm using their 'public' life, I don't know these people, celebrity astrology is common on this forum.

Your previous post quoted remarks made by astrologers because they knew who the chart referred to. They had the answer of 6 before putting 1+2+3 together to get there. Jennifer and Clint are born one day apart. Why wasn't she the lyricist and he the actor???? Suppose Clint's chart was said to be Jennifer's? Would the astrologers have made the same judgement, or, if they had been the given the same charts anonymously?
That's all I'm saying. No hard feelings.:wink:

Oddity

You might want to check your source because at least one of those birth times is wrong. Probably all of them. I don't think I'd put a lot of trust in that web site.

AppLeo

ZF4jZmcYBRW3ZxcbZxkRHRtjZQNjZQNjZQNj.png

Chris Corner with a quirky Aquarius Stellium!!

962d68fbbac07f9ab1415d9c2f5f9bd4.jpg

7356779176_3261fb08ca_z.jpg

1918258b47ad0688ac9503d11265d579.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gor-MuYeYLw

mianfei

One much older example, but even more striking to my eyes, is Bruno Hauptmann, a German-born carpenter who was convicted of the abduction and murder of the 20-month-old son of aviator Charles Lindbergh and his wife Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Since he was sentenced to death and electrocuted in 1936, there has been questioning of Hauptmann’s guilt.

Hauptmann was born on November 26, 1899, and has Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and North Node all in Sagittarius! In fact, at its peak in early December 1899, the Moon was also in Sagittarius, and dwarf planet Ceres and asteroid Pallas were in that sign throughout the conjunction (though no celebrity with known birth time is available with Moon in Sagittarius).

What’s remarkable about Hauptmann’s chart is that:
  1. there are nine planets in mutable signs, with only Sun sign ruler Jupiter in Scorpio not in mutable
  2. there is not one planetary sextile or trine
Hauptmann’s chart must rank as one of the weirdest and most difficult I have ever seen.

Attachments

• Bruno Richard Hauptmann.jpg
    Bruno Richard Hauptmann.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 76

mianfei

John Maynard Keynes had a stellium in Gemini I believe.
Keynes had five planets in Gemini – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto. That is not a really striking stellium vis-à-vis those of 1899 in Sagittarius, 1915 in Cancer, 1962 in Aquarius or 1968’s Virgo stellium.

The 1915 Cancer stellium – with simultaneous empty fire and empty earth for the last time until 2053 – is often forgotten but highly notable.

Last edited:

wan

Keynes had five planets in Gemini – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto. That is not a really striking stellium vis-à-vis those of 1899 in Sagittarius, 1915 in Cancer, 1962 in Aquarius or 1968’s Virgo stellium.

The 1915 Cancer stellium – with simultaneous empty fire and empty earth for the last time until 2053 – is often forgotten but highly notable.

Well I figured that in this thread we are talking about famous people with a stellium, and it seemed to me that Keynes fits this criterion.

Last edited:

mianfei

Well I figured that in this thread we are talking about famous people with a stellium, and it seemed to me that Keynes fits this criterion.
On second look, Keynes’ stellium and chart in general are more interesting and notable than I had first though they were.

The Gemini stellium and lack of cardinal planets (only a doubly singleton Jupiter) do fit well with his economic theories, which reflect a person with limited long-term planning ability and lack of emotional attachments to others. This is intensified by having most of these Gemini planets in the group-centred 11th House, which may explain his social and homosexual relationships and lack of interest in women. His Gemini influences also reflect trying to produce an economics primarily based on “adaptability”, which my brother once said is the great strength of Keynesian economics vis-à-vis the Austrian, Monetarist or Marxian schools.

The Taurus Midheaven and five planets plus dwarf planet Ceres in the 10th House – which might be expected to weaken the characteristics noted previously – instead focused Keynes’ career on money (Taurus), but in a way that reflects his Gemini stellium (two planets of which were in the 10th). He was focused on his career to the exclusion of personal matters (nine planets above the horizon; no planet in a water house) but did so in a manner that fit his Gemini stellium.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: