Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

Smart trade in your opinion?

Lakers would require more assets if they are impatient to pull the trigger in the last season trade deadline. It was genius trade in my opinion. After this mega deal, the Lakers must bring both 1 and 2 guard spots. Players with this position are very thin in the current Lakers squad. Kentavious is a bum nor Caruso is a ****, both are the best 1 and 2 in the current squad respectively.

Ukpoohbear

So I’ve finished my training at work and doing my first shift by myself as we speak. However, I want to rant about something: The shifts are usually 8 hours long and we get paid for 7.5 because half an hour is taken off for a break, but guess what, we don’t actually get to have a break, we just have to eat when we can but still work. I think that’s so wrong.

Gemini888

So I’ve finished my training at work and doing my first shift by myself as we speak. However, I want to rant about something: The shifts are usually 8 hours long and we get paid for 7.5 because half an hour is taken off for a break, but guess what, we don’t actually get to have a break, we just have to eat when we can but still work. I think that’s so wrong.
Do you do anything creative these days? And does the long work hour reduce your creativity spark?

moonkat235

@Lykan

I found a really cool pdf on Emotional Freedom Technique. It outlines how to do it and I tried the Set-Up Step so far. I'm going to see how the Sequence feels and then update.

Although, I'm still unclear exactly when I should do this. I believe it is most noticeable when overwhelmed by negative emotions, but I'm trying it out from a calmer state to get the hang of it.

It has to do with meridian points, chi, acupressure, etc. and how to clear up your emotional body. I thought you might find it really interesting, so I'm linking you here:

Emotional Freedom Technique

Ukpoohbear

Do you do anything creative these days? And does the long work hour reduce your creativity spark?

I don’t actually do anything creative besides the writing for my core and I attended a creative writing group for my town for a few weeks. I would really wanna start painting though, like James Brown style, basically I always say my hobby is thinking or day dreaming and I love dreams in general. I would love to create a fantasy Piscean world on paint. And normally my writing is whimsical or romantic, and sad too. I like tragedy and fairies and mermaid and trees.

Did you teach yourself how to draw?

Ukpoohbear

Fuk Capitalism and being in a job that you don’t get breaks but get your wages docked for them regardless. Fuk them, I’m staying for the experience then I’m leaving.

Last edited:

david starling

Fuk Capitalism and being in a job that you don’t get breaks but get your wages docked for them regardless. Fuk them, I’m staying for the experience then I’m leaving.

It's rooted in Feudalism, so the bosses are in a "royal" hierarchy and the people doing the actual work are the "peasants".

conspiracy theorist

@CT

Could you make a Total Dominance thread in the Natal Astrology Forum? I think it would be nice to have all the information consolidated in a single thread for easy reference.

Further, the article you cited mentions that an anchor is preferred, like a planet or angle focalized by the midpoints. It says if there is no planet or angle there, that a third or fourth midpoint could suffice. In this second type of anchor, the midpoints have to be close.

So, I was analyzing my chart first, to see if I could recognize the TD pattern or lack thereof. I mentioned the configuration around my AC: Moon/Pluto = Mercury/Jupiter = Mars/Jupiter = Saturn/Pluto = AC (= Moon/NN = Saturn/NN) coupled with (Merc/Venus = Sun) square AC.

I noticed a potential other TD configuration, but I'm uncertain it counts and if I'm following the method accurately. Can you check and let me know?

The second TD configuration is:
Venus/Pluto = Moon/Uranus = Moon/Neptune = Saturn/Uranus = Saturn/Neptune = Venus/NN

In your preliminary research and analyses of charts, have you noticed two TD configurations present in one chart? I'm sorry if you said it earlier and I missed it.

Also, just checking, but is it partial dominance in my chart with:

(Mercury = Sun/Saturn) square to (Uranus/Pluto = Neptune/Pluto)

I don't quite understand partial dominance.

Yes, based on my understanding of the criteria, the second configuration would amount to another TD pattern.

Just for ease of access, here is what is said about the anchor planet.

Anchor. It is preferred that dominance constellation have an anchor that "stabilizes" it, actualizes its potency. This anchor can be another planet that hits the midpoint axis or is in square aspect to it. Chart axes AC, MC, DC, IC can also act as anchors, when they are near the mid point axis. Midpoint axis here refers to midpoint itself and its opposite. How close they should be? That is a question that it hopefully illuminated after we have studied enough personas. It can be something around 1-2 degrees or more. Let us see. Another type is anchor is a third or fourth midpoint that hits the constellation of dominance. If there are no anchors it is better that the midpoint axes are within relative tight orb in order to dominance constellation to be practically functional.

I am looking at this pattern in an unsystematic and casual way, so I am not combing through charts looking at every possible combination that fits either the TD or PD criteria. I keep the orbs tight regardless,(1-2) and even then I am leery of 2 degrees orb just because it allows for less precision. If someone participating on the forum, or a lurker wants to take up the gauntlet and go the distance with it, they are obviously free to do so.

In your preliminary research and analyses of charts, have you noticed two TD configurations present in one chart? I'm sorry if you said it earlier and I missed it.

Funnily enough, when I rechecked my chart, I actually have 2 TD patterns. The first I already outlined earlier as Moon/Jupiter=Neptune=Saturn/Pluto and the other I found was Sun/Neptune =Uranus/Pluto =Venus/Mars. There is also the added benefit that both midpoint pictures have a planet located at the focal point to act as an anchor - Neptune for the 1st and Mars in the 2nd. So those planetary energies would help to make these patterns more practically functional in my case. In other ways, these two planets are emphasized in my chart, but that's for another discussion. Understanding of these two planetary energies in the context of my life would seem to be "key" for me.

Ukpoohbear

It's rooted in Feudalism, so the bosses are in a "royal" hierarchy and the people doing the actual work are the "peasants".

Thank you David, that really helped clarify what is happening and now I can see more clearly the kind of characters people are playing in response to that.

Of course, I am on the side of the peasants. I have a contract and the restaurant people are on the dreaded ‘zero hour contract’ and have been complaining about it. There’s even a fellow receptionist who is an older man in his 50s on a salary and not a contract and even requested a pay rise, even though he already gets paid more than us other receptionists, and he doesn’t get his wages docked for a 30 minute break like we do.

Basically I’m going to encourage the ‘peasants’ to stand up as a group, and the male receptionist, I can see through him now. Can you believe he wouldn’t look me in the eye because he was told I didn’t like his racist jokes! Talk about not seeing passed your own nose.